Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance (1725 Views)

I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
Since I joined Nairaland four to five years ago and have been quite active on all the boards, the most misunderstood and most abused board is the discussion board on Romance.

Most of the posters mistake romance for their unromantic whims and caprice.

Nigerian bad belly sef don join romance.

Please, look into your dictionary and see the meaning of romance to help you grasp and come to grips with what romance is all about.
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by Pweety4me(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
It's true. . .but i ain't a contribrutor of such. cool
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by madlady(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
Orikinla:

Since I joined Nairaland four to five years ago and have been quite active on all the boards, the most misunderstood and most abused board is the discussion board on Romance.

Please, look into your dictionary and see the meaning of romance to help you grasp and come to grips with what romance is all about.

I agree.

I had no idea that "dating" had another meaning until I came to this land.

@Poster while I am at it, could you tell me  what "linkage" means? embarassed I've asked my friends, they've all looked very  shocked shocked
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2010
Look who's pointing fingers, when there is an evidence of oil all over your hands!
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by petebor02(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
so define Romance
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by Africanqueen2(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
hahahahahaha
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2010
[/quote] while I am at it, could you tell me  what "linkage" means? embarassed I've asked my friends, they've all looked very  shocked shocked

[quote]
linkage means a link to something that is for example when u're on wikipedia the online encyclopedia u have a lot of words that links you or connect you to another page or another website or another meaning,  that's the meaning of linking,  and linkage is an adjective.
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
Orikinla:

and do u think this post will make a change??
and isn't dis post a contribution of wot u detest and that is a useless post in the romance area??
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by petebor02(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
linkage means a link to something that is for example when u're on wikipedia the online encyclopedia u have a lot of words that links you or connect you to another page or another website or another meaning,  that's the meaning of linking,  and linkage is an adjective.
[quote][/quote] yes.NCE holder,in ENG abi?
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by madlady(f): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
3ndy:

@Poster while I am at it, could you tell me  what "linkage" means? embarassed I've asked my friends, they've all looked very  shocked shocked

linkage means a a link to something that is for example when u're on wikipedia the online encyclopedia u have a lot of words that links you or connect you to another page or another website or another meaning, that's the meaning of linking, and linkage is an adjective.

embarassed

Hmmm yes I agree, but I've been told it means embarassed embarassed a form of "dating" activity. embarassed
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by papagee1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's true. . .but i ain't a contribrutor of such. cool

me too~
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2010
petebor02:

linkage means a link to something that is for example when u're on wikipedia the online encyclopedia u have a lot of words that links you or connect you to another page or another website or another meaning,  that's the meaning of linking,  and linkage is an adjective.
yes.NCE holder,in ENG abi?

no, don't have any english qualification, studied in italy and learnt english at school just for fun
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
madlady:

embarassed

Hmmm yes I agree, but I've been told it means  embarassed embarassed a form of "dating" activity. embarassed
that is when u use a technical word for a life style,
if u mean the linkage between people then yes it mean a form of matching.
somewhat like a blind date that links two strangers for the perfect matching based on their profile
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by madlady(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2010
3ndy:

that is when u use a technical word for a life style,
if u mean the linkage between people then yes it mean a form of matching.
somewhat like a blind date that links two strangers for the perfect matching based on their profile

Hmmm ok thank you smiley wink, I will leave it at that. I do not want to derail this topic.
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by papagee1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^
angry angry
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

^^
angry angry
come on, y d frowning
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by papagee1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^

she knows what she did~
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

^^

she knows what she did~
mmmi'm sorry for her!!??
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
3ndy:

linkage means a link to something that is for example when u're on wikipedia the online encyclopedia u have a lot of words that links you or connect you to another page or another website or another meaning,  that's the meaning of linking,  and linkage is an adjective.
Linkage is actually a Noun, and it means different things, in different fields.

3ndy:

no,  don't have any english qualification,  studied in italy and learnt english at school just for fun
Your English is impressive. Brava!!!
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
Missy B:

Linkage is actually a Noun, and it means different things, in different fields.
yeah, just searched 4 it, copy and paste that's what i did!!! sorry, that's not water from my bottle!! tongue tongue
Your English is impressive. Brava!!!
wow do u speak italian??
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by daduke2k(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
3ndy:

and do u think this post will make a change??
and isn't dis post a contribution of wot u detest and that is a useless post in the romance area??
i concur
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by MissyB1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2010
3ndy:

wow do u speak italian??
Yez!
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Missy B:

Yez!

Missy B honey read my post (Help i met a vegetable man) and give me a reply pls i need you to say something
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by MissyB1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Missy B honey read my post (Help i met a vegetable man) and give me a reply pls i need you to say something
I posted on the thread before I saw this post. I'll go back and say sum'n' serz, now.
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
Missy B:

I posted on the thread before I saw this post. I'll go back and say sum'n' serz, now.

Thanks for you contribution kiss
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Yez!
dove hai imparato l'italiano??
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 190: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^

dove hai imparato l'italiano?? it means where did you learn Italian??,
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by MissyB1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
3ndy:

dove hai imparato l'italiano??
Vivo in Italia e studio. Come stai?
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Vivo in Italia e studio. Come stai?
benissimo grazie e tu??
più precisamente dove vivi in italia?
io sono di verona, beh nata in Nigeria ma vivo ormai da tutta la vita in italia!!
che bello,
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
Many of the posters here have negative views of relationships with mostly Nigerian babes and ladies.

Many post faction and pass them for facts.

Many others should post their shortcomings in sex on the health board.
Others should send their compalints to Dear Aunty Shade Column in our newspapers.

Romance board should be for romance.
True experiences of romance, whether good or bad, take it, swallow it or vomit it and life goes on.

Share your romantic and erotic escapades if you wish.
Photographs are very good to boost your facts.

If you are proud of him or her, then why hide behind your moniker and fake online IDs and profiles.
Orikinla is Orikinla online and offline.
I love to love and I do not know how to hate and whine.
I may be nasty in my exposé, but it is for fun.
They are all the romantic antics.
Life without romance is like ogbono soup without salt and pepper.
Bring it on!

NO BE FIGHT OH, NA ROMANCE I CALL AM.

Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by MissyB1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
3ndy:

benissimo grazie e tu??
più precisamente dove vivi in italia?
io sono di verona,  beh nata in Nigeria ma vivo ormai da tutta la vita in italia!!
che bello,
Sto bene. . . . .Grazie!
Vivo a milano. Pure io, sono Nigeriana nata in Nigeria.
Basta di scrivere in Italiano, se no, ci ammazzano adesso. grin
NLanders hanno l'abitudine di insultare o/e dire le cazzate quando due persone scrivono in Italiano.
Re: Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance by 3ndy(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Sto bene. . . . .Grazie!
Vivo a milano. Pure io, sono Nigeriana nata in Nigeria.
Basta di scrivere in Italiano, se no, ci ammazzano adesso. grin
NLanders hanno l'abitudine di insultare or dire lecazzate quando due persone scrivono in Italiano.

va bene, allora stammi bene, ci becchiamo nei threads,
ciao bella!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 12 Years, He Finally Says The "l" Word / Am I Not Also Beautiful? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.