Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (17768 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by brojoshua: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
But it's the people who looted all Nigeria's money and common wealth and ruined and mismanaged the country and its economy that forced many to flee the country for countries where they believe they make a living. It's the looters and criminals who made the country ungovernable and so people are being forced to leave the country. What these saying, this word they are speaking is stinking. Are Nigerians perpetual fools. These ruined the country and are speaking nonsense
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
TeamDoctor:

l can decipher without stress than you an
N power stipend lazy youth.
[/s]

Typical ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
MYHUBBY:
regardless of party twisting words and apologetic, buhari is so dumb to made such statement against Nigerians that left this non working country to seek asylum in a foreign land.

I felt a responsible leader should accept fault of why his citizens are littered abroad instead of putting them in a sorry case with his incautious words. they're on their own statement, is a statement buhari ought to caution zahra of saying sef

he's not even hiding his nonchalant attitude towards Nigerians welfare both home and abroad and we are bent on reelecting this dumb skull in 2019? average Nigerians truly need to be place on psychatric mode. how can a thinking being see a man that rubbish them both inside and outside as a Messiah? some foolishness of some Nigerians scare me lately
I’m not trying to support Buhari or any politician but he said the right thing about illegal immigrants, why will you leave your country to another country through shady routes, fraudulent routes? At times I wonder why we youths talk on this forum talk without reasoning, this illegal stuffs have started spoiling our image outside the country, see Spain, Italy, whenever they are reporting about illegal immigrants, their first line will be “majority from Nigeria”, it isn’t making any sense, you don’t have access to their services over there, can’t even enjoy being a second citizen of that country, be running away from police and immigration. Let’s make a good name for our country, people from south west and south east are running overseas to claim asylum, giving them stupid reasons but now they realized they are all lieing, Canada is one example for that, to get asylum as a Nigerian in Canada is very hard now, let’s change our ways to make our country proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by blacknp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
ziddy:
Buhari lacks empathy. But he knows how to protect his personal interests, forget all the anticorruption garbage himself and his lackeys have been spewing in all our faces. If you steal money and bring him a share of it in secret he will accept you with open arms.
Empathy for those migrants giving Nigeria a bad image,even a whole lot of them are not even Nigerians.

Forget all the anti corruption garbage himself and his lackeys have been spewing in all our faces. If you steal money and bring him a share of it in secret he will accept you with open arms. How do you know, Na your papa tell you?How much did saraki share with him? To show how daft you really are,someone will steal money and go and share it with the King that has so much treasure at his disposal?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by blacknp(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
I’m not trying to support Buhari or any politician but he said the right thing about illegal immigrants, why will you leave your country to another country through shady routes, fraudulent routes? At times I wonder why we youths talk on this forum talk without reasoning, this illegal stuffs have started spoiling our image outside the country, see Spain, Italy, whenever they are reporting about illegal immigrants, their first line will be “majority from Nigeria”, it isn’t making any sense, you don’t have access to their services over there, can’t even enjoy being a second citizen of that country, be running away from police and immigration. Let’s make a good name for our country, people from south west and south east are running overseas to claim asylum, giving them stupid reasons but now they realized they are all lieing, Canada is one example for that, to get asylum as a Nigerian in Canada is very hard now, let’s change our ways to make our country proud.
You owe no one any apologies,support President Buhari, you are correct in your assertion,charity begins at home maybe President Buhari is their Father or Grand Father,that will tell them not to flee Nigeria if they so choose?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
blacknp:
Empathy for those migrants giving Nigeria a bad image,even a whole lot of them are not even Nigerians.

Forget all the anti corruption garbage himself and his lackeys have been spewing in all our faces. If you steal money and bring him a share of it in secret he will accept you with open arms. How do you know, Na your papa tell you?How much did saraki share with him? To show how daft you really are,someone will steal money and go and share it with the King that has so much treasure at his disposal?

You can't even use nairaland properly, you're that rětarded. Buhari is not a king, fyi. He has no treasure except the one his underlings stole from Nigeria's coffers and contributed to him.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ollah2: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
The same people criticizing Buhari for saying things the way it is without sugarcoating are praising and worshiping Trump who does the exact thing amid in a worst manner

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by AreaFada2: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari doesn't know that there's much poverty in the land. After failing to make a living the normal way, many want to escape it anyhow they can. Through yahoo plus, regular 419, thuggery, entering politics, sudden pastor work, kidnapping, armed robbery, travelling abroad, etc. Many are graduates with NO jobs.

He needs to at least recognise the need to protect his citizens caught in difficulties abroad. Merkel would do that for her citizens anywhere in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by hollywater: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Minjim:
So the President should encourage them?

Buhari is not a charismatic speaker but what he says is the bitter truth

Those ppl will risk their lives to travel to Europe, after being arrested, the FG will use tax payers money to bring them back home.

You selfishness has no limit. Do you know how those people according to you send to Nigeria every year?You Man is lifeless. It's unfair to subject them to what you have just did.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Fhowe: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Iblad0994:

I don’t think most Nigerians think before lambasting the President.
I am directing a question to you bro. If you are the president of Nigeria, what would you have said??

Buhari should tell the German chancellor that he supports illegal immigrants right?
And what happened to this simple reply , yes the federal government is aware of this situation and they and our foreign missions are putting measures in place to handle this situation to stop or discourage people from embarking on this life threatening voyage and also give necessary assistance to those who have already embarked on such journeys . Simple as A B C
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Billionaire999: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
The most worst day I ever regret in my life is the day I voted for stupid Buhari in 2015 at polling unit 14 saki, Oyo State ,,, ah ah ah I regret it so much

Now my voter card is still ready to remove him by February 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Fhowe: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
justy15:
I listened to that remark and coming from no less a person than the chief marketing officer of the country is really insensitive
you nailed it bro ,later when Nigerians are maltreated abroad we lament when our number one man does not even care then how do you expect these other countries to give a damn about Nigerians,it is so embarrassing you get to any airport the queue for Nigerians is always separate , you see other nationals of different countries passing freely but you wey carry naija passport na die (really embarrassing )
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Anyad231: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
President way no care about people dying in plateau state or another other part...how will he care about people outside.....Buhari d lifeless one is no leader as he has lost big players in his government.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
brojoshua:
But it's the people who looted all Nigeria's money and common wealth and ruined and mismanaged the country and its economy that forced many to flee the country for countries where they believe they make a living. It's the looters and criminals who made the country ungovernable and so people are being forced to leave the country. What these saying, this word they are speaking is stinking. Are Nigerians perpetual fools. These ruined the country and are speaking nonsense

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by clarocuzioo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
KDmafia:
talk is cheap FYI they know who Nigerians are better than Nigerians knows themselves he’s only tryna be honest Nigerians are rouges and lawless

And you and him expects foreign investors to come and invest in the land of rouges and lawless people?
Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by frankmoney(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Is that the business opportunities he is to discuss with his visitor?
Couldn't he has found a better time, place and platform to make such statement?
He should also realise that the those desperate journies embarked upon by his citizens en mass is a direct consequence of harsh economy and poor standard of living prevelant in a country he is the president.
I swear una get problem . Who told u business opportunities weren't discussed . Sometimes try and be neutral haba , they probably might be having a discussion on migration before he said that , and now you are saying it like it's the only thing that was discussed
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by frankmoney(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
ollah2:
The same people criticizing Buhari for saying things the way it is without sugarcoating are praising and worshiping Trump who does the exact thing amid in a worst manner
thank you , they only criticize when it doesn't favour them

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Edywalex: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
On this the president as spoken the truth. It is the lazy youth that will not support what the president said. If it was TRUMP THAT made such statement I know majority condeming the president now will be the first to praise Trump for saying such comment. Let leave the Hatred for this president and suport him when the truth is spoken.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MrOfficer(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
MPESA:

Where is your conscious.

You say?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by fergie001: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
why will you blame the SA and chief of staff for a grown man's actions? Is he a child?
See,these people are hired to help and place the President under advisement..........
If the President is dull,they should help him nah or refrain him from disgracing us more.....haba,Public speaking is important....
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2018
blackpanda:

How did he demarket Nigeria Which reasonable president will be supporting his citizens fleeing abroad through dangerous terrains?? I think PDP is fast losing it. They keep looking for just anything to criticize abt buhari, but its stupid things they find
diz is an infantile submission..
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by slivertongue: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=70818977]
NO!
he sud b cautious wen he speaks abot citizens. Latin &Arab leaders are cautious
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2018
fergie001:
Honestly, I don't know what the Chief of Staff and the SAs to the President do?

They are semi lifeless dullards too.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Originalsly: 3:10am On Sep 02, 2018
What exactly did he say that is so wrong? I see absolutely nothing wrong in what he said.....if you hose to enter another country illegally.... why should you not be on your own? It's like gambling. ... if you decide to gamble your paycheck. ..and you lose...should you be on your own?...or should the FG show concern and I guess help pay your bills and supply you with food?et them be on their own.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Taofeekdboy:

what right thing? because his kinsmen don't travel out right? you people are really the kind of citizen fela forbid in his track.

who made the country unlivable for those running out? is buhari not part of the problem from the military level to this time? how many people have lost their jobs and unable to get new one since he emerged as Nigeria president

you don't want to support buhari indeed. a leader don't make a silly comment to his citizens not even in the presence of white that see Africa as nothing

I'm not interested in whom party those that will transformed Nigeria is coming from but Nigeria deserve better leaders that won't useless us in the presence of visitors. what happen to we will address Nigeria illegal immigrants diplomatically? must he talk like a fool everytime. from Nigeria youth are Lazy, to Nigerians are corrupt to this, yet you mumu aren't supporting buhari and you're splitting this nonsense. just shut up there
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 3:31am On Sep 02, 2018
deomelo:

There's a clear difference between economic migrants and asylum seekers.

Our government should and must denounce and discourage illegal migration and lawlessness, but the PDP is of course a congregation of lawless, crooked and corrupt people hence their stance supporting illegalities and illegal migration into other countries.

The PDP is nothing but a sad congregation of losers and lawless people with warped and corrupt mentality, but sadly, may Nigerian youths are in the same lawless mentality boat.

And you wonder why Nigerians kicked the crooked PDP to the curb.

all these jargons of yours shouldn't prompt a so called impeccable honest as some imbeciles do call him to make such silly comment about his country people

was it the reckless engagement of PDP administration that made him to call Nigerians corrupted people abroad and calling Nigeria youths who are hustling to make a living lazy Nigerian youths?

anyone defending buhari end up sounding like one educated illiterate because his silly quotes against the people he govern is out of Democratic structures

I don't care about PDP or APC. I was part of those who voted for him to make a different, we didn't vote him to be making silly excuses and comment about Nigerians. but I don't blame him though the mumu Nigerians would still wait under the sun to vote for him again. some people's foolishness is really hereditary

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 3:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
We are working towards a conducive environment so that our citizenry will hv no need 2 travel cool I think that would hv been a better response frm him even though na lies kwa angry

How can that be a better response....what is wrong with u pple. It s wrong because buhari said it so it doesn't make sense to u. The man has said the truth, he has taken a stand. If u go to Europe thru d sea u r on ur own, if we can c u bfre u cross we will bring u back home. Pls what's wrong with tht
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 3:44am On Sep 02, 2018
ogatboy:
I tried to read some comments but to be sincere, Nigerians are not the only ones with illegal immigrants, Nigerians don't even have the highest number. But when you have a president that cares, hé will respond in the best manner. What you don't know, is that they keep the best and valuable and return those that are no valuable. I think the president should go to college of diplomacy and not give the country à bad image which we are trying to recover from

What stupid bad image is he giving d country......the pple giving d country bad image r d illegal migrants engaged in criminality. These countries have d fact and d figures that Nigeria make up a large chunk of the pple who r involved n this trade. So the president should now sound or seem delusional I an attempt to give d country a good name. No wonder we get the kind of leaders we deserves, dishonest, delusional crooks whose only goal is to lie n steal ur money
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 3:48am On Sep 02, 2018
AreaFada2:
Buhari doesn't know that there's much poverty in the land. After failing to make a living the normal way, many want to escape it anyhow they can. Through yahoo plus, regular 419, thuggery, entering politics, sudden pastor work, kidnapping, armed robbery, travelling abroad, etc. Many are graduates with jobs.

He needs to at least recognise the need to protect his citizens caught in difficulties abroad. Merkel would do that for her citizens anywhere in the world.

Merkel would never support criminality........
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Fhowe:
you nailed it bro ,later when Nigerians are maltreated abroad we lament when our number one man does not even care then how do you expect these other countries to give a damn about Nigerians,it is so embarrassing you get to any airport the queue for Nigerians is always separate , you see other nationals of different countries passing freely but you wey carry naija passport na die (really embarrassing )

And u blame the president.......really??....u don't blame the citizens who continue to commit crime and give our country a bad name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.