Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (26917 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by rman: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Built in partnership with MTN
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dandsome:
So the OP posted only pics without Ambode there or even telling us who represented who there. All he said is Ambode commissions bla bla bla and the MOD ran and posted it to the front page.

this is mostlikely a political post as the Topic says Ambode commissions..... and the OP later included his president`s picture and zombieishly shouted Sai barber

Honestly Seun is really losing it.

Nairaland is no longer going to the dogs. Its fast going to the swine.

Seun Up your game, or ask your mods to constantly visit Quora or Reddit to learn a thing or two from there.

Haba! How can you compare the eminent cerebral Quora forum, with Nairaland of all places? shocked Take yah time, o! grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
Stop babbling ignorant and irrelevant nonsense.

The topic is about waterways HQ, not boats. Go to five cowrie creeks in front of the HQ, you will see boats going up and won the waterways and not inside the new HQ.

How lame and childish can you people be with your silly and pointless rants.
When people like you run out of logical points, the next thing is to resort to insults. Typical. undecided Now, why am I not surprised? As at today, there are NO commercial boats taking off and landing at Falomo jetty, next to the HQ. Quote me anywhere. If you see any boat there, it is likely to be only MTN's corporate boat.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by phemi01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
I really don't understand why people come for you when you point out and criticise the government. The govt was voted to work and fix things to make life better for the people. When people point out roads that are terribly bad and other many things not working, some people are quick to shout hater and 'go back to your village' instead of genuinely asking themselves if the criticism is true or not. As if we are all not affected.

We need to understand that govt isn't doing us a favour. Whatever they do isn't free at all. we will pay for it and we still pay taxes.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Born2Breed(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
At the expense of tax payers. He is doing what he was elected to do and praising him is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Lagos debt as at today is $1.5billion.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by boringnigerian: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Not a bad move

The roads are congested everyday and see a whole lot of use

Best way to go about dealing with it is decongesting the roads first then repairing them

If you repair them first before decongesting, you'll have to repair it again soon
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

It seems Nigerians get angry when someone asks a question? It's like the average Nigerian is a mini dictator, take what I tell you and don't ask questions atitude .

He ask a question and you termed him ignorant

Come on that's too harsh

What's blabbing about pictures of boats got to do with HQ/Administrative building? Sadly for the LASG, they should have stacked boats on top of the building when taking the pictures because some jokers on NL won't be satisfied or impressed unless they see boats inside and on top of the building.

If you are going to argue, argue about sane, rational and intelligent issues.

You people are worse than elementary schoolkids

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
LaudableXX:

When people like you run out of logical points, the next thing is to resort to insults. Typical. undecided Now, why am I not surprised? As at today, there are NO commercial boats taking off and landing at Falomo jetty, next to the HQ. Quote me anywhere. If you see any boat there, it is likely to be only MTN's corporate boat.
[/s]

Keep quiet, the topic is about the new HQ/Administrative building, not boats.

Start your own topic to cry and yell about boats and commercial boats.

Grow up and argue like a grown man, not like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by moufan: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
demulepaul:
ok seen but Lagos is too dirty and bad roads every where . Ambode and commissions, omission, i mean sorry sir always commissioning projects.

Ambode and commissioning projects be like 5&6
go back to your state if you are.not happy in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:
It seems Nigerians get angry when someone asks a question? It's like the average Nigerian is a mini dictator, take what I tell you and don't ask questions atitude .

Come on that's too harsh
Ignore him. undecided He is just doing what he has been paid to do. You can easily identify the paid agents, from their mindless rabid attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
Dandsome:
So the OP posted only pics without Ambode there or even telling us who represented who there. All he said is Ambode commissions bla bla bla and the MOD ran and posted it to the front page.

this is mostlikely a political post as the Topic says Ambode commissions..... and the OP later included his president`s picture and zombieishly shouted Sai barber

Honestly Seun is really losing it.

Nairaland is no longer going to the dogs. Its fast going to the swine.

Seun Up your game, or ask your mods to constantly visit Quora or Reddit to learn a thing or two from there.

[/s]

Very soon, you village Igbos will tell us Ambode is not the Governor of Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Realname: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

What's blabbing about pictures of boats got to do with HQ/Administrative building? Sadly for the LASG, they should have stacked boats on top of the building when taking the pictures because some jokers on NL won't be satisfied or impressed unless they see boats inside and on top of the building.

If you are going to argue, argue about sane, rational and intelligent issues.

You people are worse than elementary schoolkids

I do not see the correlation between this rant and what he said. yes the question may have not been exactly relevant but you would have been more astute to either answer or ignore.

.you just want further and said I quote "You people are worse than elementary schoolkids"

Who are the you people you refered to? That is rather rude and very crude to term nairalanders this way

Or were you speaking about people who ask questions that you don't understand or agree with? If yes again this is a very clear sign of deep psycological issues I noticed in Nigerians. Alot of Nigerians are mini dictators , they dislike being questioned or challenged even in the most subtle way. Small wonder why they attract the leaders that are in turn dictators just like buhari , OBJ etc

Nigerians identify mostly with dictatorial persons and term respectful leaders as weak.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
Keep quiet, the topic is about the new HQ/Administrative building, not boats.

Start your own topic to cry and yell about boats and commercial boats.

Grow up and argue like a grown man, not like a toddler.

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fine edifice, but where are the ferries and the boats which are meant to ply the waterways?? shocked And who will do the clean-up of Five Cowrie Creek?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-JEXWPpssNgc/WAk6vM_9TsI/AAAAAAAAAOg/Napbe1wbqvgJlQoq3W4jSzYxv3gpbrG4ACLcB/s1600/PIX%2B0615.JPG[/img]

No, Lagos state is a million miles ahead of you and your village.

Spend more time worrying about your stone age village for a change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by seguno2: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nice one but most roads in Lagos are extremely bad.
I do ask myself why it seems like a big deal to fix our roads, plan and renew our cities.
Nigeria is just so backward and our wicked rulers keep offering us crumbs while we hail them to high heaven.

You are going too far, bro.
How many people are moved on the waterways and in what condition? Has there been any change in the past 19 years of progressive APC in Lagos state
Has the supply of tap water in Lagos state decreased or increased since 1999? Is it building an office that should be prioritised over actual provision of tap water?
Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are compound failures combined.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by moufan: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
ambode,my favourite governor in nigeria.

nobody wants to even contest against him.even pdp knows contesting against him is a waste of time
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
No, Lagos state is a million miles ahead of you and your village.

Spend more time worrying about your stone age village for a change.
Very funny. wink I doubt if you know how much of a Lagosian I am. You are posting pictures of huge cranes, yet Five Cowrie Creek banks are still littered with used plastic bottles, floating debris and trash, as we speak. sad What a pity.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
seguno2:

How many people are moved on the waterways and in what condition? Has there been any change in the past 19 years of progressive APC in Lagos state
Has the supply of tap water in Lagos state decreased or increased since 1999? Is it building an office that should be prioritised over actual provision of tap water?
[/s]

I'm sure they don't have water in your ipob village, but I have tap water in my house in Lagos.

Take your water headache to your village governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
LaudableXX:

Very funny. wink I doubt if you know how much of a Lagosian I am. You are posting pictures of huge cranes, yet Five Cowrie Creek banks are still littered with used plastic bottles, floating debris and trash, as we speak. What a pity.
[/s]

See, I know your type, your only business here is to show us how sad and pained you are about progress and development.

First, your headache was the ignorant nonsense about boats not showing in the pictures and after getting countered with your ignorant nonsense, you moved on to who will clean the waterways, but after showing you how they clean the waterways with modern waterways machinery, you are still blabbing the same ignorant and unintelligent nonsense.

See how you let hatred, bitterness and needless frustration against progress and development get the best of your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018

Little by little, we are progressing and changing the landscape and our environment into a developed society.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by PVision2020(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop babbling ignorant and irrelevant nonsense.

The topic is about waterways HQ, not boats. Go to five cowrie creeks in front of the HQ, you will see boats going up and won the waterways and not inside the new HQ.

How lame and childish can you people be with your silly and pointless rants.

Deomelo wetting dey do you this afternoon, you just dey para for everybody, even LaudableXX wey be your person.

He asked a salient question and you're expected to answer him politely. You be Omoluabi and not a potopotarian carrying hate all around.

Apologize to LaudableXX asap. Ire o
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Ballmer: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

Come on that's too harsh

That is because Nigerians can differentiate btw ignorant hate filled, mentally impaired Igbo and someone responding genuinely. For example I know you are Igbo too without reading your previous post. They like coming to the rescue of each other once their foolishness as been discovered. Let me watch you argue otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Ballmer: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bustincole:
APC is taking almost 20 yrs to build Lagos

How long does it take to build d whole DUbai

Imagin City lookin like a fiction movie pix

SMH grin

Just the way Abia is wow !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Realname: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ballmer:

That is because Nigerians can differentiate btw ignorant hate filled, mentally impaired Igbo and someone responding genuinely. For example I know you are Igbo too without reading your previous post. They like coming to the rescue of each other once their foolishness as been discovered. Let me watch you argue otherwise.

First of all I am not igbo

Secondly I don't understand how you can insult their tribe as you just did and not expect them to insult you.

Lastly like I said you need to see a psychiatrist

Mods this comment is too toxic against some other tribe here

cc lalasticlala
cc Seun
cc Dominique
cc mynd44
cc farano
cc Rocktation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by vioment: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is good but must we always have oyibo doing our projects for us. Nna na wa o. Even me sef no fit dey smh any longer because at this rate of shaking, the head fit comot.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
PVision2020:

Deomelo wetting dey do you this afternoon, you just dey para for everybody, even LaudableXX wey be your person.

He asked a salient question and you're expected to answer him politely. You be Omoluabi and not a potopotarian carrying hate all around.

Apologize to LaudableXX asap. Ire o

I don't apologize because of the people's silly arguments and ignorant comments.

There's nothing polite about spewing lies, twisting facts and argument just to display the usual pointless hatred and bitterness. That's what Igbos do, they derail threads with irrelevant nonsense and blind arguments.

Btw, another good trait of omoluab is standing up for what's right and just

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
seguno2:

We have a long way to go in this country, no doubt Donald Trump perceives us as a people who live in a shithole.
More than 50 years after independence, it is still a rocket science for our wicked rulers to provide basic amenities and the citizens applaud them when they offer them a crumb like this.
It's pathetic when taken into consideration the wealth of this country.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Bashir75: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bustincole:
APC is taking almost 20 yrs to build Lagos

How long does it take to build d whole DUbai

Imagin City lookin like a fiction movie pix

SMH grin

Don't forget Dubai was a plain desert land that's constructed newly by futuristic Government with less bureaucracy while Lagos has been this old city under military regimes with less adherence to strict urban planning policy. Before the advent democracy, Lagos has been wrecked and bastardised with building structures that will take years to correct. I remember once a well connected woman who built an hotel on a sewage layout and government did nothing to correct it even when the whole neighbourhood protested against the build on the canal. We are our own enemy. It's a cycle, you can see the wealthy moving from VI to Lekki and Atlantic city however, it's used to be Ikeja for the wealthy. When the land is exhausted, they will come back to buy the disgruntled and un-organized city just like most cities in US.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ballmer:

Just the way Abia is wow !

His dirty stone age akpu village is El Eldoradu

grin grin
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by PVision2020(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

I don't apologize because of the people's silly arguments and ignorant comments.

There's nothing polite about spewing lies, twisting facts and argument just to display the usual pointless hatred and bitterness. That's what Igbos do, they derail threads with irrelevant nonsense and blind arguments.

Btw, another good trait of omoluab is standing up for what's right and just

You counter lies with fact and not abuses.
I just got to know the other side of you. Have a nice day
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
PVision2020:

You counter lies with fact and not abuses.
I just got to know the other side of you. Have a nice day

When he ignorantly lied and tried to derail the thread from the topic to garbage and who will clean up the water creek, I not only showed him facts, I did so with a picture of the waterways authority clean the waterways with modern waterways cleaning machinery.

You might want to read the thread, l think you have not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.