Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… (632 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating / South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by Jiggyjigga: 2:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Dear Bunmi,

My current boyfriend is a professional and so am I. We earn good salaries and live in a flat we both furnished towards when we’ll get married. I thought I loved him but a few weeks ago, I met a friend’s brother who was on a short visit to the country. He was wonderful and witty and our lovemaking was mind-blowing.
My problem is that I believe I’m in love with this new man who says he’s recently been separated from his wife and is in love with me too.

He has since gone back but we talk on the phone fairly regularly. I’m now having doubts about my current boyfriend but if I leave now, I will end up losing a lot of money I’d invested in the flat. Help!

From Mandy..

Click on the link below to read full article..
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/08/30/ive-invested-too-much-to-leave-him/

Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by Ayospanish(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2018
your eyes will soon clear, you are a Gold digger .u only love him because he stays in abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by Bukolar1(f): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Some women get this inbuilt /followcome problem sha. Just at the sight of Abroad man you beginning to see no reason to stay with your guy order than the money you have invested. Well the Devil you know is better than Angel you don't know.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by Nobodys(f): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Bukolar1:
Some women get this inbuilt /followcome problem sha. Just at the sight of better offer you beginning to see no reason to stay with your guy order than the money you have invested. Well the Devil you know is better than Angel you don't know.
.....Funny part is, she doesn't love the new guy, it's all infatuation....eye go clear soon....

Mind blowing sex sef... kikikiki.....
Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by dingbang(m): 4:54am On Aug 30, 2018
And she even fvcked the new guy because of abroad.

No wonder Nigerian ladies will keep getting used till thy kingdom come because the factory fitted sense has been formatted
Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by mmadu5(m): 4:57am On Aug 30, 2018
all this mumu girls . always running after rich abroad guys go to this thread and read what happened to a girl and his abroad boyfriend https://www.nairaland.com/4703073/after-planning-wedding-3-yearsthey
Re: I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… by chiommy123(f): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Infatuation happens to adults too.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Back My Girlfriend? / Finally, We Don Catch Linda Ikeji's Baby Papa, See Wetin She Talk. / Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.