Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (58733 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures* / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
This babe no get Belle she is pretending.

She no fat, she no thin, boobs not big, nose/lips not big, some days the tummy is big some days it's small. Guess she changes the baby bump pad according to the dress she will wear for that day lol. She wears heels like a regular person that isn't preggy. At this stage if she is truly pregnant her feet is meant to swell in all these her heels but nothing like that. Belle indeed

I do have a question, Isn't that why she displayed the baby bump for you all to see that it's true in the first place.

Why do you think she is not pregnant?
Don't you think she can easily do sperm insemination? Even if she doesn't have a Spouse.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Is this your second acct

LMAO, please oh! That guy is not me, I'm not that guy. Me I was just passing jeje without minding my business. Oya sorry. Zooms off.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

LMAO, please oh! That guy is not me, I'm not that guy. Me I was just passing jeje without minding my business. Oya sorry. Zooms off.
Come back here you're the one xinzu angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by generationz(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

are you the guy who created the topic about Jessica seth
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
You know that I'll do anything just to make our relationship work but it's just that I'm scared base on the things I've heard about you on this forum......Don't want to wake up one day and find my nudes on threads embarassed

Who's asking you for nudes?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
Come back here you're the one xinzu angry

Not me. You really should drop all this stuff about NL scandals. I don't participate in such things no more
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xinzu:

Who's asking you for nudes?
I didn't say so embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I didn't say so embarassed

So what do u mean by that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xinzu:

So what do u mean by that?
I was just trying to be careful in order not to get played embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I was just trying to be careful in order not to get played embarassed

You're the one playing games, not me
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xinzu:

You're the one playing games, not me
I promise to be submissive if you treat me right smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I promise to be submissive if you treat me right smiley

Okay, I'll treat you the best way I possibly can. Will you give me your number now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.