Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Gay Cartoons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Cartoons (11321 Views)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / When Your Woman Has A Big Asss And She Loves Watching Cartoons / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:

stupidity at
its peak, rampant, repugnant,
yes, that is man. sad.
lighten up. its a famous joke
Re: Gay Cartoons by SalomonKane: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so was the poem.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:
so was the poem.
what poem?
Re: Gay Cartoons by SalomonKane: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
what poem?
lawd! What you quoted is a poem.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:

see how crazy you are. lets retrace our convo:

SalomonKane:
i see.
ubunja:
MISEDUCATIONS:
said the blind man sitting at the coner of the round table talking to his deaf wife.
yourself (i dont know what the insults were for)
SalomonKane:

stupidity at
yes, that is man. sad.
Ubunja:
MISEDUCATIONS:
yourself: (this is where your madness began)
SalomonKane:
so was the poem.
Ubunja:
MISEDUCATIONS:
what poem?
yourself:
SalomonKane:
Re: Gay Cartoons by SalomonKane: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

see how crazy you are. lets retrace our convo:

ubunja:

yourself (i dont know what the insults were for)

Ubunja:

yourself: (this is where your madness began)

Ubunja:

yourself:

and your point is?
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
SalomonKane:
and your point is?
you say what i said is part of a poem, which is the same thing i meant when i told you to "relax its a famous joke", and you scoffed. then you go around and acknowledge the joke after first mocking it.
Re: Gay Cartoons by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
MissWrite:

You're a person with a stimulating thought process smiley. I'm looking forward to reading your response. In the meantime, have a lovely day.

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Am only exercising my RESPONSIBILITY as one very much PRIVILEGED.

AM MOST GRATEFUL! DO PUT SMILES ON A LESS PRIVILEGE'S HEART. IF UNABLE, AT LEAST CARRY A SMILING FACE YOURSELF. SMILES ARE INFECTIOUS. smiley

*I promise you won't be disappointed.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you say what i said is part of a poem, which is the same thing i meant when i told you to "relax its a famous joke", and you scoffed. then you go around and acknowledge the joke after first mocking it.
SalomonKane:

stupidity at
yes, that is man. sad.
this is the poem.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
J2381:
this is the poem.
point me to where i can see it online
Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
point me to where i can see it online
you're really thick, are you not.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
J2381:
you're really thick, are you not.
just show me where it is online
Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just show me where it is online
lol. I believe it was written by the moniker who posted it.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
J2381:
lol. I believe it was written by the moniker who posted it.
i just peed myself laughing...
my own unborn baby can write better poetry
Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i just peed myself laughing...
my own unborn baby can write better poetry
then by all means...
Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Miseducations, don't tell me the unborn baby of a dickless nematode can't write poetry? grin

Okay, just name the type of poem and we'll say amen together eh. What sayeth thou? grin cheesy
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
J2381:
Miseducations, don't tell me the unborn baby of a dickless nematode can't write poetry? grin

Okay, just name the type of poem and we'll say amen together eh. What sayeth thou? grin cheesy
lol my unborn is a genius after his father loool

1 Like

Re: Gay Cartoons by J2381: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol my unborn is a genius after his father loool
delusion of grandeur from a feeble mind.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
J2381:
delusion of grandeur from a feeble mind.
dont make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Gay Cartoons by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
jessca048:
nope have not, is it also a cartoon

Don't allow kids near this cartoon please lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Cartoons by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dasherz:
That's how I downloaded sausage party so my kid bro will watch out of boredom U devised to see it first (we normally watch movies together) and boom!!! My eyes almost popped out ... I deleted it permanently
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Gay Cartoons by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
but gays still want a gay bond regardless of profitability. they are pushing an agenda not a story that will play well. you need to educate yourself on agendas.

Gays want to force their lifestyle through movies while you naively shout "Hollywood is trying to be inclusive". you are an atheist and you see nothing wrong with homosexuality but the rest of us do.

that Sesame Street pertition you glossed over is an example of movies given negative attention because of gay issues. if you cant acknowledge that simple one how will you acknowledge others i will give you.
go suck a d/ck abeg. We are forcing our lifestyle on you, bla bla bla. Gay agenda bla bla bla.

Have you ever thought of what it meant to be gay? It means i have to sit and watch 100movies with characters who are straight and while they kiss i try not to puke. How about you forcing your heterosexual ways down my throat? Making me see your movies, every song is about heterosexual love, every cartoon, every thing revolves around your hypocritical self entitled miserable lives. I hate you lots, you bigots that want me dead and suicidal because of who i love.

I hate you lot for all the suicides that have eer happened because of your insensitivity. I hate you bigots and two women or men in love in a cartoon will go well to let every kid who is different to feel included you stupid piece of shiiiii..

That 9year old would have still been here living but you passed your hate to your children who have become monsters. Straight people are the worst!! Just leave us alone, is that too much? I exist, i live, i am here and we are staying. Get that into your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Cartoons by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
MissWrite:

Thanks for sharing; that was a good read. And I agree wholeheartedly: propaganda is a very potent tool in shaping culture. Truth be told, you cannot escape propaganda. It starts with what you're being told as a child by your parents at home. Religion and the multimedia are agents of propaganda that influence us soon afterwards. It is sociocultural conditioning. It stands to reason then that our current culture is a product of propaganda as well(as used in the text: information). And our current culture is heteronormative because these were the stories that were propagated and popularized for ages. They are the stories that have shaped our thinking and expectations.

If heteronormativity is a product of propaganda (as every homogenous culture must be a product of external conditioning) how does it then have such irrefutable merit? And why must we now stop the propaganda from allowing diversity when it is that same propaganda that excluded these naturally occurring tendencies in the first place?

There are two variables to be considered here: biology and sociology; interior and exterior. The interior is the construct of the individual, and the exterior is the social construct. The individual would find fulfilment in expressing their biology (interior) but social conditioning may put them at variance with that if their preferences are prohibited. Imagine creating an artificial environment where, via propaganda, homosexuality were touted as the only acceptable form of being. A heterosexual person would ultimately feel caged because the exterior cannot change the interior. Social conditioning cannot change biology. It can only force a person to suppress their biology at the expense of their happiness. Since you already started with the Architecture metaphors, there is a popular phrase that comes to mind right now: Form follows function; instead of function follows form. Designing spaces from inside out allows a building spread out organically. Naturally. Truthfully. Working from the outside in, is a sculptural approach that is concerned with political correctness and keeping up appearances at the expense of functional fluidity; often creating awkward spaces that greatly compromise use. By that, I mean that biology must be considered when we chose to apply propaganda to condition our environment.

What Disney want to do is to be more inclusive, so that everyone feels accepted. They are not imposing the gay culture on heterosexuals because they would still cater to a heterosexual audience by telling their numerous sappy love stories featuring princes and a princesses (or some modern derivative). They already deviated from the predominantly white characters to include Arabian and Chinese characters (in Jasmine from Aladdin and Mulan) and they are also contemplating featuring an African princess after the success of Marvel's Black Panther. Does that mean that white people should suddenly feel threatened by some crazy notion that black people want to impose their culture on the world? I think that's just silly. It's all in the interest of diversity and finding new niches that can rake in substantial profits. If anyone seems to be imposing on the other, it is heterosexuals who expect gays to conform to their lifestyle and not the other way round. Gay people only want to be allowed to be themselves. They don't want stories to preclude heterosexuality, they only want stories to stop excluding gays. Why does this matter? Stories give us something to look up to. They make us hopeful. And everyone deserves to see a world of possibilities.

It is expected that there would be more gay people once there is more acceptance in society. But that is only because they would feel safe to come out of hiding.
i have never seen such wisdom on any Nigerian before online.

This response is everything and then some. From a happy gay person, i say thank YOU.
Re: Gay Cartoons by GuntersChain(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Use parental control button.
Re: Gay Cartoons by MissWrite(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
HannahHitler:
i have never seen such wisdom on any Nigerian before online.

This response is everything and then some. From a happy gay person, i say thank YOU.

smiley......I'm glad you liked it, Hannah

You're awesome, by the way. Your diary would save someone's life. kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.