Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power (21400 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by obaataaokpaewu: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by NaijaFutbol: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Where those that brought in the lifeless one?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by jefff455: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I respect the mother fucker of a president . he does not even know what is happening in the nation his own is just to come and read the letter lai Mohammed wrote for him no wonder trump called the idiot a lifeless president . � angel and� go just dey laf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by creamylicious(f): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
amaechi1:

A "lifeless" President has spoken but you that have life is worried.
ouch!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by AlphaStyles(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
I think its good buhari rejected it awon thiefs want to chop from that sector too
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2018
The difference BTW a pmb n a gej is that one is finding more power while the other doesn't even have an idea of how to utilize the one given. What an irony!
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Omeokachie: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Tyrants and lust for power

Now his reason is about power and selfish ego, and nothing to do with national interest.
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Didcot: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2018
When we say Buhari the power hungry dictator and his party are a fraud and scam, they will attack us.

The key focus of the APC manifestor and campaign promise for the Oil and Gas sector is to speedily pass the PIGB, now Buhari the power hungry dunce from Daura is afraid of powers getting whittled down, whilst him and his party have failed yet again to keep another campaign promise.

I am not surprised, not at all.

Nigeria is in a deep seated mess!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by mmadu5(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708600:
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

thunder from biafra land fire your mouth , idiat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Ndask99: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2018
As the chairman of BMO Niger State chapter, we say no to anytin dat will wrestle or truncate Baba Buhari Powers, PIB should wait
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by chronique(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
That's what you get when you have an idiot who doesn't know his left from his right, as a president.
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Dhortunn(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708600:
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

You really have no idea what you're doing. I can bet. Smh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by EmekaMD(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
You dey find more power abi?

The one wey u get wetin u use am achieve?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
I think its good buhari rejected it awon thiefs want to chop from that sector too

You know nothing.. read through the bill first
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by la1(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2018
How About The Cable publishing the contents of the letter sent to NASS in rejecting assent to the bill so we can all see the reasons adduced for ourselves? .. rather than his over simplification of his rationale.

the exact same thing happened when he rejected the electoral amendment bill to reorder the sequence of elections,. I'd prefer to wait to get the whole picture before i weigh in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Boyooosa(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
Minister of petroleum that does not know anything about the office he occupy occupies ,no tangible acheivement.
Nothin to write home about !
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2018
well for PMB.. that believes his life cycles on oil. its a pity he doesn't forsee things.. all i know one day he will surely leave that seat of power.. and the rest will be history... what he will be remembered for is still what i don't know!!.. Fear of power.. when countries are thinking beyond Oil.. Backwardness no get curse
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by capatainrambo: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is bent on setting Nigeria back at least 200 years before he rests , the petroleum industry bill is there to guarantee the growth of our oil industry and the interests of Nigerians and not to protect the interest of any lifeless fulani minister of petroleum who has done nothing buy reduce the NNPC to an anachrone of an organization with structures similar to Usman Danfodios council of ulamas 100s of years ago.
I loved this writer salamrushdie.
the real one o. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
"Power seeker who has nothing to offer" -culled from GEJ 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by AlphaStyles(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Esseite:

You know nothing.. read through the bill first
the question is why wont they leave buhari to handle that sector?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by JimD(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708600:
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI .
We BELIEVE so much in you sir.
Carry us dey go, Baba carry us dey go dey go dey go wink.

Haters oya start hitting your head on the wall.

Ur demarketing your bizness...imagine swine's in the same sentence with fish grills...Buhari supporters sha. May God update una IQ. It is glaring anyone that rejects a bill like this cos of personal agenda is a power hungry dumbass. Obviously you didn't even read before commenting this rubbish.
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Rindo69: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Of what benefit has his power been as Minister of Petroleum?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by OChimex: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
Minister of petroleum that does not know anything about the office he occupy ,no tangible acheivement.

And this was the same man who said that National interests supersede personal interest.....

This guy is just something else. Hypocrite number one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
the question is why wont they leave buhari to handle that sector?

Oh lord, the presidency he is handling, how good has he faired?

The pigb bill is to whittle down powers not just from buhari but everyother future president from using the NNPC as a cash cow, where by any cash movement or disbursement would pass through the NASS and populace like the budget with everyone knowing about it, while even NNPC would be listed in NSE(stock exchange)

Is that not for a better country than presidents using NNPC funds to run personal/party elections?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by TruthinAction: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
Minister of petroleum that does not know anything about the office he occupy ,no tangible acheivement.

The common man petroleum product kerosene is not even available at economic price.
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by bishopkay: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708600:
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI .
We BELIEVE so much in you sir.
Carry us dey go, Baba carry us dey go dey go dey go wink.

Haters oya start hitting your head on the wall.

So bad I have to share a country with brainless fools! You read that article and the only thing you could type was the claptrap up there?

This is man whom you people are supporting to over ride the rule of law as regards some people saying it is for "national security" which no one else sees any threat to, but you support him thwarting a bill what would reform the corrupt oil sector simply because his personal interest not the nation's is involved.

I dey wonder whether na God when create me create una oo. Zombies!
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Barzinime(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My friend shut Up... You don't care about the country

You ought to be worried if you did... Knowing fully well that a certificateless old lifeless grandpa is occupying the nation's seat of power

Can you briefly explain how the rejection of that bill affects your life/economy?
Most of you are nothing but a brainwashed set of bandwagoners with no purpose than to just follow what the majority thinks & most of you are just scared of the future cos you dont even know what to do with your life than to heap blame on someone for all your misfortune, you btter get a life & leave Buhari alone, Boko haram members are better than you lots cos they have an agenda and purpose.
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by egobetatoday: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2018
nnachukz:
It is all about selfish personal interest even at this old age where he should be thinking about a lasting good legacy to leave. His power as a minister is what he cares about, not the growth of the Industry, Not the part that affects the masses, not the interest of the nation. All he wants is his power to make N50B to disappear and N4Tr not to be remitted to FG according to the latest released audit.

u are right. Just like I think it is his power as a president he covets. He knows nothing...empty skull kawai
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Sharpshooota: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Barzinime:

Can you briefly explain how the rejection of that bill affects your life/economy?
Most of you are nothing but a brainwashed set of bandwagoners with no purpose than to just follow what the majority thinks & most of you are just scared of the future cos you dont even know what to do with your life than to heap blame on someone for all your misfortune, you btter get a life & leave Buhari alone, Boko haram members are better than you lots cos they have an agenda and purpose.

Buhari is always right
Those who oppose him are dead wrong

Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by jejemanito: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Jpphilips, straight-shooter cum petroleum industry guru, Buhari messed up this time didn't he?
Re: Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power by Ekez(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Boyooosa post=70709244][/quote] Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan / Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.