Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town (1177 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Olivbaby(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
A 49-year-old man, Gbenga Olomilua has prayed to a Grade C Customary Court sitting at Inanlende, Ibadan, to go ahead and put an end to his marriage with the claim that his wife sleeps with every man in the area.

More -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/08/29/my-wife-sleeps-with-every-man-in-the-area-man-cries-out/

Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by zinnydan(f): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
How did he know that the wife has slept with all the men
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Mgbadike80: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnydan:
How did he know that the wife has slept with all the men
the woman did not even deny the allegation.saw the news earlier on vanguard.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Bluezy13(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Emmm...

But she has not slept with me yet...
Maybe because I'm not in town.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Gentlevin: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
hahahahah the man's wife is a generous giver......God forbid this kind wife.....private olosho.....
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Olivbaby(f): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by chiommy123(f): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2018
As in eh her husband no do her she wan add more. Some people sef
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Bukolar1(f): 4:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Sleeping with every man in the area caught my attention. Too bad but there must be a reason why the woman sleeps around. She must be a general public wife and the man thought he could take her to himself alone. lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by zinnydan(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the woman did not even deny the allegation.saw the news earlier on vanguard.
okay
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by tayo60(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2018
When you marry a public toilet as a wife, so what do you expect?
Re: Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town by Olivbaby(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

SEX : Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed, Before During And After Sex / "She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" / Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.