Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media (634 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ladies what are the questions you hate being asked during chat �?
Make some of us learn small
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by KvnGRezz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Girls in the house let see your opinion on this?
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
all them girls should better come and gather here
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Where our nairaland girls oo
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please what is ur name

Have u eaten today?

What are u doing for a living

Tell me more about ur past

Who is ur father

Who is ur mum
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Makamuanwuo:
Please what is ur name

Have u eaten today?

What are u doing for a living

Tell me more about ur past

Who is ur father

Who is ur mum

Adanri pele oo wetin do u
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
L4stl00k:

Adanri pele oo wetin do u

Can u help me?
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Makamuanwuo:

Can u help me?

On what oo baba nla
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by tee59(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
I hate, what are you wearing now? Have you eaten? Can we do video call now? etc. When you are not even paying my bills.
Re: Lady's In The House Let Boy's Learn From There Awful Message On Social Media by L4stl00k(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
tee59:
I hate, what are you wearing now? Have you eaten? Can we do video call now? etc. When you are not even paying my bills.

thank u. ..nah those one who are hungry for sex use to say that

Lady Gives Her Man $300, Condoms And A Free Pass To Flirt For The Weekend / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man / Broke Girls Vs Broke Guys