Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG (7397 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by emmie14: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
so as a slowpoke that you are, because he couldn't get the foreign reporters accent clearly on the question on Free trade Zone , means he isn't educated, your type are nothing but trend follower, rather than conduct a simple few mins research on who you want to talk about, you'd rather follow twitter trend. Your IQ seem quite low
Why are you supporting Buhari presidency?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

How does that bridge address the poor economic conditions of this country? Have you try to to confirm from people from the area before congratulating APC Lai Mohammed's.? Don't be carried away nothing is going on.

It had been confirmed from those in the area. Bridge will be opened for public use fully ready by November and it would be a major economic boost for those in Benue and Nassarawa and by extension, the rest of the nation
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by iammo(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

am not supporting him, feel free to go through my previous posts. But I try to be very objective, if he does something meaningfull and am convinced (which I doubt) he's got my vote, if not am willing to try a new guy with my vote
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

Why are you wailing?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by deomelo: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
Engrboat:

ALWAYS THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WITH YOUR ANUS.

I WAS HOPING TO SEE YOUR OWN VERSION OF CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK ONLY TO SEE ANOTHER BMC FROM LIAR MOHAMMED EMBASSY
[/s]

Sadly for you and your self-hating and loathing kind, your hatred, bad bele, anger, bitterness and anti Nigerian ways cannot stop PMB and Nigeria.

Greatness is ours, bad bele and sadness is yours.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by emmie14: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why are you wailing?
Because is a disappointment in all fields and areas. Can you answer if you have a valid point not blame
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by emmie14: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
am not supporting him, feel free to go through my previous posts. But I try to be very objective, if he does something meaningfull and am convinced (which I doubt) he's got my vote, if not am willing to try a new guy with my vote
I doubt the project. Is Same propaganda and Lai styles
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by emmie14: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It had been confirmed from those in the area. Bridge will be opened for public use fully ready by November and it would be a major economic boost for those in Benue and Nassarawa and by extension, the rest of the nation
Just bridge? Nigeria still using bridge as manifesto in 21st century?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by tiredoflife(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You seem to have an echo between your ears.

Did I say PMB BEGAN IT?

Gej had 8 years to deliver it but failed and PMB is delivering it in 3 years and you still cannot see how foolish you sound.

Wailers united
Gej had 8yrs
Who do u this thing
That person must confess
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Liar liar liar !!!!!!!A bridge that was already at 80 percent complete before Jonathan handed over to Buhari and Buhari hasn't still completed in 3 years..
You people don't have sense. So he should not complete the project because Jonathan started and fail to complete it?

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Sadly for you and your self-hating and loathing kind, your hatred, bad bele, anger, bitterness and anti Nigerian ways cannot stop PMB and Nigeria.

grin grin grin

You have no shame at all.

as long as you cannot produce your acclaimed current finishing touches, you are all liars.

from the generation of lying mohammed

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
GhaliNaaba:

You people don't have sense. So he should not complete the project because Jonathan started and fail to complete it?
Government is continuity, so likewise will someone complete Buhari uncompleted project if there is any after 2019
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by soloehis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
this is how Butterflyleo and co are busy mortgaging the future of their unborn because of small change..a president that was described as lifeless and since inception he has brought hardship to nigerians
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
soloehis:
this is how I soloehis and my fellow wailers are busy mortgaging the future of their unborn because of small change as the Looters media crew members we belong to. We prefer to support rougues, criminals, looters of our commonwealth, thieves, international conmen than to support buhari. We know that those we support are not the best but they are the ones we want

Then you need deliverance
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Grayxme: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is obvious that the PMB administration is bent on fulfilling their 2015 promises...Just when we will think we have seen it all, Here they are unleashing more projects. Kudos Mr. President.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Claracharles: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is just little compared to the thousands of suprises we should expect in PMB administration. Progress all the way.
Butterflyleo:
LOKOWETO BRIDGE connecting Nassarawa and Benue will be fully opened to the public for use in November 2018.

The bridge measures 2.2 kilometers.

PMB 2019 its gonna be good!!!!
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by deomelo: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
Engrboat:

You have no shame at all.

as long as you cannot produce your acclaimed current finishing touches, you are all liars.

from the generation of lying mohammed
[/s]

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by soloehis(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Butterflyleo:

I am butterflyleo I’m a political thug,I’m useless and worthless i need deliverance
you sure do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. / New Photos Of Tinubu Has Internet Blowing Up,it Looks That He Is Aging Backwards / BREAKING: Tinubu’s Guinean Passport Is “diplomatic Passport”, Embassy Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.