Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? (6353 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Good day, fellas. These military guys in Nigeria should know that most civilians respects them because of their uniform only. They shouldn't see themselves as one Power Mike and harass civillians. I watched a video on fb how a guy(probably a military guy) threatening to beat up Kiss Daniel's Bouncer, if he meets him anywhere. I was just laughing. One on One, that guy go see draw? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Absuchat(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Even their so called special forces go chop beating like person wey thief iphone charger grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by SavageResponse(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2023
These military guys get more respect than they deserve here in Nigeria and as a result some of them abuse the privilege

12 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by iammo(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2023
cool

A soldier is a trained killer, a bouncer is a professional body guard

Part of the training of a Soldier at Military Depot is basically hand combat

How to kill with hand

Military has cross country trekking and endurance to pain

A soldier earned his Uniform and Khaki with sweat and blood, lost many friends in battle, don't mock their uniforms

Nigerian Army beat shege banza comot for their recruit body, they beat them from the gate, they do frog jump and all punishment

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by udede(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2023
They should not take the respect we accord their uniforms for granted. I am sure that not all millitary men can handle me one on one. The training that some of us civilians received in martial arts and other combat spots is far above what they can handle.
Well trained officers know that and carry them selves quietly but not our Nigerian military or police.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
Even their so called special forces go chop beating like person wey thief iphone charger grin
I laugh because the guys tend to be full of themselves. Don't get me wrong, i respect military men but many of them tend to abuse their uniform/power. They forgot that most Nigerians respects them only because of their uniform. Some years ago, one skinny recruit guy just dey rake for me. Normally, if no be uniform sake, na guy wey i for beat till him pass out. grin I mean Hand to Hand.

5 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Padipadi(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. These military guys in Nigeria should know that most civilians respects them because of their uniform only. They shouldn't see themselves as one Power Mike and harass civillians. I watched a video on fb how a guy(probably a military guy) threatening to beat up Kiss Daniel's Bouncer, if he meets him anywhere. I was just laughing. One on One, that guy go see draw? grin
Be like say army slapped you this morning.
Cos the way you take type looked like you v drank mud water before.
You dint chase small girls on NL again, it's Kiss Daniel bouncer guy you dey reason!
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by ayubaski: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Is not about hug body and muscle, there are skill to fight them, most of those bouncers u see easily get exhausted when it comes to fight.

6 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Absuchat(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
I laugh because the guys tend to be full of themselves. Don't get me wrong, i respect military men but many of tend to abuse their uniform/power. They forgot that most Nigerians respects them only because of their uniform. Some years ago, one skinny recruit guy just rake for me. Normally, if no be uniform sake, na guy wey i for beat till him pass out. grin I mean Hand to Hand.
They forgot they're called "army of soldiers"...in other words, their strength is basically a group of individual strengths polled together.
One on one, I see most of them doing "staff" thing I can easily beat to stupor.... but because of the unwashed khaki they wear, I go just behave like who no get bone grin

5 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Absuchat(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2023
ayubaski:
Is not about hug body and muscle, there are skill to fight them, most of those bouncers u see easily get exhausted when it comes to fight.
A potential suicide will take this your words serious

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by ayubaski: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Don't misquote me, there are skills to fight such people and defeat them..

Absuchat:

A potential suicide will take this your words serious

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Absuchat(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2023
ayubaski:

Don't misquote me, there are skills to fight such people and defeat them..

Have fight one before?

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by FitCorper: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2023
I laugh una. There is a difference between training for strength and training for endurance. Most of these combatant soldiers train for endurance and stamina. With the way Kiss Daniel’s bouncer walks u can tell he is a product of steroid abuse and lacks the stamina compared to military training. If I were a soldier, all I’ll do is just to tire him out, get him exhausted and then land that killer blow on his lower abdomen and neck in quick succession. He must fall to the ground. Joke with the military combatant at your own risk. I mean you know a gallant man by the way he walks and I mean no disrespect to Kizz bouncer.

4 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2023
It's just jealousy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Be like say army slapped you this morning.
Cos the way you take type looked like you v drank mud water before.
You dint chase small girls on NL again, it's Kiss Daniel bouncer guy you dey reason!
Go play for shit.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
FitCorper:
I laugh una. There is a difference between training for strength and training for endurance. Most of these combatant soldiers train for endurance and stamina. With the way Kiss Daniel’s bouncer walks u can tell he is a product of steroid abuse and lacks the stamina compared to military training. If I were a soldier, all I’ll do is just to tire him out, get him exhausted and then land that killer blow on his lower abdomen and neck in quick succession. He must fall to the ground. Joke with the military combatant at your own risk. I mean you know a gallant man by the way he walks and I mean no disrespect to Kizz bouncer.
U dey whine urself. I have seen a civilian beat up a soldier before(although, the civilian didn't know he was a soldier). Bone that thing, na back up dey save their ass. For example, if you are fighting a soldier(most times, a recruit), they tend to call for backup. Most civillians just respect them because of the uniform.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2023
ayubaski:
Oga, bone that thing. However, i don't mean to disrespect our gallant soldiers. I have seen several videos of our Nigerian policemen beating up our Nigerian soldiers. I mean one on one physical combat.

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Talkisneeded: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2023
This one is comparing a train killer to gym fanatic.

I sell herbs for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

A soldier is a trained killer, a bouncer is a professional body guard

Part of the training of a Soldier at Military Depot is basically hand combat

How to kill with hand

Military has cross country trekking and endurance to pain

A soldier earned his Uniform and Khaki with sweat and blood, lost many friends in battle, don't mock their uniforms

Nigerian Army beat shege banza comot for their recruit body, they beat them from the gate, they do frog jump and all punishment

I respect the fact. However, that doesn't mean every civillian you see is a weakling. There are Civillians who are physically strong or have natural strenght. Moreover, these soldiers did these out of duress. I.e They were forced to do these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Talkisneeded:
This one is comparing a train killer to gym fanatic.

I sell herbs for everything sexual enhancement tho
Being a trained killer doesn't mean every civilian you see is a weakling. I have seen a civillian beat up a soldier like a little kid.

5 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2023
FitCorper:
The ones got beaten by civillians, aren't they gallant?

3 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2023
ayubaski:
You think say na WWE be dis? grin
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Padipadi(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Go play for shit.
Shomo wipe o ni respect fagba nile?
You dey clap back for me your elder.
Ori e rogodo bi ori oko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:
Shomo wipe o ni respect fagba nile? You dey clap back for me your elder. Ori e rogodo bi ori oko!
Methuselah, weldone.

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by isan(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Op is very stupid , kizz body guard will gas 30 seconds in to the fight because of too much muscles while the soldier can go for at least 30 minutes in hand to hand combat also kizz body guard is not a trained fighter his body cannot absorb pain unlike a soldier has been trained to withstand pain
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Padipadi(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Methuselah, weldone.
Walahi mole ni kiwon gba oju e ki won de so phone e si canal.
Oya greet me properly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by isan(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2023
It's not most it's all of them , more muscle means less cardio you get tired easily without cardio
ayubaski:

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2023
udede:
They should not take the respect we accord their uniforms for granted. I am sure that not all millitary men can handle me one on one. The training that some of us civilians received in martial arts and other combat spots is far above what they can handle.
Well trained officers know that and carry them selves quietly but not our Nigerian military or police.

i am a soldier and since you said some civilian can beat soldier in martial

lets fight to death, chose date and place of your choice
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:

i am a soldier and to answer your question

you seem stupid you ask a question and you explain one sided answer to your question

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
I laugh because the guys tend to be full of themselves. Don't get me wrong, i respect military men but many of them tend to abuse their uniform/power. They forgot that most Nigerians respects them only because of their uniform. Some years ago, one skinny recruit guy just dey rake for me. Normally, if no be uniform sake, na guy wey i for beat till him pass out. grin I mean Hand to Hand.

you want to beat millitary

bloody baga
i track you down
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
isan:
Op is very stupid , kizz body guard will gas 30 seconds in to the fight because of too much muscles while the soldier can go for at least 30 minutes in hand to hand combat also kizz body guard is not a trained fighter his body cannot absorb pain unlike a soldier has been trained to withstand pain
You are the very Stupid person. The soldiers who got beaten by civillians, weren't they trained? Are they not trained fighters? That you are soldiers doesn't mean every civillian you see is a Weakling. Many of these civillians tend not to retalate or fight back because of their uniforms. So, that you slapped a civillian and he didn't retalate doesn't meaning he is a weakling. Your uniform may likely be the reason. Get that into your empty skull.

5 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

Have fight one before?

take it a soldier will kill a bouncer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My B Ra And Underwear Then, He Slowedly....... / Girl Strips Fully Unclad In Public, No Pants, No Bra Because Of This. See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.