Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God (3705 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Each time I see how far my babe and I have grown all these years I can't help but to say thank you Lord.

All round growth.

My pic 2014

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by akunjohn(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Your babe or your son?
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Forzap: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
gay!! Thunder fire you angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
This thread is confusing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Shelumiel: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Damn!
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by QuietHammer(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Corper-corper. Them don fvck this one nyash tire grin
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Barbieperry(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
See smashed faces der.. Yuck!!!
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Babe 2018

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Babe 2015

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by fiftynaira(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Put your money
No be your babe be that

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Middy25(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
This thread na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by lekbel09(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Na real wa

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by golor(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
fiftynaira:
Put your money
No be your babe be that

Old pics

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Shugavee(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Shugavee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
All these ladies r not the same person!!! That I know!!! But ur are cute wink
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by ehmmy11(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fool grin cheesy u just shot yourself in the leg... Waiting for a thread where u tell us how she dumped you for a richer guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by samysmoothfresh: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Op 2014:

black, slim, shy and fairly handsome

op 2018:

black with beard, still slim, definitely not shy and more handsome

op babe 2015:

dark with less curve but pretty non-the-less

op babe 2018:

naturally more curvy, obviously more or less pretty, and MIRACOUSLY FAIR all thanks to the good lawd

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by nanauju(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
May the Lord continue to keep ur relationship so that nairaland bad belle will not spoil it

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by alukstea(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2018
@Op do you really know the effect of this post ? You’re bringing your relationship to a public forum like this anyways I de look sha... Soon mates be trooping in saying shit and prolly disrespecting your woman sha ...
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by ekojoe(m): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Children
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by hatux: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2018
She's pretty.... smiley
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Goldmaxx(f): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2018
ekojoe:
Children
see small boy shouting children... Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by Rubbiish(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Middy25:
This thread na wa o
Lol
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by byinks(f): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
OP succeeded in confusing everybody..

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by xuvuvaho: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by AmazingELixir: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op oya try marry her fast fast before you lose her....you guys are good looking though, I'm sure you'll make beautiful kids together...
Re: Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God by mytime24(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Children of nowadays angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" / Confess / Why Are Arab Girls So Bitchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.