Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend (602 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / Wat Is The First Thing U Notice About A Guy/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by melodyj(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
she no longer call u, like shoutin and the rest, what will u do
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Kunbee: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Move on
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by 190: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
Immediately stop giving her money

chances are that shes phucking someone else~
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
So what d' wanna do? Kill her? Huh?
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Creamish(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
if she stops calling, stop calling her as well. . .dont give urself unnecessary headache.
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ask her what is wrong?

If you are in Nigeria, it is not easy for majority of our girls.
The Nigerian environment is not conducive for many of them to be happy and at peace.
I do feel sorry for most of them.

Imagine the fact that majority of the girls on campuses have to stool inside their rooms, because their toilets are just too bad to even pass by the doors.
These indignities affect their psyche.

There insecurity and the future seems bleak.

They are under pressure.
BEAR WITH HER IF YOU TRULY CARE.
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by nana(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
Orikinla:

Ask her what is wrong?

If you are in Nigeria, it is not easy for majority of our girls.
The Nigerian environment is not conducive for many of them to be happy and at peace.
I do feel sorry for most of them.

Imagine the fact that majority of the girls on campuses have to stool inside their rooms, because their toilets are just too bad to even pass by the doors.
These indignities affect their psyche.

There insecurity and the future seems bleak.

They are under pressure.
BEAR WITH HER IF YOU TRULY CARE.
Me like
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by puskin: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
. . . . . .then change ya girlfriend!!!
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
Talk 2 her about it.
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by r231(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
jump up and shout HALLELUYAH grin cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Kunbee: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^no be you mschew
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by r231(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
H A L L E L U Y A H grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend by Kunbee: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
Shameless guy

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Minutes Break Up Pain Stopping Technique / Love Is Around The Air / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.