Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. (11230 Views)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / 8 Things Every Woman Does Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Drinking palmwine mixed with groundnut oil before having sex with a girl is really healthy n beneficial to both of you because it delays your release making u to go for hours without releasing and two it makes u to thrust faster and deeper thereby making the lady to enjoy maximum satisfaction thereby making her climax like three times while you are still to reach yours, guys try this before having sex with any girl and you will see that the after sex with the girl she will take you out and spend a lot of money on you and even cook a meal for you it, and she will be sexually obscessed with you infact she having sex with you regularly will be like a cocain addict. so NAIRALANDER GUYS TRY THIS IF YOU WANTS HER TO BE HAVING SEX WITH YOU EVERYDAY. "remember that she wont mind having sex with you every hour if possible. so thats it guys sweetorgasm the sex lord has spoken.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by kilokeys(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
i see a drunk man with a leaking anus.

gosh.. naija and their fallacies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by DuchessLily(f): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
I came here to laff

Can some one tell me y rukiatu laughed like five times

Am I the only one suspecting something here angry
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by laidian(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
kilokeys:
i see a drunk man with a leaking anus.

gosh.. naija and their fallacies

haba, leaking anus bawo!
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by smsshola(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wonders shall never end...what strange thing we will not hear or read on ds social media?
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by willi926(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
pure poison. try @ your own risk. and op we need 2c pictures of u mixing palmwine and groundnut oil b4 having sex.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Qmab: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Drinking palmwine mixed with groundnut oil before having sex with a girl is really healthy n beneficial to both of you because it delays your release making u to go for hours without releasing and two it makes u to thrust faster and deeper thereby making the lady to enjoy maximum satisfaction thereby making her climax like three times while you are still to reach yours, guys try this before having sex with any girl and you will see that the after sex with the girl she will take you out and spend a lot of money on you and even cook a meal for you it, and she will be sexually obscessed with you infact she having sex with you regularly will be like a cocain addict. so NAIRALANDER GUYS TRY THIS IF YOU WANTS HER TO BE HAVING SEX WITH YOU EVERYDAY. "remember that she wont mind having sex with you every hour if possible. so thats it guys sweetorgasm the sex lord has spoken.
seriously?...that sounds crude.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Qmab:
seriously?...that sounds crude.
meaning?
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by bettercreature(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
And where are we going to get palm win?
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Deiok(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ok it is official the Op is high on palm wine mixed with engine oil.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
bettercreature:
And where are we going to get palm win?
look for it and buy it
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Deiok:
Ok it is official the Op is high on palm wine mixed with engine oil.
swear dat u wnt try wat iv said
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by lasheez(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Funny enough someone here is going to try this.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
lasheez:
Funny enough someone here is going to try this.
that is just the truth
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Deiok(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
swear dat u wnt try wat iv said
Ptttfff, i leave leave u to your deluding state.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Kingsasian(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
The next thing na to drink poison because of sex
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
The next thing na to drink poison because of sex
ure a dullard
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Kingsasian(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ure a dullard
just as u are.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by nairaman66(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
@OP- Yaba left needs you badly.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Another version of bathing with salt and water.........
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by AchosDaboss(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
ur head dy there @op... i thought i was d only one dat knew dis secret.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2015
nairaman66:
@OP- Yaba left needs you badly.
woya fly
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
AchosDaboss:
ur head dy there @op... i thought i was d only one dat knew dis secret.
dats gud of u
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
profjustine:
Another version of bathing with salt and water.........
meaning
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by oginga: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2015
I'm praying that the op's madness doesn't mature to palmwine with hydraulic oil before s£x.
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by sanbells(f): 1:12am On Apr 21, 2015
no be small thing oh
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 21, 2015
oginga:
I'm praying that the op's madness doesn't mature to palmwine with hydraulic oil before s£x.
wats ur wahala
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2015
sanbells:
no be small thing oh
na big tin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life / st G**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.