Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (19797 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by deji68: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin make i add one
I have many cars, i bought only 2 with my money
[
PMB asset declaration ala Garba sHehu
quote author=ivandragon post=70859196]lol...

those who think he is clean are just being naughty.

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...[/quote]
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by osazeeblue01: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

How he gains access to the people in power still puzzles me.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

Sorry bro
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=deji68 post=70865442] grin grin make i add one PMB asset declaration ala Garba sHehu quote author=ivandragon post=70859196]lol...

na you call name ooo!!! lol
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
can I ask you who 'you people' are? Asking for evidence is thing any man who is compos mentis should ask for. Simple.

do you know how long some of 'us' have known about adeosun's matter?

if some one had come on NL last year to say Adeosun forged certificate, would you believe?

some people have information but cannot directly divulge such except pointing media houses in the right direction to carry out independent investigations.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:

do you know how long some of 'us' have known about adeosun's matter?

if some one had come on NL last year to say Adeosun forged certificate, would you believe?

some people have information but cannot directly divulge such except pointing media houses in the right direction to carry out independent investigations.
my belief will be base on facts, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
my belief will be base on facts, nothing more, nothing less.

that you are presently not in possession of those facts doesn't mean they don't exist...
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have never seen anybody without idealogies as this man.

e

Ahh we would have told you about him. this is the man who claimed to be Abiola's "son", who claims Abiola made him, but the minute Abiola was jailed, he was busy showcasing and praise singing Abacha in his magazine.

Dele Momodu? it's not today!!!

Dele Momodu invented defecting before Nigerian politicians knew about it!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Reference(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...

And the present multi million naira ones that are currently underway that we know.....
This country eh....
Abeg just....live your life and forget about Nigeria. This country is irredeemable.
Corruption is what the other man is doing or has done.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Buhari supporters used to behave like people under a spell.

Arguing with them makes me believe some rumors that politicians use to cast a spell on their followers.

I felt more comfortable arguing with Jonathan supporters those days.

Buhari supporters is a no no for me. I look at them and simply shake my head. How can any reasonable human being u want argue with of present happening start by " When Jonathan was there why didn't.... " and stuffs like that.

For me, Buhari supporters need only one thing from me "PRAYERS".
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by benzion72(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Badest truth. absolute nothing for their head they are out to rail road everybody to vote them
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by crimeboss: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

the lifeless mad president has embezzled the Nigerian treasury for funding next election, even going to China for money in cover of ICT loans, i pray he looses and go to jail for corruption.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by tintedniggz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

Sir, could you please send me the address at iyana-ipaja, I need to brush up my Yo'ba. Thanks! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

Nuff said, really.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by firstnews: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
HEDA asks court to compel IGP to probe Adeosun’s NYSC certificate

The Human and Environmental Development Agenda Resource Centre (HEDA) has filed a motion exparte before the federal high court in Lagos seeking the probe of Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance.

Click Here to continue
http://www.firstnews.com.ng/certificate-forgery-compel-igp-probe-adeosun-heda-urges-court.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
One doesn't need to look far to spot a fool. A fool is one who speak from both end of his/her mouth, especially when that mouth has been tainted with money.

Dele momodu mumudu is a typical example of one who is a fool, beyond recognition. How he jumps from one place to another would make one wonder if he's closely related to a bonobo monkey.

He should hide his head inside his toilet so the stench can at least throw a semblance of sense into his head.

Shameless hippopotamus.
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

zlantanfan post=70858719:
I have never seen anybody without idealogies as this man.

Buhari no good yes, but what does this man truly represent, a supposed friend to every d1ck and Harry.

Davido was right, you just an overfeed houseboy with a failed gossip magazine

You idiots talk a lot of rubbish without actually addressing the point Dele Momodu made. Why beat about the bush with meaningless talk? Tell us whether Buhari's supporters now are more sensible and persuasive than Jonathan's supporters were prior to the last election!

What are your arguments in favour of Buhari besides the senseless and acutely disgusting nonsense about everyone else being a thief and Buhari being "Mr. integrity" and "anti corruption"? What has he done to deserve a second term? Pretend you have sense even if we all know you don't. Pretend to have facts. Make a coherent argument at least, since you can't make a persuasive one.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Ndonu101: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is the type of country we are building

A typical FASCIST State

Where if you agree with them you are a PATRIOT, if you don't then you are a THIEF
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hedonini:

You idiots talk a lot of rubbish without actually addressing the point Dele Momodu made. Why beat about the bush with meaningless talk? Tell us whether Buhari's supporters now are more sensible and persuasive than Jonathan's supporters were prior to the last election!
if you're not as brainless and slow like a jelly fish you'd have known exactly the point I was trying to make. Be it PMB's supporters, or GEJ supporters, the brutal truth is they're just as foolish like many other nigerians who are after their stomachs.

wha are your arguments in favour of Buhari besides the senseless and acutely disgusting nonsense about everyone else being a thief and Buhari being "Mr. integrity" and "anti corruption"? What has he done to deserve a second term? Pretend you have sense even if we all know you don't. Pretend to have facts. Make a coherent argument at least, since you can't make a persuasive one.
of course sycophantic twerps like you are usually the ones who always follow the bandwagon to condemn what their feeble minds can't comprehend.

You assume and your assumption usually leaves as you like an empty headed individual whose brain had been feasted on by maggots. So, everybody who speak for PMB is automatically a supporter of PMB? What a way to think.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
if you're not as brainless and slow like a jelly fish you'd have known exactly the point I was trying to make. Be it PMB's supporters, or GEJ supporters, the brutal truth is they're just as foolish like many other nigerians who are after their stomachs.

of course sycophantic twerps like you are usually the ones who always follow the bandwagon to condemn what their feeble minds can't comprehend.

You assume and your assumption usually leaves as you like an empty headed individual whose brain had been feasted on by maggots. So, everybody who speak for PMB is automatically a supporter of PMB? What a way to think.

Quote me again and Amadioha would strike you dead. Idiot.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hedonini:

Quote me again and Amadioha would strike you dead. Idiot.
you're a bastard, a sodomize fool. that's a fact you can take to the bank, you leprosy infected scallywag.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by 400billionman: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

If you have not experienced what he stated you don't need to insult him Yes this govt has a mentality that every successful Nigerian is a thief I know what he is talking about The posture of our current leadership can never produce a Robust economy
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by KwoiZabo(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
conductor116:
Sai Buhari, the lifeless one

The rearer of Buhari Media Cows

The master dullard of sub Sahara Africa

The paymaster of APC subhumans

The only Herdsman terrorist who has 150 gay cows since 1991

The bald fraudster who budgeted 86m naira for his haircut and 300m naira for feeding his dogs and baboons during election

The only guy who cannot afford N55m APshit nomination form but his lazy idiotic first son is buying hotels every week and driving N100m BMW bike

Sai Buhari the clueless dumbo from Daura cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga help me add: The man that has been 75 yrs old since he ran for office in 2007.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by UnchangeableGod: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Linzo:

You have said it all!! I still wonder why ZONE Bss will not look at the message rather than the person. ZONE Bs is Dele right or wrong?
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by UnchangeableGod: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2018
goaldynboy:

The guy with the moniker - 'UnchangeableGod' - has answered this your question thoroughly as reproduced below, so I have nothing to add to it:

"You are playing to the gallery sir. If you dont know, your propaganda and character assasination is stale and no longer flying sir. Is Dele Momodu right or wrong in his claims? How many projects has our amiable president of 'integrity' started and completed to deserve a second term other than his one-sided fight against those who are not in the same page with him politically? Why is it that it is only those in the APC that are not 'thieves' according to your dogma and doctrine? If a person who made achievements as a president in terms of projects started and completed was voted out because "he did not measure up", why then support one who "has no projects started or completed to his name" in almost four years in spite of billions earned and borrowed over the period? Is that not hypocrisy?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Conclude Take Over Of 4 Discos / Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.