Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail (1217 Views)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Majority of Nigeria politicians are very despirate but The most desperate politician I've never seen in my life and in the history of Nigeria politics is BUKOLA SARAKI. I'm so happy when I read he declared his Presidential ambition. He himself knows he can't get it but because he's aware of his imminent political downfall, he decided to go and lay his hand on what he cannot achieve and declared his Presidential ambition and that's the end of a self centred politician. Take it or leave it Bukola Saraki cannot win Presidential Election under any political platform comes 2019 in this Country and He can never come back as Senate president comes 2019 and He can not even come back as a Senator but he decamped so he can caused more damage to APC Government to creating more chance for PDP ahead 2019 should incase PDP candidate eventually emerge the winner comes 2019 he can be given better appointment. The bitter truth is PDP gathering to hijack presidency comes 2019 won't stand and that's going to bring the end to despirate politician and I want this to be a lesson for others. God bless me! God Nigeria! God bless Nigerians!

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
You are a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by chiefolododo(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2018
your opinion

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by murano2: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Hope u re not embittered

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Sprumbabafather: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Almaiga: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2018
There shall be no soft landing for Saraki, he is a Criminal and must be treated as such.

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by tolufase: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Everybody knows that Saraki is a self-centered politician except the blind ones who seen him as a Messiah.
Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by dheilaw1(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Saraki's political career is as dead as the P in psychology.. you can see it but not functioning

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Cajal(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:
Majority of Nigeria politicians are very despirate but The most desperate politician I've never seen in my life and in the history of Nigeria politics is BUKOLA SARAKI. I'm so happy when I read he declared his Presidential ambition. He himself knows he can't get it but because he's aware of his imminent political downfall, he decided to go and lay his hand on what he cannot achieve and declared his Presidential ambition and that's the end of a self centred politician. Take it or leave it Bukola Saraki cannot win Presidential Election under any political platform comes 2019 in this Country and He can never come back as Senate president comes 2019 and He can not even come back as a Senator but he decamped so he can caused more damage to APC Government to creating more chance for PDP ahead 2019 should incase PDP candidate eventually emerge the winner comes 2019 he can be given better appointment. The bitter truth is PDP gathering to hijack presidency comes 2019 won't stand and that's going to bring the end to despirate politician and I want this to be a lesson for others. God bless me! God Nigeria! God bless Nigerians!
...good product
In fact...in kwara today... In a free and fair election saraki cannot win more than 2 LG...IN KWARA central...
May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by kmaster007: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
tolufase:
Everybody knows that Saraki is a self-centered politician except the blind ones who seen him as a Messiah.
I confirm that.....
Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Joevics(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is my problem with you guys Apc. All the trash you wrote up there are assumptions, but you presented it like you have superior knowledge than any other person.

Someone is already saying Kwarans have rejected Saraki, and I ask How?
What are your indices, because with what I see, he is still ib control of the state.

He has the governor, senators, reps, and assembly members.

So which kwarans rejected him?

The minority of Apc supporters who were instructed to shout ole whenever they see him?

They shot themselves on the foot when they went to Ijebu ode with brooms. People immediately knew they were just a small group of Zombies, even the Oba said it.

Don't forget Pdp can also do same. If all parties instruct their members to shout or stone opposition leaders, the country will be hot for everyone.

But you guys wont see that.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by royalamour(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
"Should in case"? what kind of rotten English is that?
Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by bender79: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Saraki will end up stepping down for someone else at the convention because he is too egocentric to loose.
Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by NdiaraIGBO: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
royalamour:
"Should in case"? what kind of rotten English is that?

English professor......gbe enu e so un!
Re: Bukola Saraki fake ambition and his plan for soft landing should in case he fail by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Go and ask Bill Gate to write "What is my name in Yoruba language. I don't have time for people like you

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki’s Wife, Toyin In Cash Transfer Mess!… Attacked In Ilorin! / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself 7 Days Later, After Going Into Seclusion In Osun / Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.