Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (39166 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Magichand: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
While speaking in an interview with PulseNG, Big Brother Naija alumna, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada, revealed that she wants companionship and needs a boyfriend because there are times she just needs a hug.

Speaking when she was asked about her relationship status, the beautiful actress revealed that she was not only single but ready to mingle.

She said:

“I am not dating anyone but I want a boyfriend. Honestly, the truth is that I want to date not because of the money but because I can take care of myself. I want to date because I need a companion.

“Sometimes I come back from work and meetings or sometimes it could just be some mental and physical work I’m doing in my house and I could just need some hug.”
The reality television star also shared her experience with a guy she almost dated a guy few months ago, but his low self-esteem was incurable hence the collapse of the relationship.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/i-really-need-a-boyfriend-to-date-bbnaija-star-ifu-ennada-opens-up/

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by amaniro: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
[url]am here hello!!!!! [/url]

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why are ladies so shameless? Nobody wants to date a who.re with wide obo

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by mikejj(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin eya
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by elsse(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
I know we are plenty.....by we,i mean single guys looking for rich ladies grin

Wanna earn free bitcoin?.....download telegram then check my signature for info

9 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
As attractive as u look u shouldnt be saying u single.nobody will believe u.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:
thats what u thinkcheesy. That babe probably has five boyfriends with 10 male admirers. Everythin na prolly social media stunt.

59 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:

When would sense reach your clan? U don't know!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
fool:

When would sense reach your clan? U don't know!
unscrupulous!

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
See her head like flying saucer.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by mayDtolu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
yeye celebrity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Ehiscotch(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
If we begin toast you nau, you go rush go upload " fine girls like us, na them dey rush us".

Thanks for the advert.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Mizk(f): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Don't worry, a lot of fvck boys will apply in person, your eyes go clear grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by rozayx5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:
I'm not ready to date you but I Just wonna F*ck d hell out of ur pussy!!!....Dis gal go sweet die!!

U sound sex starved

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by SEONaijaExpert: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
I need a responsive meme to this girl's request grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by BruncleZuma: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Aunty go and marry...
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by NobodyKnows(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stupid girl always craving for attention

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nedfed(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
BBNaija has now make this one too a celebrity that we must now no everything about them right? Na wa ooooo

Well, all I think u need now is a husband not a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Benekruku(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Planning to expand buisness.

Na today...

She just wants to open more branches and outlets

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by tunary(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
na advert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by oloriLFC(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Boyfriend fall on you! Say amen!

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Benekruku(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:
I'm not ready to date you but I Just wonna F*ck d hell out of ur pussy!!!....Dis gal go sweet die!!

With 4inches

10 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
beautiful girl
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good luck in your search pretty.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Wahala90: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians are not fools!

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by omooba969(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Jadoskii(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
elsse:
I know we are plenty.....by we,i mean single guys looking for rich ladies grin

Wanna earn free bitcoin?.....download telegram then check my signature for info
baba that bitcoin hourly Na scam
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ifu stop lying! Just say you want someone to be fvcking your pvssy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Fitbillionairep: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
attention seeker. check your dm and choose one
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Shortyy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
I understand you sis. These days all we have are fvckboys and proud men. Days are gone when relationships were all about love and affection.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Jaqenhghar: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
As attractive as u look u shouldnt be saying u single.nobody will believe u.
A wise man will first ask why a good looking girl like that is single in the first place

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.