Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (67266 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by NickMarveyGroup(m): 3:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Seriously some girls can really be mean. I was in a fast food restaurant and a guy came in with a girl on a date.

They sat down and ordered food (half chicken with chips and salad 2 plates which cost N3,500 each.

The boy ate his meal wells and finished his chicken real good, but guess what the girl did not even eat up to half of the chicken and she said she was okay.

When they were about leaving I was thinking the girl would at least ask for a take away pack so you goes with the chicken because it was big ooo. But she just called the waiter and asked them to clear the table.

I could feel the pain in the guys face but obviously he had to hold himself so he paid and they just left.

Guys if it was you what will you do?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol cheesy, we can only imagine how the look will be on your face as you were looking at them!

But wait ooo, #7000 for 2 plates of chicken, salad and chips?
Which area is that please?!
Let's come open an outlet there before December pls!

363 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2018
We see some babes like that at work time to time,
in that case , we are always glad we will be able to sell some more foods to dog's lovers as left-overs!

That's when you will see some cute big dogs having some chicken/turkey barbecue parry! wink

........... ............. .............. .............. .............
@Topic, if that happens to us, that will definitely be the last time she will be going on a date with yours truly.
We don't roll with wasteful people abeg!

. . . .. ... . .. ... . . . . . . . ... . . . .. . ......... . . . .. . . . . . ..............
Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin wink cheesy wink sad wink, yembet no go kill person with laughter ooooooo wink smiley wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

This really make laugh loud to myself. This is the nature of some super pretenders. This group of girls are the ones that left their villages with a pair of bath room, slippers and a couple of patched dresses. 
Come and see them, when they open eyes, their own sophistication, will be more than that of the Princess of England. Take them out to a restaurant, they will order everything on the menu. Sharwama mix with potatoes, with chicken. What they have never tasted, in their entire life. To hold cutlery, will become a night mare.
Why won't she leave unfinished chicken,
when she is only used to eating ponmo , and frozen alaran fish.
Next times guys, take them to a road side, buka, let her order her fufu and ogbono soup , or amala and abula
You guy; excuse yourself, for about fifteen minutes. 
By the time you come back, our sister must have devoured an even clean the plate!!!
Yembet

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by futuregovernor: 4:07am On Aug 31, 2018
I will make sure I caution her or maybe order for the take away myself,no shame bcs na my money

292 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Tamarapetty(f): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Some girls can pretend sha, kwantinue

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Obiomon: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Just say it was you!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Kharol1234: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
And mayb for her house na pomo and fish she dae chop ooo....she go eatery cum go dae form ajebutter rubbish feminist grl

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by falcon01: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2018
I cant date that kind off girl in the first place but if by mistake it happened, i will ask for a take away and take my thing home.
#notimeforfakelife

57 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by chiommy123(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2018
She should've ordered a smaller quantity of that if she wasn't that hungry. Why waste money in this kind of economy. I will tell her I didn't like what she did at home

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Jacqueline22(f): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Some girls sha... donno who she is trying to impress, that totally waste

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Mizk(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2018
That is very unfair and inconsiderate, if she was the one paying for the date she'd have registered her displeasure openly if the guy did that, i wouldn't do that anyways, some of us aren't monsters smiley

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by NickMarveyGroup(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
T
Obiomon:
Just say it was you!

If it was me, I will pay for only mine and walk away. Thank God my woman doesn't like eating out, she likes to prepare anything she feels like eating.

13 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by stanvesco(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
NickMarveyGroup:
Seriously some girls can really be mean. I was in a fast food restaurant and a guy came in with a girl on a date.

They sat down and ordered food (half chicken with chips and salad 2 plates which cost N3,500 each.

The boy ate his meal wells and finished his chicken real good, but guess what the girl did not even eat up to half of the chicken and she said she was okay.

When they were about leaving I was thinking the girl would at least ask for a take away pack so you goes with the chicken because it was big ooo. But she just called the waiter and asked them to clear the table.

I could feel the pain in the guys face but obviously he had to hold himself so he paid and they just left.

Guys if it was you what will you do?

See ehn
It's eida u ignore such act...

Or u carry her untouched chicken and chop it

The truth is ; no one cares

Your money
Your confidence

That chicken u abandoned based on fact that people r looking at u,or d waiteress is eyeing u!!!
My broda,dey will fight for it at d back after packing ur plate...

B dia
B forming

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Offpoint: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Aah! I trust myself na dia I go sit-down chop the chicken and chop the bones, lick my fingers, use toothpick remove the remaining put am back for mouth swallow am...

call me broke all you want, I no dey form.
anyways, I no fit use my money buy food of 35 at a go for any woman..... unless sey dem don swear for me from village.

33 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by loverboys: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Bluezy13(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Why blame the girl

The guy should have eaten the chicken right there before they left instead he was forming.

My female friend would beg me to finish it on her behalf and may even get pissed off if I don't eat the food.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
As we ladies always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”

13 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by febo15(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
As we ladies always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”
Pls explain

6 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by ExAngel007(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
And what is wrong with that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by oluwatooni(f): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
chai... I dunno y some girls like to dey form, just imagine, would she have left the food like that if she had bought it with her own money....
I went out with my roommate to a club, my cousin asked us to come, immediately I heard the hollandia yoghurt we bought was 1k each, I no even shy to carry the remaining hollandia, we carry am go house... even if no be 1k, I go still pack my tin, mk people think wateva dey like

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by keryj(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Offpoint:
It'll cost me nothing to get a takeaway and pack up the chicken, go home and do justice to it. na my money I know the pain...

call me broke all you want, I no dey form

You just say my mind embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobodys(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
oluwatooni:
chai... I dunno y some girls like to dey form, just imagine, would she have left the food like that if she had bought it with her own money....
I went out with my roommate to a club, my cousin asked us to come, immediately I heard the hollandia yoghurt we bought was 1k each, I no even shy to carry the remaining hollandia, we carry am go house... even if no be 1k, I go still pack my tin, mk people think wateva dey like
grin .... Correct babe... I got no time to pretend....

Pretense be killing some babes......Lawd knows I'm gonna take that chicken home and devour it, chew all the bones like my life depends on it.... lolxzz...

22 Likes

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobodys(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
stanvesco:

See ehn
It's eida u ignore such act...

Or u carry her untouched chicken and chop it

The truth is ; no one cares

Your money
Your confidence

That chicken u abandoned based on fact that people r looking at u,or d waiteress is eyeing u!!!
My broda,dey will fight for it at d back after packing ur plate...

B dia
B forming

... Hahahahahaha....you just reminded me of my days working in an eatery.....

I was at the cashpoint then....mehnn those people that normally pack plates and all, they enjoy nor be small 'atleast it was enjoyment to us then'. lolz.

Immediately they bring the plates to the kitchen, come see fight on top chicken, fish and juice.... kikikiki............ Those days though, it was fun... Thank God for life

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked
ExAngel007:

1 Like

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
I pity ur hubby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by SUPERPACK: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
febo15:
Pls explain
she simply mean that the guy should nt complain, since the guy is spending money on the girl in exchange for sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na una go still come here to create threads complainin dat a girl taken on a date ate too muchcheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.