Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2787 Views)

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Hey sis, shebi during your 20s, men are trooping in and all of us want to marry you, abi? We are all over you. Your WhatsApp doesn’t rest. Your messenger is filled up. If you breath on Facebook, you get 400 likes and 350 comments and it is entering into your head, shey? It doesn’t even end there oh. You can’t walk the streets without series of men calling on you and wanting to get your number.

Your breasts are very comely, your lips are succulent, and your legs are smooth. Even if you are ugly, it doesn’t show much at this level because you are in your 20s and everything about you is still standing tall. Your backside is still very nicely shaped and bouncing properly, and you can’t help telling yourself that you have such a bright future behind you. Okay nah. Now, here are the mistakes most of you girls make at this stage of your lives;

YOU EASILY DUMP GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP: Any little thing, you break up because in your little mind, there are many fishes in the ocean. Over 20 guys are bothering you for relationship. So you can easily hook up with another guy. After six months, you break up again and start another one because you are hot like Akara. You cannot bend down and build a solid relationship, neither can you learn how to tolerate a man and work on your own self. At this stage, feminism dey shack you like Kai-Kai. You no send anybody. You no want hear advise at all. For your mind, even this kain post na rubbish. No wahala. We shall see.

AT THIS LEVEL, SOME OF YOU LADIES WANT TO SHOW EVERYTHING: Since you’re still young and your breasts are still standing up tall, all you want to do snap and show them off on social media. Your buttocks are still very nice, so you display it anyhow, using it to set trap for guys. You sell romantic skin like Akara. Every guy in the neighborhood is coming to collect their own share. Even married men are collecting their own. They are all collecting and walking away, and in your mind, marriage will not be hard. Haha. I laugh you in your village people’s language.

AT THIS STAGE, YOU DON’T LACK ANYTHING: Men are giving you all you need. You are not working but airtime is never below N10,000 on your phone. Shoes and classic cloths are uncountable in your wardrobe, yet, you are not doing any job. Small girl with big god, abi? Dem dey rush you, abi? Life is beautiful and you couldn’t ask for more, abi? Listen, let me tell you, as all those things are happening, that’s exactly how your destiny is depreciating with speed. A time will finally come when your age will have really increased and all those your assets will be needing pillar support to make them look alive. You think I’m lying? Oya go and ask that woman you use to add “Mama” before her real name and you will hear/see for yourself.

It doesn’t end there oh. Your face will begin to have a lot of pimples and holes. Many things will just go wrong with you. Your once flat tommy will begin to come out and your local government will begin to have some kind of mature odor that can kill somebody’s bouncing baby boy. Your armpit will become darker and your waist will begin to develop flesh rapidly while those your broad hips will just disappear as if they were raptured. At this point, your eye go begin clear!!!

Days will turn to months and months will turn to years. You begin to have near success syndrome with guys. It will look as if the relationship is almost working out. But before you say JACK, something will happen and the guy will disappear. You will start following another guy with hope for marriage, and like play like play, dat one sef go just follow chop you and run away. You go begin grow old unnecessarily and the fear of menopause will even make you age faster.

By this time, the spiritual DNAs of the multiple guys you slept with, both the ones from cursed families and the ones with ancestral curses, will begin to hunt you. You begin to reap the consequences of lifting your legs towards the ceiling and twisting your body like snake in bed. By this time, all those things that used to make guys “rush you” will be no more. By this time, you become emergency born again. All your post on Facebook begins to be all about Jesus and church things. They'll change from “small girl with big god” and “na dem dey rush us” to “Jesus I love you.” Even to wish someone a happy birthday, Jesus must enter. Mtcheeeew…

Even when football is being discussed, you must find a way to add Jesus to it. For your mind, you dey deceive guys abi? You wan’t guys to see the supposed wife material in you, abi? Suddenly, you learn manners. All your past escapades with men begin to tell on you. The battle becomes more spiritual than physical, as the multiple soul ties begin speaking different kinds of grammar on your destiny. All the curses married women laid on you for sleeping with their husbands begin to control your destiny. You think excessive Mary Kay can remove all your mess?

Listen oh, at 40, a guy is still young and looks very young. But a lady of 35 looks more like that woman who you used to add "Mama" before her real name. What is my point in all these talks? Make haste while the sun shines to avoid “had I known.” Don’t while away your time playing games with men. For those who don’t understand simple analysis, I am not saying a lady cannot marry at 35. I am not saying God’s time is not the best. I am not mocking those who are above 30 and still single. I am not saying that only those who marry at 25 have the best of marriages.

I am only saying you shouldn’t waste your time sleeping around with men when you can easily accept a man who loves you and settle down with him. See ehn, at this point of your life, only men of older ages like 40-45 will come to marry you because young guys of 30-35 won’t like to marry a lady of 35-38. Even at that, it could be frustrating because even those guys of 40-45 may have all been married by this time, even married to girls of 22-27. Guys still look so young at 40. But a lady of 35 will look like “Senior Sis,” if you know what I mean. Ladies age faster. That’s why a girl of 16 will look so mature and guys will be “rushing her” while a boy of 18 will look like a 13-year-old. I know it makes you girls feel big at that tender age. But remember that the same thing also applies in old age. A word is enough for the wise. Bye-bye!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Alwaysking: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2018
See epistle angry
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by EzeOnyembo: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Oga, you don talk am finish..

All these slay queens hopping from one dick to another and also hoping that a God fearing well to do guy will come and marry them after they finish doing their oringo should be careful before thunder scatter them.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
See epistle angry
Try read am
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for your advice. But some guys like them matured. No much drama cos they understand what life has thought them

1 Like

Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Betakeshi: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2018
cool
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
As we women always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”

You guys should just act smart when dealing with us. Satan used us to deceive Adam so who are you. Go after loyality not pretty face. We Nigerian women live for you guys
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
As we women always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”

You guys should just act smart when dealing with us. Satan used us to deceive Adam so who are you. Go after loyality not pretty face. We Nigerian women live for you guys

@ "Closed legs don't get fed."

My understanding of this is: women only open legs for men. Saying that "closed legs don't get fed" implies that a woman can't earn a living without a man. So she must open her legs for a man in other to earn a living (get fed). This also implies that MEN ARE ALWAYS UP AND DOING (FINANCIALLY SPEAKING). But we both know that it's not so. So, if a woman, according to you, must open her legs to a man to get fed, what is a man supposed to do to get the resources with which he empowers a woman to get fed? That is another way of asking, what must a man open in order to get fed? As in, where do you expect a man to get resources from and reward you for opening your legs for him. Or are men entitled to those resources? Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why a number of babes body dey fall apart wen dem enter their 30s into their 40s is because many of dem no dey bother try look after their body.there is this CNN reporter Cristi Lu Stout. She's 43 but if u see her u will think she's 25. Even here there are a few ladies well into their 30s that even look younger than some ladies in their 20s.it all comes to how u maintain ur body as a lady.if u jus dey chop anyhow,dey drink anyhow and u no dey exercise ur body..b4 u even reach 25 u will be looking older than ur real age. Their are still single ladies in their 40s wey men dey chase upandan...and i am not talking abt sugar mummies.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
Oga, you don talk am finish..

All these slay queens hopping from one dick to another and also hoping that a God fearing well to do guy will come and marry them after they finish doing their oringo should be careful before thunder scatter them.
Gbam!!!

I couldn't agree more with you that they should be careful. I couldn't also agree more on thunder firing those who don't but hope to marry men of value.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Why a number of babes body dey fall apart wen dem enter their 30s into their 40s is because many of dem no dey bother try look after their body.there is this CNN reporter Cristi Lu Stout. She's 43 but if u see her u will think she's 25. Even here there are a few ladies well into their 30s that even look younger than some ladies in their 20s.it all comes to how u maintain ur body as a lady.if u jus dey chop anyhow,dey drink anyhow and u no dey exercise ur body..b4 u even reach 25 u will be looking older than ur real age. Their are still single ladies in their 40s wey men dey chase upandan...and i am not talking abt sugar mummies.
You have succeeded in relaying two messages. The first is: YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND DEFY THE MORALS IN THIS ARTICLE AS LONG AS YOU ARE WELL ACQUAINTED WITH THE MODUS OPERANDI OF MAINTAINING THE BODY TO STILL BE A HOT STUFF EVEN AT 40+ YEARS OF AGE, AS MEN WILL GLADLY QUEUE UP JUST TO HAVE A PIECE OF THAT BODY. (That keeps me wondering why a woman like this will still be single at 40).

The second message is that THE GIRLS AT 20+ YEARS OF AGE SHOULD NOT EMBRACE LAZINESS AND PLAY DOWN ON THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, THINKING THAT NOT BEING 30/35+ YEARS OF AGE IS A DIRECT TICKET TO HEAVEN, AS A POORLY MAINTAINED 20+ YEARS OLD GIRL'S BODY CAN INVALIDATE HER IN THE MIDST OF 40+ YEARS OLD LADIES WHO RICHLY MAINTAIN THEIR BODIES. (I find this agreeable enough).

But let's hear what Nairalanders have to say about this.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
Thanks for your advice. But some guys like them matured. No much drama cos they understand what life has thought them
So the "small girls with big God" and "slaymamas" should just ahead with this unhealthy lifestyle, bearing in mind that when after wasting their best years on sexual adventures, there are still men who will gladly make do with this "remains" on grounds of NO MUCH DRAMA AND UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT LIFE HAS THOUGHT THEM. You seem to be forgetting that they're are 20+ year old girls with even less drama and more understanding of life's lessons. Abi to be thought life's lessons, a girl must waste her best years on vanity? You mean with all the mentorship schemes, the solid advises, the gospel of Christ, and even articles like this, a girl still needs to waste her best years to gain understanding and learn life's lessons? Let my daughter not hear this oh. And I don't have one yet, though.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

So the "small girls with big God" and "slaymamas" should just ahead with this unhealthy lifestyle, bearing in mind that when after wasting their best years on sexual adventures, there are still men who will gladly make do with this "remains" on grounds of NO MUCH DRAMA AND UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT LIFE HAS THOUGHT THEM. You seem to be forgetting that they're are 20+ year old girls with even less drama and more understanding of life's lessons. Abi to be thought life's lessons, a girl must waste her best years on vanity? You mean with all the mentorship schemes, the solid advises, the gospel of Christ, and even articles like this, a girl still needs to waste her best years to gain understanding and learn life's lessons? Let my daughter not hear this oh. And I don't have one yet, though.
I wasn't even referring to the small girl with whatever or slay nonsense. I was talking about ladies in their thirties who by no fault of theirs are not yet married. get
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
I wasn't even referring to the small girl with whatever or slay nonsense. I was talking about ladies in their thirties who by no fault of theirs are not yet married. get
I get, but It didn't seem like you were saying so, and even I, wasn't referring to those sets of girls you're talking about. For the ones you're talking about, besides village people arrangements or stuffs like that, na legit men who by no fault of theirs, took longer than usual to either get ready to marry or spot the one to settle with, dey marry Dem. Even a legit young bobo sef will not mind marrying one of those.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

I get, but It didn't seem like you were saying so, and even I, wasn't referring to those sets of girls you're talking about. For the ones you're talking about, besides village people arrangements or stuffs like that, na legit men who by no fault of theirs, took longer than usual to either get ready to marry or spot the one to settle with, dey marry Dem. Even a legit young bobo sef will not mind marrying one of those.
you see. We were on the same page but you were attacking me unknowingly
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by milemimi93(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
jezuzboi:
Hey sis, shebi during your 20s, men are trooping in and all of us want to marry you, abi? We are all over you. Your WhatsApp doesn’t rest. Your messenger is filled up. If you breath on Facebook, you get 400 likes and 350 comments and it is entering into your head, shey? It doesn’t even end there oh. You can’t walk the streets without series of men calling on you and wanting to get your number.

Your breasts are very comely, your lips are succulent, and your legs are smooth. Even if you are ugly, it doesn’t show much at this level because you are in your 20s and everything about you is still standing tall. Your backside is still very nicely shaped and bouncing properly, and you can’t help telling yourself that you have such a bright future behind you. Okay nah. Now, here are the mistakes most of you girls make at this stage of your lives;

YOU EASILY DUMP GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP: Any little thing, you break up because in your little mind, there are many fishes in the ocean. Over 20 guys are bothering you for relationship. So you can easily hook up with another guy. After six months, you break up again and start another one because you are hot like Akara. You cannot bend down and build a solid relationship, neither can you learn how to tolerate a man and work on your own self. At this stage, feminism dey shack you like Kai-Kai. You no send anybody. You no want hear advise at all. For your mind, even this kain post na rubbish. No wahala. We shall see.

AT THIS LEVEL, SOME OF YOU LADIES WANT TO SHOW EVERYTHING: Since you’re still young and your breasts are still standing up tall, all you want to do snap and show them off on social media. Your buttocks are still very nice, so you display it anyhow, using it to set trap for guys. You sell romantic skin like Akara. Every guy in the neighborhood is coming to collect their own share. Even married men are collecting their own. They are all collecting and walking away, and in your mind, marriage will not be hard. Haha. I laugh you in your village people’s language.

AT THIS STAGE, YOU DON’T LACK ANYTHING: Men are giving you all you need. You are not working but airtime is never below N10,000 on your phone. Shoes and classic cloths are uncountable in your wardrobe, yet, you are not doing any job. Small girl with big god, abi? Dem dey rush you, abi? Life is beautiful and you couldn’t ask for more, abi? Listen, let me tell you, as all those things are happening, that’s exactly how your destiny is depreciating with speed. A time will finally come when your age will have really increased and all those your assets will be needing pillar support to make them look alive. You think I’m lying? Oya go and ask that woman you use to add “Mama” before her real name and you will hear/see for yourself.

It doesn’t end there oh. Your face will begin to have a lot of pimples and holes. Many things will just go wrong with you. Your once flat tommy will begin to come out and your local government will begin to have some kind of mature odor that can kill somebody’s bouncing baby boy. Your armpit will become darker and your waist will begin to develop flesh rapidly while those your broad hips will just disappear as if they were raptured. At this point, your eye go begin clear!!!

Days will turn to months and months will turn to years. You begin to have near success syndrome with guys. It will look as if the relationship is almost working out. But before you say JACK, something will happen and the guy will disappear. You will start following another guy with hope for marriage, and like play like play, dat one sef go just follow chop you and run away. You go begin grow old unnecessarily and the fear of menopause will even make you age faster.

By this time, the spiritual DNAs of the multiple guys you slept with, both the ones from cursed families and the ones with ancestral curses, will begin to hunt you. You begin to reap the consequences of lifting your legs towards the ceiling and twisting your body like snake in bed. By this time, all those things that used to make guys “rush you” will be no more. By this time, you become emergency born again. All your post on Facebook begins to be all about Jesus and church things. They'll change from “small girl with big god” and “na dem dey rush us” to “Jesus I love you.” Even to wish someone a happy birthday, Jesus must enter. Mtcheeeew…

Even when football is being discussed, you must find a way to add Jesus to it. For your mind, you dey deceive guys abi? You wan’t guys to see the supposed wife material in you, abi? Suddenly, you learn manners. All your past escapades with men begin to tell on you. The battle becomes more spiritual than physical, as the multiple soul ties begin speaking different kinds of grammar on your destiny. All the curses married women laid on you for sleeping with their husbands begin to control your destiny. You think excessive Mary Kay can remove all your mess?

Listen oh, at 40, a guy is still young and looks very young. But a lady of 35 looks more like that woman who you used to add "Mama" before her real name. What is my point in all these talks? Make haste while the sun shines to avoid “had I known.” Don’t while away your time playing games with men. For those who don’t understand simple analysis, I am not saying a lady cannot marry at 35. I am not saying God’s time is not the best. I am not mocking those who are above 30 and still single. I am not saying that only those who marry at 25 have the best of marriages.

I am only saying you shouldn’t waste your time sleeping around with men when you can easily accept a man who loves you and settle down with him. See ehn, at this point of your life, only men of older ages like 40-45 will come to marry you because young guys of 30-35 won’t like to marry a lady of 35-38. Even at that, it could be frustrating because even those guys of 40-45 may have all been married by this time, even married to girls of 22-27. Guys still look so young at 40. But a lady of 35 will look like “Senior Sis,” if you know what I mean. Ladies age faster. That’s why a girl of 16 will look so mature and guys will be “rushing her” while a boy of 18 will look like a 13-year-old. I know it makes you girls feel big at that tender age. But remember that the same thing also applies in old age. A word is enough for the wise. Bye-bye!!!

JamaicanLove Pls read this post. It will help u
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
you see. We were on the same page but you were attacking me unknowingly
Inasmuch as we're on the same page, I can't help asking if those unmarried girls above 30 hadn't at some point in their lives gotten a proposal or something like that but somehow and for some reason let it slip through their fingers.

This question is inspired by your statement, who by fault of theirs are still not married. Like, by no fault of their at all? Or there have a particular specification for men they can marry? Or by no fault of theirs at all?
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
The guy was speaking base on his own understanding and preference.I can never marry or befriend a lady below 26 years, infact I like them mature .Almost all my friends thinks in same manner.infact the looks and characters of Youngs girl is obnoxious to me.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

Inasmuch as we're on the same page, I can't help asking if those unmarried girls above 30 hadn't at some point in their lives gotten a proposal or something like that but somehow and for some reason let it slip through their fingers.

This question is inspired by your statement, who by fault of theirs are still not married. Like, by no fault of their at all? Or there have a particular specification for men they can marry? Or by no fault of theirs at all?
I said by no fault of theirs. BTW is not everyman that approaches you for marriage that you accept. people have their preferences and choices and standards, etc
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
Several merciless dicks are what makes a woman mature abi

I can only imagine your body count angry
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
fucksterisback:
Several merciless dicks are what makes a woman mature abi

I can only imagine your body count angry
are you Sure you understand my comment
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

JamaicanLove Pls read this post. It will help u

Guy free me abeg
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
I said by no fault of theirs. BTW is not everyman that approaches you for marriage that you accept. people have their preferences and choices and standards, etc
But all those preferences and choices usually seem to suddenly not matter anymore when a lady clocks that age. It becomes more like "anyone goes," as long as he loves and respects me.
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

But all those preferences and choices usually seem to suddenly not matter anymore when a lady clocks that age. It becomes more like "anyone goes," as long as he loves and respects me.
lol. For some yes but for some others they still maintain their stand
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
like me, i love dem mutured waw
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by MVLOX(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:

Present. .... u just said it the way I like it.... matured and the rest is history
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. For some yes but for some others they still maintain their stand
Of course, they still maintain their stand and end up having only one advise for younger girls which is "IS MARRIAGE BY FORCE? MUST EVERYONE MARRY SEF? JUST GET PREGNANT AND HAVE A BABY AND FORGET MEN WITH THEIR WAHALA BIKO."
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
like me, i love dem mutured waw
For marriage or for hook up alone?
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

Of course, they still maintain their stand and end up having only one advise for younger girls which is "IS MARRIAGE BY FORCE? MUST EVERYONE MARRY SEF? JUST GET PREGNANT AND HAVE A BABY AND FORGET MEN WITH THEIR WAHALA BIKO."
how did you know all these BTW its not a bad thing to wait upon the lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? / Forgetting Her Past Is Not Strength But Weakness [PICS] / The Biggest Simp On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.