Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period (2384 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
A friend of mine asked me this question,since i'm not a medical doctor or gynecologist,not in the right position to provide the answer
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Olalan(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes she can...... seems someone is jittery about being a father soonest

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes.
Nawa o,i thought it can only happen when she must have shedded some eggs(ovulation)
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by keentola(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
should I drop my number?, I need you to call me in the next 9 months for the christening and owambe

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Olalan:
Yes she can...... seems someone is jittery about being a father soonest
Na my guy,he had sex with the babe last 3days,the girl called and was complaining having slight fever,weakness and other related symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
keentola:
should I drop my number?, I need you to call me in the next 9 months for the christening and owambe
angry u no know wetin u dey talk.for this buhari economy
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by popcykaylah(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes very possible. .please run a pregnancy blood test. Test strips could give you an incorrect results

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by popcykaylah(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Na my guy,he had sex with the babe last 3days,the girl called and was complaining having slight fever,weakness and other related symptoms.
That one na fake.. pregnancy within three days .. You sure she's not trying to pin another guy's baby in him
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by cyndy1000(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Your babe abi your friend babe? bros just be honest you hear

11 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
popcykaylah:

That one na fake.. pregnancy within three days .. You sure she's not trying to pin another guy's baby in him
Abi,thats what i suspected,she might just be playing a prank..She didnt say she's preggy,it is because of the symptoms that emanated aftermath the sex,thats what made my friend jittery.it could be malaria or other related sickness

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Kingsley10000: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
Your babe abi your friend babe? bros just be honest you hear
Even if i say the truth,you will still doubt it.babe just take the story as you see it
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Megamind02:
am happy its a girl answering the yes.
Sister has it happened to you? grin
I asked a friend this same question and she said yes. Depends on individual's body system.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Nawa o,i thought it can only happen when she must have shedded some eggs(ovulation)
Same here
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by cyndy1000(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Even if i say the truth,you will still doubt it.babe just take the story as you see it

Ok but it's still impossible to notice pregnancy signs within just 3days maybe she is having malaria signs or she is just lying

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes, if a Lady is fertile, she can get pregnant anytime.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
100% YES
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Saff(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:
100% YES
Baby daddy speaking from experience grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by QueenSekxy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
yea!! a week after her period.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Airforce1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saff:
Baby daddy speaking from experience grin

Lol grin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by decub: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
A friend of mine asked me this question,since i'm not a medical doctor or gynecologist,not in the right position to provide the answer
Though chances are slim, it is not impossible because sperm cells can still survive for 3 days or more.

If your few days is like 3 days, add another 3 days healthy sperms can stay alive in a woman, you have not less than 6 days which increases the chances. Not my field tho..., just some analogy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Anoti1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Obago grin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Tell him to wait and confirm after 9 months cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Newboss(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Hahahaha angry

Oh LWKMD angry angry

Your guy is fūcked with a giant dīldo angry
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Biglittlelois(f): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Congratulations bro, i'm super happy for you wink
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Few Days After Her Period by Randy100: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Few days, it is impossible. But 2weeks after period, then, it is possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.