Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (17763 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by jamalchance(m): 4:58am On Sep 02, 2018
They are forgetting they were in power for 16 yrs ... People were in Libya then
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
MYHUBBY:

all these jargons of yours shouldn't prompt a so called impeccable honest as some imbeciles do call him to make such silly comment about his country people

was it the reckless engagement of PDP administration that made him to call Nigerians corrupted people abroad and calling Nigeria youths who are hustling to make a living lazy Nigerian youths?

anyone defending buhari end up sounding like one educated illiterate because his silly quotes against the people he govern is out of Democratic structures

I don't care about PDP or APC. I was part of those who voted for him to make a different, we didn't vote him to be making silly excuses and comment about Nigerians. but I don't blame him though the mumu Nigerians would still wait under the sun to vote for him again. some people's foolishness is really hereditary
[/s]

I don't enjoy going back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent and mentally lawless Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements..
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 5:43am On Sep 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't enjoy going back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent and mentally lawless Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements..

see me see this mumu o grin. it's either you're dumb or naturally retrogressive in reasoning because buhari speeches against Nigerians, so far is anti-nigerian. I want to believe you're just one favoured almajiri that's enjoying buhari 5k payment. even Yusuf himself would be ashamed of his father speech against Nigeria most time

your foolishness had no limitations for tagging everyone that oppose you and that ancient mallam as ipob. you this brain disorder experiment is even calling someone mental lawless according to your incoherent jargons
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by WhoBeThisMan: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2018
fergie001:

See,these people are hired to help and place the President under advisement..........
If the President is dull,they should help him nah or refrain him from disgracing us more.....haba,Public speaking is important....
the voted In the president not the SAs. He is fully responsible for his actions.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:

what right thing? because his kinsmen don't travel out right? you people are really the kind of citizen fela forbid in his track.

who made the country unlivable for those running out? is buhari not part of the problem from the military level to this time? how many people have lost their jobs and unable to get new one since he emerged as Nigeria president

you don't want to support buhari indeed. a leader don't make a silly comment to his citizens not even in the presence of white that see Africa as nothing

I'm not interested in whom party those that will transformed Nigeria is coming from but Nigeria deserve better leaders that won't useless us in the presence of visitors. what happen to we will address Nigeria illegal immigrants diplomatically? must he talk like a fool everytime. from Nigeria youth are Lazy, to Nigerians are corrupt to this, yet you mumu aren't supporting buhari and you're splitting this nonsense. just shut up there
Now I know why Nigeria can’t be anytime better because of people like you that the country is looking up to but your sense of reasoning is too low, even your IQ is not anywhere better, maybe you should check my previous posts and see where I tried to support any of the politican. Nigeria has become a laughing stock outside the country, even among her African allies, they don’t respect us anymore simply because of our behaviors and attitude, nobody is holding you down not to travel, that’s why travel section is here on NL so that whenever you have it in mind to leave the country, plan and leave legally so that you can enjoy the benefits and services of the country you are going. But you are so daft to understand that illegal immigrants tarnish our image outside the country even affecting the innocent ones, now they are denying Nigeria passport visas anyhow even to show it at the airport is like a war. I will say this again; politicians are the problem of this country but the bigger problem is her citizens especially we the youths, that’s why politicians play us like football. Let’s make things right and regain our pride.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Fhowe: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

And u blame the president.......really??....u don't blame the citizens who continue to commit crime and give our country a bad name
how can he say thy are on their own you have no idea how viral this thing would go even on nairaland here we have foreigners who come to read news and what’s going on in naija ,it is like owning a house and not taking care of it hen you expect visitors to come take care of your house for you when you the real owner does not even care
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by femmy2010(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:
So the President should encourage them?

Buhari is not a charismatic speaker but what he says is the bitter truth

Those ppl will risk their lives to travel to Europe, after being arrested, the FG will use tax payers money to bring them back home.

They expected Buhari to say "Please Markel allow Nigerian ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS come into Germany " so that more can leave their homes to take the hell like route to Europe .
Baba no sabi fool anybody he says it as he sees it .
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by AreaFada2: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Merkel would never support criminality........
You certainly do not know how Western countries fight for their citizens accused or jailed abroad. They give them full consular support. Nothing to do with supporting criminality. It's the rights of citizens to get such help.
Anyway Nigeria has no concept of citizenship beyond international passport (that Chadians and Nigeriens get easily anyway) and NYSC.

Western countries gradually made arriving illegally in a country a crime. It wasn't just 15 years ago in most Western countries. Tagging it a crime just to give them more power to deal with them mercilessly.

Pity the West do not learn from their own past when it suits them. All manners of ugly words were used to describe Germans arriving in USA less 170 years ago. Even after WW2.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Always talking negative about Nigerian.

"Ghanians in Germany have contributed to the development of Germany: grant them working visas"-Nana Akufo-Addo Angela Merkel.

"Illegal immigrants to Germany are on their own,anyone deported will be sent back to their local government"-Buhari to Angela Merkel.

May God help us�

Did the Ghanaian president really say this
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by sweetilicious(f): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2018
MrOfficer:
One thing I have observed from our oga is that he is not a politician. He also lacks social and emotional intelligence. Baba will always say it how he feels it which is good to an extent. Such people are easy to read and work with, unlike the two faced bsts occupying our political space.
I like his straightforward personality.At least you will be able to know his likes and dislikes and keep away from the latter.But insensitivity is not a quality of a good leader but a dictator.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

You certainly do not know how Western countries fight for their citizens accused or jailed abroad. They full consular support. Nothing to do with supporting criminality. It's the rights of citizens to get such help.
Anyway Nigeria has no concept of citizenship beyond international passport (that Chadians and Nigeriens get easily anyway) and NYSC.

Western countries gradually made arriving illegally in a country a crime. It wasn't just 15 years ago in most Western countries. Tagging it a crime just to give them more power to deal with them mercilessly.

Pity the West do not learn from their own past when it suits them. All manners of ugly words were used to describe Germans arriving in USA less 170 years ago. Even after WW2.
It is sad to believe that most of the youths are supporting those that are traveling through illegal routes, we re condemning the government still we re not doing the right thing, with all the warnings and crime committed in Libya, some of our youths still embark on this dangerous route. 2 months ago was about Nigerians being stranded in Russia after World Cup just because they went there to find illegal means of transiting through Russia.we blame government for our woes whereas most of it is our handwork, they know us outside the country for our crook behaviors, fraud, drug peddling, is it the government that advise us to be doing such also? No matter how government try to improve our standard of living /social amenities and infrastructures, Nigerians cannot be contented, our greediness and oppression is killing us.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by surgical: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:
regardless of party twisting words and apologetic, buhari is so dumb to made such statement against Nigerians that left this non working country to seek asylum in a foreign land.

I felt a responsible leader should accept fault of why his citizens are littered abroad instead of putting them in a sorry case with his incautious words. they're on their own statement, is a statement buhari ought to caution zahra of saying sef

he's not even hiding his nonchalant attitude towards Nigerians welfare both home and abroad and we are bent on reelecting this dumb skull in 2019? average Nigerians truly need to be place on psychatric mode. how can a thinking being see a man that rubbish them both inside and outside as a Messiah? some foolishness of some Nigerians scare me lately
oga that's the truth anybody supporting buhari is a mental case,except tinubu that wants the presidency,the .ministers, board members,but ordinary Nigerian supporting him is mad,because only mad people are in sorry state yet unable to decipher their conditions and erroneously believe they are OK,meanwhile they need urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by omokayode9258(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2018
[qquote author=Minjim post=70816750]So the President should encourage them?

Buhari is not a charismatic speaker but what he says is the bitter truth

Those ppl will risk their lives to travel to Europe, after being arrested, the FG will use tax payers money to bring them back home.

[/quote]May God bless u bro. sincerely u nailed d point, politics apart, do we xpect d govt to continue expending d tax payers money on impatient citizen dt thinks d better way to make it is to over risk dr life in search of greener pastures when there r thousands of opportunities in their fathers land but risking dt life to tap it seems difficult but they can do dt to go to obodoyinbo
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MrOfficer(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I like his straightforward personality.At least you will be able to know his likes and dislikes and keep away from the latter.But insensitivity is not a quality of a good leader but a dictator.

You are right, insensitivity is not a quality to be found in a good leader, just as insincerity shouldn't be found also. Problem is our president is insensitive and the ones that are sensitive are fantastically insincere.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
It is sad to believe that most of the youths are supporting those that are traveling through illegal routes, we re condemning the government still we re not doing the right thing, with all the warnings and crime committed in Libya, some of our youths still embark on this dangerous route. 2 months ago was about Nigerians being stranded in Russia after World Cup just because they went there to find illegal means of transiting through Russia.we blame government for our woes whereas most of it is our handwork, they know us outside the country for our crook behaviors, fraud, drug peddling, is it the government that advise us to be doing such also? No matter how government try to improve our standard of living /social amenities and infrastructures, Nigerians cannot be contented, our greediness and oppression is killing us.

Nobody supports illegality. Kidnapper Evans & all the criminals in Nigeria, did govt recruit them to commit crimes? You cannot separate poverty from crime and that applies to virtually all societies. Poverty is no justification, but it is what it is. Many are pushed to travel, out of desperation and or ignorance.

I everybody I knew who travelled before roughly 1988, certainly before 1985 did so legally. Mostly to study. Because prospects back home were better.New immigrant populations also face higher poverty in their host countries.

If you were alive when the Naira was higher than, equal to or close to the dollar in value and unemployment low, you will know crime was much less. That is why Oyenusi and later Anini made headlines. Bank robbers that operated in Offa, Lekki and Festac Town alone have done worse than Oyenusi & Anini put together, yet they are just regular stuff now, be it in Ekiti, Ondo, Ijebu-Ode or across many states.

It is the govt's job to grow the economy, reduce poverty and work towards a better living standard for all. Saying govt providing amenities and reducing joblessness won't help is just justifying incompetence and abdicating responsibility. All societies that did those good things and built strong institutions are now developed countries. With better ways to detect crimes and jail offenders. That is itself a deterrent in those societies. Let the govt fulfil their social contract first, then we can compare later if Nigerians are happier than they are now.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

Nobody supports illegality. Kidnapper Evans & all the criminals in Nigeria, did govt recruit them to commit crimes? You cannot separate poverty from crime and that applies to virtually all societies. Poverty is no justification, but it is what it is. Many are pushed to travel, out of desperation and or ignorance.

I everybody I knew who travelled before roughly 1988, certainly before 1985 did so legally. Mostly to study. Because prospects back home were better.New immigrant populations also face higher poverty in their host countries.

If you were alive when the Naira was higher than, equal to or close to the dollar in value and unemployment low, you will know crime was much less. That is why Oyenusi and later Anini made headlines. Bank robbers that operated in Offa, Lekki and Festac Town alone have done worse than Oyenusi & Anini put together, yet they are just regular stuff now, be it in Ekiti, Ondo, Ijebu-Ode or across many states.

It is the govt's job to grow the economy, reduce poverty and work towards a better living standard for all. Saying govt providing amenities and reducing joblessness won't help is just justifying incompetence and abdicating responsibility. All societies that did those good things and built strong institutions are now developed countries. With better ways to detect crimes and jail offenders. That is itself a deterrent in those societies. Let the govt fulfil their social contract first, then we can compare later if Nigerians are happier than they are now.

Ok, I won’t argue with you at all but I have questions for you, and I want you to answer it with all honesty. Nigerians committing crimes and fraud in diaspora, are they not in the so developed countries and still committing their crimes and bad atrocities, why is it like that? Or their government over there didn’t provide them with social amenities and basic infrastructures also. Almost all the foreign countries have our name on their bad lists. Greediness, desperation, and oppressing each other is what is killing us, that’s why you will see Nigerians oppressing their fellow country people on social media. The politicians and government are not helping the situation, good but we as the citizens have to make things right for ourselves, make a good image of our country so at least other countries can point fingers to our politicans only.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Malaifia1993: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Pdp. ..talk talk talk..
that is the essence of opposition.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by osusuallstars: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
Kai, this party called PDP is dead.

Do they expect federal government to support illegal immigrants into other countries?
Whoever talking and thinking for PDP amidst be senseless and cursed.

I’ve said it, the party is not opposition but enemy of Nigeria.
The party will never unite for anything good but can connive to spread fake news to the world.
must you show your ignorance everytime
people migrate for many reasons. the killings in the middle belt is enough for people to run for their safety without looking for papers or money
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
MYHUBBY:

see me see this mumu o grin. it's either you're dumb or naturally retrogressive in reasoning because buhari speeches against Nigerians, so far is anti-nigerian. I want to believe you're just one favoured almajiri that's enjoying buhari 5k payment. even Yusuf himself would be ashamed of his father speech against Nigeria most time

your foolishness had no limitations for tagging everyone that oppose you and that ancient mallam as ipob. you this brain disorder experiment is even calling someone mental lawless according to your incoherent jargons
[/s]

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by seguno2: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
fergie001:
Honestly, I don't know what the Chief of Staff and the SAs to the President do?

Steal and spend our stolen money.
No more no less.
Meanwhile Buhari watches like a lifeless ghost that he is.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

unintelligent is a man that believes when he's elected #1 will be equivalent to $1. ignorant and imbeciles are those that acknowledged his mental malfunction

you're just one raw imbeciles. your imbecility cure is gone for good
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by AreaFada2: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
Ok, I won’t argue with you at all but I have questions for you, and I want you to answer it with all honesty. Nigerians committing crimes and fraud in diaspora, are they not in the so developed countries and still committing their crimes and bad atrocities, why is it like that? Or their government over there didn’t provide them with social amenities and basic infrastructures also. Almost all the foreign countries have our name on their bad lists. Greediness, desperation, and oppressing each other is what is killing us, that’s why you will see Nigerians oppressing their fellow country people on social media. The politicians and government are not helping the situation, good but we as the citizens have to make things right for ourselves, make a good image of our country so at least other countries can point fingers to our politicans only.
Good question and I will answer honestly. Every society WILL have residual amount of criminals no matter how advanced. Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland are examples of very developed countries with low crime rates but there is still crime. USA is a rich country with a high level economic/social inequality than say Denmark and USA has a higher level of crime, including homicide. Same applies to Nigerians who find themselves in diaspora. I mentioned earlier that immigrant populations often find themselves at the bottom of the pile in their host countries. At least in the first few years and some for decades. Every society pays for social inequality/economic injustice of it's residents/citizens. No escaping it.

A very tiny percentage will commit crime out of greed, ignorance of how effective law enforcement is (feeling too clever/cocky and can get away with it), mental health issues or just habit of reaping where they didn't sow, trying to make it quick and come and oppress in Nigeria, getting into the wrong crowd, etc. These are not excuses or justification but some of the reasons.

Again see the emphasis on the tiny percentage. You need to know how many countries react to foreigners committing crime. Most societies are already biased against foreigners a few foreigners committing crime feeds into that bias and it is gleefully sensationalised in the media. Take UK for example, how often do you read in Western media about Nigerian kids doing great things, getting into top schools and doing the most competitive courses more than other black ethnic groups? Or how many professionals in various fields excel and being a great asset to UK? Or doing great in sport? If and when you hear, their Nigerian heritage is never mentioned. But I am sure you read or heard about Adebolaja, the terrorist being quickly called Nigerian. He was born, bred, indoctrinated and became a terrorist in UK. Had he won an Olympic gold for UK, he'd have British pure and simple.

Now, I cannot blame any host country for being outraged over crimes by foreigners, because one should be aware that immediately you step into a new country, you become an ambassador of your country. Even if just 1% commit crime, that will be exaggerated and highlighted way ABOVE the 99% who go lawfully about their lives daily.

I mentioned mentioned mental health in crime earlier. At least a project involving health of prisoners, done in a major maximum security prison many years ago, mental health & drug abuse (before committing their crimes) were very common. Poor education was another. In fact a large number had no complete secondary education. Broken homes and domestic violence in childhood was alarmingly common. This was for the general prison population including white, black, Asian, Arab and others together. Again societies pays the price for social inequality. If you are among those who pick up the pieces in healthcare, law enforcement, social work or justice system, you will face it daily.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ogatboy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

What stupid bad image is he giving d country......the pple giving d country bad image r d illegal migrants engaged in criminality. These countries have d fact and d figures that Nigeria make up a large chunk of the pple who r involved n this trade. So the president should now sound or seem delusional I an attempt to give d country a good name. No wonder we get the kind of leaders we deserves, dishonest, delusional crooks whose only goal is to lie n steal ur money

Oga what are you saying?? Only Nigerians do crime abroad?? Yes you deserve your kind of leader. No president in any other country will sell out its citizens. Even the US negotiate for their country men that are criminals to be returned back to face the their country law than the foreign law. Buhari should go and learn diplomacy
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by bigfish3k: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
blackpanda:

How did he demarket Nigeria Which reasonable president will be supporting his citizens fleeing abroad through dangerous terrains?? I think PDP is fast losing it. They keep looking for just anything to criticize abt buhari, but its stupid things they find

will reasonable country and president not do things right so as to forestall its citizens going on illegal migration

have u ever seen any citizen whose country is treating right doing illegal migration?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
ogatboy:

Oga what are you saying?? Only Nigerians do crime abroad?? Yes you deserve your kind of leader. No president in any other country will sell out its citizens. Even the US negotiate for their country men that are criminals to be returned back to face the their country law than the foreign law. Buhari should go and learn diplomacy

Pls show me where the US negotiates for it citizen who goes to a foreign land to commit crime on his own....wen he doesn't have d backing of d govt....una go just dey talk rubbish nyhow.

So a. US citizen will just come to 9ja n kill pple n ull say the us govt because of diplomacy should nt condemn d act of that individual. The individual acted on his own, n must face d penalty of his action where he committed the crime. You r wrong about this on all levels no matter how much u try to twist. If u commit a crime as an individual, u will best the consequences on your own. Simple, nobody will pamper or tongue twist facts on ground
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Ihateyoumod: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
bigfish3k:

will reasonable country and president not do things right so as to forestall its citizens going on illegal migration

have u ever seen any citizen whose country is treating right doing illegal migration?

So illegal migration started in 2015??

How do u pple reason?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by bigfish3k: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

So illegal migration started in 2015??

How do u pple reason?

demarketing nigerians by a nigerian president started in 2015
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ogatboy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Pls show me where the US negotiates for it citizen who goes to a foreign land to commit crime on his own....wen he doesn't have d backing of d govt....una go just dey talk rubbish nyhow.

So a. US citizen will just come to 9ja n kill pple n ull say the us govt because of diplomacy should nt condemn d act of that individual. The individual acted on his own, n must face d penalty of his action where he committed the crime. You r wrong about this on all levels no matter how much u try to twist. If u commit a crime as an individual, u will best the consequences on your own. Simple, nobody will pamper or tongue twist facts on ground

Oga continue with what you know. But try to open up and understand what happens in developed world.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
MYHUBBY:

unintelligent is a man that believes when he's elected #1 will be equivalent to $1. ignorant and imbeciles are those that acknowledged his mental malfunction

you're just one raw imbeciles. your imbecility cure is gone for good
[/s]

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

typical mumu buharist
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by MYHUBBY: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

enjoy your colonialism. at least buhari have work 800km that's enough to prove he's governing well mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ronke Shokefun From Ogun State As Chairman Board Of NDIC / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.