Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Don’t Ignore If You Are Alive!! If You Are Between 17 – 44 Years Old, Please Rea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Ignore If You Are Alive!! If You Are Between 17 – 44 Years Old, Please Rea (781 Views)

Wow Pictures! 44 Years Old SA Celeb At Petrol Station In Nothing But Bikini / Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... / I'm 44 Years Old And I've Been Dating A 24 Year Old For 5 Months. But...please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ignore If You Are Alive!! If You Are Between 17 – 44 Years Old, Please Rea by Fattycoal9: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Women go through numerous changes during their life especially when it comes to their body. These changes are physical and emotional and mostly happen in the periods of puberty and in the menopause. Almost every woman experiences these changes in weight, shape, and other physical traits.

The body actually goes through a process of evolution and that is completely normal. Some of the factors that contribute to this evolution are age, childbearing, and hormone levels. There are no two women in the world who are the same, so the changes they go through are also unique.One of the most common conditions that affect about 20% of the female population is the polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Its symptoms can be quite severe and disruptive.

If you are already diagnosed with this condition or you suspect you have PCOS, don’t panic. The cure is still not found, but there are numerous ways for you that could help you control this condition and they’re all very easy.

What is PCOS?

Read More Here:https://www.shelegangan.com.ng/2018/08/27/dont-ignore-if-you-are-alive-if-you-are-between-17-44-years-old-please-read-this-its-useful/

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Get Rid Of My Mother In-law- She Is Bad Influence / 23 Things A Man Must Never Do To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.