Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG (7407 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So we should disregard any project that is started and not completed? Cos i know their would be some projects that Buhari won't be able to complete before he leaves office in 2019...Should we disregard those projects?
What would happen if you guys praise Jonathan for starting a project? Would you die? Lol. It's so funny.

You and your jokes . I have told you to go and ply your trade in the jokes section because PMB will be here till 2023.

By the way you sound very mellow today what happened? Fresh heart break? grin
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Abio ooo

However its always good to say things the way it is.

If you are giving us updates on the bridge, why not Butterflyleo: give us the current images of the bridge Instead of recycling 2014 picture claiming it to be for 2018

maybe he doesnt have current images....he is just saying what he heard in the news and added pictures he actualy has to it...

we nigerians like doing that....nothing special.....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and your jokes . I have told you to go and plt your trade in the jokes section becuade PMB will be here till 2023.

realy...he is very mellowed out today......

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and your jokes . I have told you to go and plt your trade in the jokes section becuade PMB will be here till 2023.

Whatever would make them pay you at BMC..

I'm always cool and calm, that's what make us patriots, unlike zombies and their leader that only know how to curse and rain blood on dogs and baboons.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

You noticed it too? Somethings up with him.

Dlondonbadboy what's up? Money problems? Election problems?

Defection problems.

What's up? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Whatever would make them pay you at BMC..
I'm always cool and calm, that's what make us patriots, unlike zombies and their leadee that only know how to curse and rain blood on dogs and baboons.

You just made no sense now. Is it the depression that is making you so incoherent? cheesy
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So we should disregard any project that is started and not completed? Cos i know their would be some projects that Buhari won't be able to complete before he leaves office in 2019...Should we disregard those projects?
What would happen if you guys praise Jonathan for starting a project? Would you die? Lol. It's so funny.

look...started,good,okay....but finished is more important.....

btw..i was a jonathanist too.....but that otuoke moroon fvcked up too much....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

Is this not how I've always been? We th3 people don't call for dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. We are democrats unlike one general like that...

2moro I'd see you in Abuja or south Africa or Canada, and I'd still buy you a bottle of whatever you like to drink..That's how we roll man!

Buhari would go home next year and heaven won't fall. He is wise enough to respect th3 wishes of th3 people else he would be disgraced...Naso the matter reach..

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

look...started,good,okay....but finished is more important.....

btw..i was a jonathanist too.....but that otuoke moroon fvcked up too much....

Be truthful to yourself for once in your life....Is Buhari living up to your expectation?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Is this not how I've always been? We th3 people don't call for dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. We are democrats unlike one general like that...

2moro I'd see you in Abuja or south Africa or Canada, and I'd still buy you a bottle of whatever you like to drink..That's how we roll man!

Buhari would go home next year and heaven won't fall. He is wise enough to respect th3 wishes of th3 people else he would be disgraced...Naso the matter reach..

nope....

and we are progressives.....

democrats are crazy thiefs....

oleeee...!!!!

kiiiikikikiki

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

nope....

and we are progressives.....

democrats are crazy thiefs....

oleeee...!!!!

kiiiikikikiki

Hehehe. Whatever makes you happy.

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by SarkinYarki: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is the bridge in 2014 below

The second picture is the bridge today

Liar Google shows that pic was taken in 2014
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Be truthful to yourself for once in your life....Is Buhari living up to your expectation?

yep...i awaited more actualy...i awaited that atleast half of the nigerian population would be in jail by now....hitler style....

he is too soft for my liking....

whatever...

we go manage am....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Hehehe. Whatever makes you happy.

chaiii...you are so fvcking mellow today...what happened to your fire...?

good night....
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

maybe he doesnt have current images....he is just saying what he heard in the news and added pictures he actualy has to it...

we nigerians like doing that....nothing special.....

I know Butterflyleo: very well.

He is in the habit of creating turning old news to become breaking news

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
iammo:
cool why do I have a feeling APC and Buhari are keeping many projects hush hush, and when they start commissioning the projects they would knock PDP out by surprise. Now power supply has drastically improved, they are going Commando on bandits and herdsmen, they are aggressively pumping out money, through market women loan, and unconditional cash transfer. Well the first mistake of the opposition was thinking Buhari who attended Mons cadet college and has a masters degree in strategic studies from US war college is an uneducated dullard. Underestimate your opponent and end up failing.
There is a video circulating on twitter. Go watch it and see that your President is incompetent and an illiterate. Leave nairaland and join twitter. I can sub for you so you can get sense and stop using 10mb.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by deomelo: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
[s]
Engrboat:

this is project level as at December 2014 level

You are here still showing us the same level.

habaaaa

iro yi ti po juuuuu
[/s]

At the site of Loko-Oweto Bridge across River Benue, with contract number 6108, the project was awarded to Messers Reynolds Construction Company (Nig) limited at the cost of US $100.8m on 2nd November, 2011 during former president Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. The contract was then augmented to US $144.1m in June 2015, with the extended completion date of 29th November, 2018.The 82 km road was estimated to cost US $42.4m and is expected to be completed by 2018 though is presently at 15.41% complete.

The work which included the construction of 7.5km dual carriage roads is at 82. 63% completed as the contractor has completed all pier segments, pier segments extensions, closures, expansion beams and expansion joint on bridge number 1 (East) and bridge number 2 (East and West) thereby opening the bridges to construction traffic

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2018/05/nigeria-approves-construction-of-roads-and-bridges-in-nasarawa-state/

lol @ village ipob lying all over the place.

The project was obviously abandoned when PMB stepped in when he did, he augmented the project by adding 82 km road to be completed by 2018

The work which included the construction of 7.5km dual carriage roads is at 82. 63%

Your looting and stealing PDP uncles and jona abandoned the project, but PMB is not only going to complete the project, he's making it better by adding 82km road with 7km dual carriage road to be completed in 3 years.

How many roads and bridges jona and the PDP completed in less than 3 years sef?

None.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by iammo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

There is a video circulating on twitter. Go watch it and see that your President is incompetent and an illiterate. Leave nairaland and join twitter. I can sub for you so you can get sense and stop using 10mb.

For someone who doesn't know the difference between illiteracy ( ability to read and write) and uneducated (having poor level of education) and you are here mocking a retired general. As for your Twitter video, perhaps you are referring to the video of him addressing soldier at the airbase?

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
iammo:

For someone who doesn't know the difference between illiteracy ( ability to read and write) and uneducated (having poor level of education) and you are here mocking a retired general. As for your Twitter video, perhaps you are referring to the video of him addressing soldier at the airbase?
That is not the video I am talking about. I am talking about the video which he was asked questions by foreign reporters. Your President is a dummy.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by docadams: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Orisirisi, so Twitter is what you depend on to gauge the mood of the average Nigerian. You must be the newest entrant to Twitter and Nairaland. Surprising to even hear you even beating your chest and boast about Twitter. Lekwanu! OK o. But since Twitter gives you the desired orgasm I advise you stick to it because in Nairaland, dreams are shattered.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lol @ village ipob lying all over the place.

The project was obviously abandoned when PMB stepped in when he did, he augmented the project by adding 82 km road to be completed by 2018

The work which included the construction of 7.5km dual carriage roads is at 82. 63%

Your looting and stealing PDP uncles and jona abandoned the project, but PMB is not only going to complete the project, he's making it better by adding 82km road with 7km dual carriage road to be completed in 3 years.

How many roads and bridges jona and the PDP completed in less than 3 years sef?

None.

ALWAYS THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WITH YOUR ANUS.

I WAS HOPING TO SEE YOUR OWN VERSION OF CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK ONLY TO SEE ANOTHER BMC FROM LIAR MOHAMMED EMBASSY

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

Orisirisi, so Twitter is what you depend on to gauge the mood of the average Nigerian. You must be the newest entrant to Twitter and Nairaland. Surprising to even hear you even beating your chest and boast about Twitter. Lekwanu! OK o
Twitter is not like nairaland where mumu BMCs open many accounts to fool us with propaganda. So nairaland is what you use to gauge the mood of average Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

ALWAYS THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WITH YOUR ANUS.

I WAS HOPING TO SEE YOUR OWN VERSION OF CURRENT LEVEL OF WORK ONLY TO SEE ANOTHER BMC FROM LIAR MOHAMMED EMBASSY
Bro don't mind those fools jare. Their Boss will leave Aso rock come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by iammo(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

That is not the video I am talking about. I am talking about the video which he was asked questions by foreign reporters. Your President is a dummy.
so as a slowpoke that you are, because he couldn't get the foreign reporters accent clearly on the question on Free trade Zone , means he isn't educated, your type are nothing but trend follower, rather than conduct a simple few mins research on who you want to talk about, you'd rather follow twitter trend. Your IQ seem quite low

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Sirjamo: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2018
It's only good things that wailers will be saying was 99% completed by PDP
You will never see them say the same about corruption, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen that were 100& created by their useless regional party

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
so as a slowpoke that you are, because he couldn't get the foreign reporters accent clearly on the question on Free trade Zone , means he isn't educated, your type are nothing but trend follower, rather than conduct a simple few mins research on who you want to talk about, you'd rather follow twitter trend. Your IQ seem quite low
My IQ is far greater than you+every member of your dumb family+PMB. grin
iammo:
My IQ is far greater than you+every member of your dumb family+PMB.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by docadams: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Twitter is not like nairaland where mumu BMCs open many accounts to fool us with propaganda. So nairaland is what you use to gauge the mood of average Nigerian?

You didn't get the message. Twitter events are not true reflection of the state of things. If it were so PMB wouldn't have become our president, Ekiti would have still been a PDP state. You get my drift.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by MakeNigeriaGrea: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2018
docadams:

You didn't get the message. Twitter events are not true reflection of the state of things. If it were so PMB wouldn't have become our president, Ekiti would have still been a PDP state. You get my drift.
OK bro.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by iammo(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

My IQ is far greater than you+every member of your dumb family+PMB. grin
My IQ is far greater than you+every member of your dumb family+PMB.

Says the slowpoke who doesn't know the difference between illiteracy and been uneducated, and still shows how he was trained at home to abuse a strangers family online.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by emmie14: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
cool why do I have a feeling APC and Buhari are keeping many projects hush hush, and when they start commissioning the projects they would knock PDP out by surprise. Now power supply has drastically improved, they are going Commando on bandits and herdsmen, they are aggressively pumping out money, through market women loan, and unconditional cash transfer. Well the first mistake of the opposition was thinking Buhari who attended Mons cadet college and has a masters degree in strategic studies from US war college is an uneducated dullard. Underestimate your opponent and end up failing.
How does that bridge address the poor economic conditions of this country? Have you try to to confirm from people from the area before congratulating APC Lai Mohammed's.? Don't be carried away nothing is going on.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by iammo(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

How does that bridge address the poor economic conditions of this country? Have you try to to confirm from people from the area before congratulating APC Lai Mohammed's.? Don't be carried away nothing is going on.

Hmmn, I forgot we are in the season of propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Budget Is Hopeless - Ezekwesili / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" / Buhari/bakare 2011 Pictures From OYO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.