Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32039 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Jfix(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by bjprodint(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
pls study hard,clean up,make money,they will ask u out

am not responsible for what i just typed,my fingers are!

modified
wow,another ftc on front page

i want to dedicate this great achievement to my late mum,i promised to make her proud,and am doing it.

i dedicate this to my c.r.k teacher in secondary school,aunty vicky thanks for making me believe in myself.

my jealous neighbours ,its unfortunate that you cant see this achievement but hey,we go party with enough cabin biscuit this weekend.

thank you nairaland for making me happy today because am really down.

365 Likes 19 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
guy be focused in passing ur jamb first
leave girl matter for the now
there is time for everything

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Guy focus on your education first and forget about HOLE for now, nothing good comes out of it except giving birth, make money first the rest will be assured, and they will be the one running after you.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pass WAEC first

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Connected1: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Walk up to the girl and just say anything that comes to your mind.
You might regret it but believe me the experience you get from there will help for the next try.
Don't be scared of rejection, them still dae reject me till today sef, I once had three plain rejections in a day because I don't like girls beating about the bush.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by chocboi78(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
the "focus on ur studies and make money first" crew will soon arrive

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by WoundedLamb: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finally, our youngsters are allowing this simp rubbish get to their heads. The internet!

18 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gunners160(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae

301 Likes 18 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gunners160(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
chocboi78:
So the aim of making money is to please a lady? without money he should be able to date or have a gf? After e makes the money what next? He has to put up with gold diggers habi
bjprodint:
pls study hard,clean up,make money,they will ask u out

am not responsible for what i just typed,my fingers are!
chocboi78:
So the aim of making money is to please a lady? without money he should be able to date or have a gf? After e makes the money what next? He has to put up with gold diggers habi

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by chocboi78(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
gunners160:
So the aim of making money is to please a lady? without money he should be able to date or have a gf? After e makes the money what next? He has to put up with gold diggers habi So the aim of making money is to please a lady? without money he should be able to date or have a gf? After e makes the money what next? He has to put up with gold diggers habi
seems u didn't understand my comment

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slawormir: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My nigggar op
Don't see it as a do or die affair....relax

Do it as if you are playing....if any one turn you down
Don't see it as a big thing....
Develop some sense of humour... especially that of talk abi speech....
Then display great confidence when talking...
Females are moved by that...even the most toughest or rather iron lady are moved when you show them you don't give a fuckkk and you are the boss

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Chindaibezim: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
shocked
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by melodyogonna(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
lefulefu2:
guy be focused in passing ur jamb first
leave girl matter for the now
there is time for everything
Why this grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
@Op calm down, you need to be relaxing like this grin grin grin

But for real you need to calm down, it seems you are up in your head anytime you want to ask a lady out, you are probably scared of rejection.

Before you walk up to a lady to ask her out, say this words to yourself:

''I am going to do this lady a favour by asking her out, if she rejects me, then she missed out on a great opportunity with me'' and walk with confidence towards her.
Don't care if she rejects you, make it seem like you are using it to catch fun. wink

That way you won't put much pressure on yourself whenever you want to ask a lady out.

So @op, always calm down like this boy below cheesy

Na me talk

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by brosom(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
No man u re not a simp, not at all. U re simply just afraid of rejection, which is normal for every first timer.
I can as well understand if u re a melancholia (introvert) kind of person in nature, and there's always a first time in everything one does and moreover first step are always hard to take.
What u have to do is to work on ur boldness, confidence, and ur comportment then giving it a try, believe me you'll be just fine at the END.

GOOD LUCK BUDDY.!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by CAPSLOCKED: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Pass WAEC first

YOU MEAN YOU WROTE WAEC AT 23 WHEN MOST PEOPLE WROTE AND PASSED BEFORE 18?

WHAT A DULL MAN YOU ARE. cheesy

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Onyeedum(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
U wan give someone's daughter belle abi sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by heykims(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Don't be in a haste, the time will come when it comes.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by augustineokoro(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Don't ever try such
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by cmecproblem(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
First, be friends, and then it'll be easy to ask girls out when you're comfortable with them.

7 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Numero9: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oga forget asking a girl out. Improve on increasing your pocket (legitimately) and personality, na girls go dey ask you out.

Incase you don't know, girls nor get shame again o.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by MrTee28(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
At 23, the best thing you are worried about is asking a girl out.
Develop your self rather. What will you gain by asking them out?

17 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are not alone bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Relax Papi

Don't rush ursef.. U will get there.

U will end up smashing more gals than those who had courage at 17.

Take it from Me.

Take ur time and build ursef

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.