Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (58732 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures* / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Awoo88:

I don't even know they have a third child.
they do.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by ollah2: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
I have never seen a line which includes woman and tall, dark and ugly. Who come dey marry the tall, dark and ugly men?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ishilove:
Bullshyt. The father of my children could be Quasi Modo to the world, but to me he would look like Denzel, so 'tall, dark and handsome' is VERY subjective.

Youuuuu, why do you have to be a kill Joy ehn cheesy Leave him alone, he's Tall, Dark & Handsome tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by shine12: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Linda can't stop implying on social media on "How much she's spending".
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sijo01:
Too much revelations menh.

Just chill, birth your son and allow the world to celebrate with you. This daily update on an innocent child is becoming boring.

Habba, No oh. Let her make it like Keeping up with the Kardashians, so she can have her own channel on TV.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
All I know is that devil too is tall, dark and handsome
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
I'm suspecting so too,maybe she don arrange one baby wey she go buy from a poor pregnant woman,so dat immediately d lady give birth,she go carry d pikin,wat money can do....there is no sign of preg on her at all,same shape,nt even a lil bit of fat...i also noticed d bolded

I don't think so, she can easily get a sperm donor.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Biko nnam mere mu ebere inugo cheesy

Lol dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by sisisioge: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Abimbola shocked

Yes darling tongue tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by victorian(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Even the man sef no go want make ppl know am. Which man go mumu reach dat level.

You are right.
She hypes herself so much .
No sensible man , who is her husband or baby daddy would want to walk beside her. She will simply over shadow the poor guy, no matter how handsome or rich he is.

She's too loud for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by 1Sharon(f): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
This babe no get Belle she is pretending.

She no fat, she no thin, boobs not big, nose/lips not big, some days the tummy is big some days it's small. Guess she changes the baby bump pad according to the dress she will wear for that day lol. She wears heels like a regular person that isn't preggy. At this stage if she is truly pregnant her feet is meant to swell in all these her heels but nothing like that. Belle indeed

What about when she revealed the bare bump?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
1Sharon:

What about when she revealed the bare bump?
grin grin grin grin let me keep quiet.

Baby bump pad are as real as real pregnancy you can barely tell the difference especially when lines Btw the pad and skin is covered.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by 1Sharon(f): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin grin grin grin let me keep quiet.

Baby bump pad are as real as real pregnancy you can barely tell the difference especially when lines Btw the pad and skin is covered.

Post evidence of that undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by holawhale333(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
I just pray nothing happens to this baby and the mother @lindaikeji Anakastia

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
1Sharon:

Post evidence of that undecided

The edges of her pregnancy doesn't even look realistic.

Na she sabi why she is doing this sha

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by 1Sharon(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:

The edges of her pregnancy doesn't even look realistic.

Na she sabi why she is doing this sha

Ok what does a real bump look like?

I wonder why fake bumps exist, ppl are weird

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Yewandequeen(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
1Sharon:

Ok what does a real bump look like?

I wonder why fake bumps exist, ppl are weird
weird is understatement
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
weird is understatement

How's a real bump meant to look
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by DealZnaija: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
itu404:

Such a shame the so called bloggers are not able to unravel the father of this unborn child! do it and get kudos!

When you go buy Sperm from a Sperm Bank or obtain Eggs from a Donor, their identities are never revealed, only the specs you requested for is known to you. When she approached the Sperm bank she would tell them i want sperm of a Tall, Dark; Handsome guy with IQ of blah blah blah with Bow leg, Red lips and Big eye balls.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by almakiyyun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Unborn illegitimate chid sighted.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up

Biacan?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Baba mama noni.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Xinzu:

bb
Daddy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Daddy cheesy

Which daddy? You that don't want to give me pussy undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Xinzu:

Which daddy? You that don't want to give me pussy undecided
You that don't want to put a ring on my finger cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Xinzu: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You that don't want to put a ring on my finger cheesy

Where will I do that? On NL? I've always told you I'm not doing the NL thingy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xinzu:

Where will I do that? On NL? I've always told you I'm not doing the NL thingy.
You know that I'll do anything just to make our relationship work but it's just that I'm scared base on the things I've heard about you on this forum......Don't want to wake up one day and find my nudes on threads embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
You know that I'll do anything just to make our relationship work but it's just that I'm scared base on the things I've heard about you on this forum......Don't want to wake up one day and find my nudes on threads embarassed

If you don't snap nudes, no one will put it on any thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Babyforever(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

If you don't snap nudes, no one will put it on any thread.
Is this your second acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.