Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (17761 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by NobodyKnows(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pdp don kolo.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Soulsymbol99: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
We are working towards a conducive environment so that our citizenry will hv no need 2 travel cool I think that would hv been a better response frm him even though na lies kwa angry

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by blackpanda: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

It's a shame that Germany care more about Nigerians than her lifeless president and zombie supporters

How does Germany care about u Nobody supports u passing thru Libyan dessert only to become a refugee (if u are even lucky) at most or get killed, raped and mutilated along the way. I don't get what brain dead PDP is even nagging about

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Auxtin85(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who dey write this man speech self? Well people have been traveling in search of greener pastures before the government of APC emerged. But Buhari na real dullard.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by otherway: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
MrOfficer:
One thing I have observed from our oga is that he is not a politician. He also lacks social and emotional intelligence. Baba will always say it how he feels it which is good to an extent. Such people are easy to read and work with, unlike the two faced bsts occupying our political space.
I quite agree and I don't know who is worse between him and trump.

Sometimes political correctness is vital and that is one area he needs to work on.

He talks anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by osazsky(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:
Kai, this party called PDP is dead.

Do they expect federal government to support illegal immigrants into other countries?
Whoever talking and thinking for PDP amidst be senseless and cursed.

I’ve said it, the party is not opposition but enemy of Nigeria.
The party will never unite for anything good but can connive to spread fake news to the world.
y don't u guys read first before commenting, do u understand English at all
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ayobaye(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

We the Yoruba Muslims want him to rule us forever

Sai barber cc vedaxcool usba
Iro lo n pa
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by justy15: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
I listened to that remark and coming from no less a person than the chief marketing officer of the country is really insensitive

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Racoon(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Always talking negative about Nigerian.

"Ghanians in Germany have contributed to the development of Germany: grant them working visas"-Nana Akufo-Addo Angela Merkel.

"Illegal immigrants to Germany are on their own,anyone deported will be sent back to their local government"-Buhari to Angela Merkel.

May God help us�
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by clarocuzioo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
blackpanda:

How did he demarket Nigeria Which reasonable president will be supporting his citizens fleeing abroad through dangerous terrains?? I think PDP is fast losing it. They keep looking for just anything to criticize abt buhari, but its stupid things they find

Is that the business opportunities he is to discuss with his visitor?
Couldn't he has found a better time, place and platform to make such statement?
He should also realise that the those desperate journies embarked upon by his citizens en mass is a direct consequence of harsh economy and poor standard of living prevelant in a country he is the president.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Is that the business opportunities he is to discuss with his visitor?
Couldn't he has found a better time, place and platform to make such statement?
He should also realise that the those desperate moves made by his citizens en mass is a direct consequence of harsh economy and poor standard of living prevelant in a country he is the president.
I don’t think most Nigerians think before lambasting the President.
I am directing a question to you bro. If you are the president of Nigeria, what would you have said??

Buhari should tell the German chancellor that he supports illegal immigrants right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari lacks empathy. But he knows how to protect his personal interests, forget all the anticorruption garbage himself and his lackeys have been spewing in all our faces. If you steal money and bring him a share of it in secret he will accept you with open arms.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by osazsky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians on nl are children, just read some comment and felt shame and pain on me,now let me tell u the implication of buhari statements,d president said our brothers in diaspora are on their own even those with legitimate papers visa ,work permit, see the implication,1, Nigerians will be slaughtered especially in southafrica, Italy,Malaysia Germany tialand ,,,,then they will be marginalized, d whites will say since ur country has rejected u we are only managing and accommodating u irrespective of the skills they pocesss they will work and their wages won't b commensurate to their input,den this will lead to inferiority complex on Nigerians over there,they would be mocked any were they go,then restriction to some certain areas,since the whites are managing Nigerians there they may even be denied their rights,rule of law,equality and so on and so on,who wants to place a bet? Nigerians will be killed tomorrow, yes I said so those in diaspora, pls someone just tag this comment watch out,its going to happen in south Africa ,Malaysia and Italy since d govt has denied them watch out

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by yrex01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
ziddy:
Buhari lacks empathy. But he knows how to protect his personal interests, forget all the anticorruption garbage himself and his lackeys have been spewing in all our faces. If you steal money and bring him a share of it in secret he will accept you with open arms.
shattap jare !! Y in earth will u enters anoder man territory illegally ?? What do u want the president to do ? Invite em to aso rock to come n b living like a king ?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by WhoBeThisMan: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
fergie001:
Honestly, I don't know what the Chief of Staff and the SAs to the President do?
why will you blame the SA and chief of staff for a grown man's actions? Is he a child?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by clarocuzioo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Iblad0994:

I don’t think most Nigerians think before lambasting the President.
I am directing a question to you bro. If you are the president of Nigeria, what would you have said??

Buhari should tell the German chancellor that he supports illegal immigrants right?
If i were the president, i will make maximum use of that golden opportunity to increase bilateral and trade relationship of the both countries.
Instead of coming on air in front of my visitor to say such, i will rather go in and see what i will do to stop my citizens embarking on such desperate journies.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by guchee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
osazsky:
Your point exactly?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by guchee(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
osazsky:
Your point exactly?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:

If i were the president, i will make maximum use of that golden opportunity to increase bilateral and trade relationship of the both countries.
Instead of coming on air in front of my visitor to say such, i will rather go in and see what i will do to stop my citizens embarking on such desperate journies.
You are not getting the point bro. Buhari used the opportunity to discuss trade and investments between the two countries and some other things.

The German chancellor told him about the alarming increase in the rate of illegal immigrants from Nigeria, and what Buhari said was that they are tryna curb that ,and also that FG is not in support of its citizen migrating illegally.

So the conclusion is that he was asked by the chancellor first and he responded.

Now back to my question, what would you have said differently if you were in Buhari’s shoe?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
yrex01:
shattap jare !! Y in earth will u enters anoder man territory illegally ?? What do u want the president to do ? Invite em to aso rock to come n b living like a king ?

I do not exchange words with lifeless zombies. Get a life and a brain.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by Dannyset(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:

Do they expect federal government to support illegal immigrants into other countries?

The party will never unite for anything good but can connive to spread fake news to the world.
You won't worry yourself much if you know the meaning of the name of their spokesman. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by slivertongue: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
GMB does know d difference between a private citizen &a leader. He doesnt think b4 talkin.
2019 wil cure his shallowness
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
MYHUBBY:
regardless of party twisting words and apologetic, buhari is so dumb to made such statement against Nigerians that left this non working country to seek asylum in a foreign land.

I felt a responsible leader should accept fault of why his citizens are littered abroad instead of putting them in a sorry case with his incautious words. they're on their own statement, is a statement buhari ought to caution zahra of saying sef

he's not even hiding his nonchalant attitude towards Nigerians welfare both home and abroad and we are bent on reelecting this dumb skull in 2019? average Nigerians truly need to be place on psychatric mode. how can a thinking being see a man that rubbish them both inside and outside as a Messiah? some foolishness of some Nigerians scare me lately

There's a clear difference between economic migrants and asylum seekers.

Our government should and must denounce and discourage illegal migration and lawlessness, but the PDP is of course a congregation of lawless, crooked and corrupt people hence their stance supporting illegalities and illegal migration into other countries.

The PDP is nothing but a sad congregation of losers and lawless people with warped and corrupt mentality, but sadly, may Nigerian youths are in the same lawless mentality boat.

And you wonder why Nigerians kicked the crooked PDP to the curb.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by TeamDoctor: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:

what is fake in what they said about ur dullard, kunu siping, Daura zombie who is only best in failure and public momentary embarrassment... How can political interest blindfold... that you now distance ur self from glittering truth... I spit on you political bigots... buhari has taking Nigeria 20years backwards' and he shows no iota of remorse...
and here you are defending him at ur own peril... ""man know thyself". think for once...
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB does know d difference between a private citizen &a leader. He doesnt think b4 talkin.
2019 wil cure his shallowness

You mean your leaders should be encouraging you to break the law?

These lawless Igbos sef

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by deomelo: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
TeamDoctor:

what is fake in what they said about ur dullard, kunu siping, Daura zombie who is only best in failure and public momentary embarrassment... How can political interest blindfold... that you now distance ur self from glittering truth... I spit on you political bigots... buhari has taking Nigeria 20years backwards' and he shows no iota of remorse...
and here you are defending him at ur own peril... ""man know thyself". think for once...

Nna ipob, you are spitting o yourself. You are obviously a bigot.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by TeamDoctor: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
deomelo:

Nna ipob, you are spitting o yourself. You are obviously a bigot.

l can decipher without stress than you an N power stipend lazy youth.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by KDmafia: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Don't mind the president, I have always said it that PMB does not realise that he is the chief marketing officer of the brand name "Nigeria". He will be the first to demarket his brand in the international community, and he expects foreign investors to invest in a brand he himself does not trust.
God help us in this country.
talk is cheap FYI they know who Nigerians are better than Nigerians knows themselves he’s only tryna be honest Nigerians are rouges and lawless

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ogatboy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
I tried to read some comments but to be sincere, Nigerians are not the only ones with illegal immigrants, Nigerians don't even have the highest number. But when you have a president that cares, hé will respond in the best manner. What you don't know, is that they keep the best and valuable and return those that are no valuable. I think the president should go to college of diplomacy and not give the country à bad image which we are trying to recover from
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by ogatboy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
KDmafia:
talk is cheap FYI they know who Nigerians are better than Nigerians knows themselves he’s only tryna be honest Nigerians are rouges and lawless

So you are à rouges and lawless because you are Nigerian. Stupid Nigerians
Re: PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive by OBAGADAFFI: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
KDmafia:

And when they called the same President lifeless you lots get angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dozie Ikedife Is Dead / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.