Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (19796 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Kclique: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by oneast: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
GOD BLESS Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Harrynight(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by dangotesmummy: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
That's why small davido of 25 years will be disrespecting you. Broda dele if you don't have anything to say, it's not by force to give an opinion. Egbenuyin soun jare. Shebi Teyan ban dagba Oman gbon si. Bawo watiyin Shey WA je
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Benekruku(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Can Dele please STFU and concentrate on hitting the gym with the blue whale he calls a son
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by maxzzo1(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Ahahahahaha ma Laff small
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by karpentar: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

How he gains access to the people in power still puzzles me.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense[b]?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.[/b]

. grin laugh wan dislocate my shoulder

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by infogenius(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2018
The zombies are hurting. Lol!
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by WisdomFlakes: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2018
In Nigeria, the day you hold any elective office or accept government appointment is the day you've automatically become a 'thief' in the eyes of Nigerians, whether you are indeed one or not won't matter. It is the price that comes with public service in Nigeria, I guess. undecided

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by VULCAN(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2018
But when it's an opposition politician, you people don't ask for evidence before you convict on social media.

Rubbish

J2381:
there's something call evidence, hope you know this?

No sane mind will take anything written on abstract seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by seguno2: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense? this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,
and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

White people will forever dominate blacks, despite their education, if the attitude above does not change.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by goaldynboy: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
[s]This man talks anyhow.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.[/s]

The quickest way to know a zombie - A zombie will leave the fact laid before them and start attacking the person! A zombie is so empty in his brain that he cannot argue a fact objectively; so he resort to attacking the person or character of the person!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by oladele00(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2018
If not buhari, then who?... Dele momodu went to daura to meet with Sir buhari but baba refused to give him stipend as usual.. Give dele momodu 10k, he will dance shaku shaku to your Orlando owoh.. End time journalist.. Buhari till 2023
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2018
VULCAN:
But when it's an opposition politician, you people don't ask for evidence before you convict on social media.

Rubbish

can I ask you who 'you people' are? Asking for evidence is thing any man who is compos mentis should ask for. Simple.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by tunary(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2018
When someone is looking for favour he will automatically turn to a sycophant, naim be this dele own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Neoteny(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Deleted Momodu

Rhymes with Dele Your Mumu Do....
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ziyadila: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
someone should call davido pls, his dog is causing trouble again
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
goaldynboy:

The quickest way to know a zombie - A zombie will leave the fact laid before them and start attacking the person! A zombie is so empty in his brain that he cannot argue a fact objectively; so he resort to attacking the person or character of the person!
and the fact is? Can you kindly state it let's read it and discern for ourselves?

Thank you as you do this

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by iamjosisky: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
What am vehemently sure about is that bubu can’t contest for the third term....so till then I wanna know mr integrity buhariddits will support
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by xtophy1(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

If NEPA take light for your place and your phone is down, sit down and ask yourself why your life dey purge like dis....

guy, i no fit lie to u oooo, sense and u are two parallel lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Durchmann(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2018
oladele00:
If not buhari, then who?... Dele momodu went to daura to meet with Sir buhari but baba refused to give him stipend as usual.. Give dele momodu 10k, he will dance shaku shaku to your Orlando owoh.. End time journalist.. Buhari till 2023

goaldynboy
See another one of them Zone B... grin

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2018
The APC supporters pre 2015 elections were much more refined and civil..these set of online urchins on the other hand are just vile Cretinous fvcktards..I've never before seen such a dearth of intelligence on nairaland like what I wake up everyday to read by these new hired buffoons..they just keep shouting "ipob" and "biafra" in any discourse..

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by thunder74(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Just as predicted.... So empty and lifeless set of people. Argue with facts and not insults

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by 007inc: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Mugu! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Buharimustgo: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

The same way posterity will judge u for selling your conscience by defending the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by winnerz: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

And what is bad with studying Yoruba?Are other languages such as English, German, Korea, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese and many other languages being studied better than Yoruba or any of our local language?

I believe you are guilty of what u are accusing him of, 'poor judgment ' and may be inferiority complex, otherwise why would you think studying our local languages is of no benefits?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by RexTramadol1: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
I really don't like him, but he's right

Buhari's supporters aren't sound

they only hide under dis n dat are corrupt, like we have a complete saint in Nigerian political hemisphere.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Jflex07(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Analyze the message and leave the messenger outta your incoherent online ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by UnchangeableGod: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

You are playing to the gallery sir. If you dont know, your propaganda and character assasination is stale and no longer flying sir. Is Dele Momodu right or wrong in his claims? How many projects has our amiable president of 'integrity' started and completed to deserve a second term other than his one-sided fight against those who are not in the same page with him politically? Why is it that it is only those in the APC that are not 'thieves' according to your dogma and doctrine? If a person who made achievements as a president in terms of projects started and completed was voted out because "he did not measure up", why then support one who "has no projects started or completed to his name" in almost four years in spite of billions earned and borrowed over the period? Is that not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2018
$20b was stolen when Buhari was PTDF chairman. Billions are missing now, just that they cover their tracks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Contractors Are Fighting Me – Umahi / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari / FG Conclude Take Over Of 4 Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.