Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confess (3711 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confess by TyTos: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Confess by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
I had sex with a married woman three days ago sad

1 Like

Re: Confess by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
I killled my dog while experimenting with chocolate. Blamed it on old age.

1 Like

Re: Confess by lilianofentse(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
I killled my dog while experimenting with chocolate. Blamed it on old age.
chocolate kills dogs?

1 Like

Re: Confess by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Not chocolate, but what's in chocolate, theobromine.
lilianofentse:
chocolate kills dogs?
Re: Confess by lilianofentse(f): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
Not chocolate, but what's in chocolate, theobromine.
wow I never knew. Sorry for your loss though.
Re: Confess by TyTos: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
This thread is to share little keep little secrets off your chest.

No insults
No judgement
No hate

Please keep sentiments away from here.

You can use your anonymous account if it will make you feel comfortable.

Post it here and keep it off your chest
Re: Confess by nuelsam: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
I smooched my cousin right in her mums bedroom when i was very young... She is two years older than me.

3 Likes

Re: Confess by BLUEJAYY: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
I dropped 50k in an envelope for my broke friend but he'll never know who did it.

He still thinks it's a miracle. Wholesome. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Confess by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
Thanks.
Re: Confess by Dtraitor: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
I fingered a married woman sum years bk, hope i wont reap what i sow

1 Like

Re: Confess by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
I stole my mum's cash about 150k when I was in school.. her room was nxt to mine buh she's no longer using it. still can't tell her it was me up till today but she knew it was me

4 Likes

Re: Confess by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2019
I was very good at stealing meat from the pot of soup. They will ask us to swear, Na me Dey swear pass.

4 Likes

Re: Confess by Brown14: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2019
I peed in my uncle"s drinking water when I was a kid hoping he would die because he was so wicked he doesn't allow me watch TV then.
turns out my piss got nutrients cos he grew fat and chubby and still kicking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confess by TyTos: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brown14:
I peed in my uncle"s drinking water when I was a kid hoping he would die because he was so wicked he doesn't allow me watch TV then.
turns out my piss got nutrients cos he grew fat and chubby and still kicking.
grin grin grin
Re: Confess by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
I watched a video on YouTube of how a 7 year old boy was tortured to death by his step mum and dad, they fed his body to pigs, that night, I cried and cried and cried, I couldn't sleep, next morning my eyes was so swollen I couldn't see....

2 Likes

Re: Confess by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
I block my camera during work meetings because am either drinking or smoking weed lol

1 Like

Re: Confess by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
pcguru1:
I block my camera during work meetings because am either drinking or smoking weed lol
oh a remote job right ?
Re: Confess by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Dothraki:
oh a remote job right ?
Yes
Re: Confess by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Dtraitor:
I fingered a married woman sum years bk, hope i wont reap what i sow
cool
Re: Confess by Emarvel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
i Bleep someone's girlfriend for six months, i pray karma doesn't pay me back
Re: Confess by Skmoda360(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Confess by SaucyBenks(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
I peep at my neighbour's big ass n tits when she showers n my next house neighbours too, about 7 women in that house... They don't close bathroom door when bathing n they walk around their house naked not knowing I'm seeing it all especially at night when there's light.

I Live upstairs, so it's easy.

bleeped one last year embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Confess by TyTos: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Confess by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Confess by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
I always Masturbate viewing my neighbours from the window.
Re: Confess by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
I had sex with two best friends today
Re: Confess by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2019
lilianofentse:

Yeah it killed my dog long time ago, found out too that way , someone fed it Mars
Re: Confess by Allsingles: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2019
I discovered the untold health benefits of sex so I decided to share it with you guys.

You need to see it....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html?m=1
Re: Confess by 4ckz: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
I had raw-sex with the EEDC (Nepa) marketer in my hostel. I made a sexual joke at her and she laughed, she followed me to my room and I did the needful. she is really ugly and fat.

I was so frightened after the act bcoz of HIV. Went for a test few days after the incident, no HIV. Was told to come back after 3 wks. It's past 3 weeks and I am yet to go. I don treat malaria twice in two weeks, which is really rare for me. I think I have got the poo.

To worsen things, I had sex with one of my friends gf's and condom broke.

What if I gave it to her and she gave it to my friend, and they keep spreading it like that, and I think I am growing thinner.

Chai I am finished!

4 Likes

Re: Confess by vincentjk(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2019
Was crushing on this cute female lecturer but married. After giving it a thought i decided to shoot my shot but how do I? Got her number from my course rep, called her that evening and told her my feelings for her.

She asked me which department/faculty/year and i told her everything but yet didn't reveal my ID cos i knew she was up to something already. She came to my class 2days later asking which guy called her, trying to seduce her on phone? I my guy and our course rep know this secret till date. That lecturer, the HOD of our department, our coordinator and few more lecturers now hate my set just because of me embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard / MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.