Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,004 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (58736 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures* / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Divay22(f): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Quiescere:
I just hope baby J gets here soon, so we can all rest. smiley
We won't rest o..
We'll see how those Gucci fits baby J everyday grin grin..This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Airforce1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
cool

Nothing do you , drama queen .
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by 2shure: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
linda go born live chicken
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by maureen44(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gloriawinning:
Isn’t she scared of village people ? shocked guess she is immune coz some fake friends fit use bad mind only to destroy pregnancy talkless of the real village crew.
There’s one friend I have anytime I post on IG I’d dream of her giving me food usually jollof rice and fish and that day something bad will happen, least is usually a bitter argument with my hubby. I blocked her knowing fully well she get evil spirit sef.
Linda definitely has her own personal village crew cheesy
Madam !
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by desmond2pk: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nobody hides her husband. It never happened anywhere in the world. The truth is she is carrying a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Abimbola shocked
hahahhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dont be surprised if its a Yoruba baby daddy grin.Igbo women been worshipping Yoruba dick since 4000bc.

Cc: fancy4eve undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Airforce1:

Nothing do you , drama queen .
I'm not as bad as you think shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by lonlytroy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Baby Jesus
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nightmareo07: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Lol all time ho

My personal swt sexy h***** grin
How u Dey now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm suspecting so too,maybe she don arrange one baby wey she go buy from a poor pregnant woman,so dat immediately d lady give birth,she go carry d pikin,wat money can do....there is no sign of preg on her at all,same shape,nt even a lil bit of fat...i also noticed d bolded
Yewandequeen:
This babe no get Belle she is pretending.

She no fat, she no thin, boobs not big, nose/lips not big,some days the tummy is big some days it's small. Guess she changes the baby bump pad according to the dress she will wear for that day lol. She wears heels like a regular person that isn't preggy. At this stage if she is truly pregnant her feet is meant to swell in all these her heels but nothing like that. Belle indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by lonlytroy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Divay22:

We won't rest o..
We'll see how those Gucci fits baby J everyday grin grin..This is just the beginning

While we are reading her drama, she dey make money.
Old crimo
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Divay22(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
lonlytroy:

While we are reading her drama, she dey make money.
Old crimo
Yeah.you right.
Lemme goan make mine.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
I'm suspecting so too,maybe she don arrange one baby wey she go buy from a poor pregnant woman,so dat immediately d lady give birth,she go carry d pikin,wat money can do....there is no sign of preg on her at all,same shape,nt even a lil bit of fat...i also noticed d bolded
of course she will buy the baby. But they she doesn't need these lies to cover up, there are surrogate babies. And those that did the surrogate thing didn't lie abt it.i.e Kim Kardashian.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Airforce1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'm not as bad as you think shocked

I know you better than you know yourself
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Maybe she wants us to know/think shes nt 'barren'..
Yewandequeen:
of course she will buy the baby. But they she doesn't need these lies to cover up, there are surrogate babies. And those that did the surrogate thing didn't lie abt it.i.e Kim Kardashian.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by lifestyle1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
With all the millions she still couldn't afford to do a trad wedding ?

Shame on her.

Shame.

Liers!!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
Maybe she wants all to know/think shes nt 'barren'..
we will see how that plays out for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Awoo88: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Even the man sef no go want make ppl know am. Which man go mumu reach dat level.
Unless the man is dangote or Bill Gate, the gold digger tag will always be hung around his neck. He should respect himself and remain anonymous

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Airforce1:

I know you better than you know yourself
Biko nnam mere mu ebere inugo cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Divay22(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ladies!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by backnbeta(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Linda needs to take it easy on the heels...it's taking its toll on them feet undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Awoo88: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Kim carried her babies to full term gave birth to them. People criticized them because the sex of the babies were predetermined when ART was used for Kim and West
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by lastempero: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
She for dey there dey form feminine structure tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by chukwutope: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Linda Ikeji is not a citizen of America. She has a business or a tourist visa yet is abusing this to give birth in America to secure citizenship for her child. This is visa fraud. If someone reports her to ICE she will be deported.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Awoo88:

Kim carried her babies to full term gave birth to them. People criticized them because the sex of the babies were predetermined when ART was used for Kim and West
her last baby wasn't carried by her.She suffered some complications from the second birth, Surrogate mother carried the 3rd pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
backnbeta:
Linda needs to take it easy on the heels...it's taking its toll on them feet undecided
she has money to do damage repairs grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by chineloSA(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
chukwutope:
Linda Ikeji is not a citizen of America. She has a business or a tourist visa yet is abusing this to give birth in America to secure citizenship for her child. This is visa fraud. If someone reports her to ICE she will be deported.

Please don't report her. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Awoo88: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
her last baby wasn't carried by her.She suffered some complications from the second birth, Surrogate mother carried the 3rd pregnancy.
I don't even know they have a third child.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by chineloSA(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
chukwutope:

I don't think the immigration officials were gonna let her pass through without the correct documentation. Her pregnancy is too visible.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by joshuaudom(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Congrats! Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Igboho100: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
noble71:
Congrats linda. But Op there is nothing like baby daddy here, Linda did IVF to conceive. This is 21st century a Lady must not need a husband or baby daddy to conceive.

You are wise,one of the very few ones with brain on here...when the truth will finally come out,I will remebyou as one of us few ones who had seen the truth right from the onset of it all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.