Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (19791 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by IbrahimDamola: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2018
goaldynboy:

The quickest way to know a zombie - A zombie will leave the fact laid before them and start attacking the person! A zombie is so empty in his brain that he cannot argue a fact objectively; so he resort to attacking the person or character of the person!

Kai you wicked, you don finish hungerbad my fellow muslim dumboharist. grin

E go pain am no be small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Linzo(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
You are playing to the gallery sir. If you dont know, your propaganda and character assasination is stale and no longer flying sir. Is Dele Momodu right or wrong in his claims? How many projects has our amiable president of 'integrity' started and completed to deserve a second term other than his one-sided fight against those who are not in the same page with him politically? Why is it that it is only those in the APC that are not 'thieves' according to your dogma and doctrine? If a person who made achievements as a president in terms of projects started and completed was voted out because "he did not measure up", why then support one who "has no projects started or completed to his name" in almost four years in spite of billions earned and borrowed over the period? Is that not hypocrisy?
You have said it all!! I still wonder why ZONE Bss will not look at the message rather than the person. ZONE Bs is Dele right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by UnchangeableGod: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have never seen anybody without idealogies as this man.

Buhari no good yes, but what does this man truly represent, a supposed friend to every d1ck and Harry.

Davido was right, you just an overfeed houseboy with a failed gossip magazine
Sir, it shows that Dele Momodu supports politicians based on ideology and performance and not on sentiments. To me, he has demonstrated that he is not a zombie. That should be the spirit. If one does well, you support him. If on the hand a leader under performs, you support a person you believe can do better. If the new leader underperforms, same will be done to him. This will spur our leaders to perform knowing fully well that their continued stay in power is based solely on performance, not sentiments. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by fredoooooo: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Mr Dele Momodu Ori yin o pe sir grin
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by slivertongue: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
GMB is empty,his ministers are empty,his aids are empty,his supporters lik Dele are empty dats why dis govt is LIFELESS
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Splashme: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Buhari supporters used to behave like people under a spell.

Arguing with them makes me believe some rumors that politicians use to cast a spell on their followers.

I felt more comfortable arguing with Jonathan supporters those days too.

Buhari supporters is a no no for me. I look at them and simply shake my head. How can any reasonable human being u want argue with of present happening start by " When Jonathan was there why didn't.... " and stuffs like that.

For me, Buhari supporters need only one thing from me "PRAYERS".
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by hush15: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

How he gains access to the people in power still puzzles me.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

Zombie
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Adakintroy: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

Bros you are dumb o..shai..on an imaginary scale of I- 10.
You be 10 on the dot.

See how you fell in again face flat! ..this guy was just saying that gej guys were at least smarter. That at least they fight with projects bofore hauling insults. Unlike Buhari supporters who just run straight to insuslts.

You reading that (I doubt sha) just run straight to insults. Instantly fulfilling his prophesy. You try for daftness. You try!

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Adakintroy: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

What the guy was insinuating. See how you ran in and fall face flat.!
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by itswell1: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have never seen anybody without idealogies as this man.

Buhari no good yes, but what does this man truly represent, a supposed friend to every d1ck and Harry.

Davido was right, you just an overfeed houseboy with a failed gossip magazine
Dele MuMuDu naa my bhoy
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by dynasty01: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

he is not wrong after all.... just go through what you posted again. you are so empty!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by MONITZ: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

those who think he is clean are just being naughty.

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...

All I can say to all the points u raised in ur write up is " U NAILED IT ", I keep wondering if his supporters are too dumb to realize that this Mr 'INTEGRITY ' ain't that clean after all or have they all been hypnotized not to ask pertinent questions?

Who was the federal commissioner when 2.8 billion naira and 7 billion dollars got missing an issuer that the late Fela Anikulapo Kuti even waxed a track for?,how about when our sanctimonious Mr.INTEGRITY was chairman of the PTF and all he did was award contracts to cronies,close associates and family members alike,and to cap it all he hoodwinked most Nigerians with the exception of a few into believing that he was a man of modest taste and means, himself and Osibanjo took dishonesty and presence to a whole new level when they decided to use sachet milo and milk for breakfast.

The man is a scam jor and the most painful thing is that some zombies can't still see through the veil yet,they re are still groping about in the dark..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by D1DADDYKING: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Sai Buhari, the lifeless one

The rearer of Buhari Media Cows

The master dullard of sub Sahara Africa

The paymaster of APC subhumans

The only Herdsman terrorist who has 150 gay cows since 1991

The bald fraudster who budgeted 86m naira for his haircut and 300m naira for feeding his dogs and baboons during election

The only guy who cannot afford N55m APshit nomination form but his lazy idiotic first son is buying hotels every week and driving N100m BMW bike

Sai Buhari the clueless dumbo from Daura

Chai Chai...this one week me ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by sunnyblue26: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

So you that is sensible, you are saying his statement is wrong or what?

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
there's something call evidence, hope you know this?

No sane mind will take anything written on abstract seriously.

sure.

in time, it will all come out...

after all, didn't the same pmb pussyfoot about owning a home in Abuja?

didn't his people deny that he was ill?

he said he took loan for nomination form, yet he refuses to disclose his liabilities...

what about the assets of his wife? why didn't he disclose them? & his kids under 18?

the 'plot of land' he claims he owns in PH, 3 years after becoming president, he still can't find it right?

well, with time... all will be revealed...
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by sojodmy: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dele Moomodu or wetin den dey call you? You won't stop saying rubbish with that your Kolo Pot Belly Abi? grin tongue See the lifeless idiot you dey support LMFAO

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by goaldynboy: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
and the fact is? Can you kindly state it let's read it and discern for ourselves?

Thank you as you do this

The guy with the moniker - 'UnchangeableGod' - has answered this your question thoroughly as reproduced below, so I have nothing to add to it:

"You are playing to the gallery sir. If you dont know, your propaganda and character assasination is stale and no longer flying sir. Is Dele Momodu right or wrong in his claims? How many projects has our amiable president of 'integrity' started and completed to deserve a second term other than his one-sided fight against those who are not in the same page with him politically? Why is it that it is only those in the APC that are not 'thieves' according to your dogma and doctrine? If a person who made achievements as a president in terms of projects started and completed was voted out because "he did not measure up", why then support one who "has no projects started or completed to his name" in almost four years in spite of billions earned and borrowed over the period? Is that not hypocrisy?"
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Awoo88: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
J2381:
there's something call evidence, hope you know this?

No sane mind will take anything written on abstract seriously.
Salisu buhari's PA had 800million in his access bank account. His only job was answering buhsri's call and tending to his guest. Buhari's son nearly died of "enjoyment" with a fifty million naira worth of bike. Those are not fiction but facts and if anybody care to dig further, what will be found will be terrible.
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
MONITZ:

All I can say I hmmm to all the points u raised in ur write up,is it that his supporters are too dumb to realize that this Mr 'INTEGRITY ' ain't that clean after all or they have been hypnotized not to am pertinent questions?

Who was responsible for the missinb 2.8 billion naira and the 7 billion dollars that late Fela sang about when he held sway as the federal commissioner for petroleum?,how about when he was the chairman of the PTF when all he did was to award contracts to cronies,close associates and family members.and to cap it all he hoodwinked most Nigerians with the exception of a few into believing that he was a man of modest taste and means, himself and Osibanjo took dishonesty to a whole new level when they decided to use sachet milo and milk for breakfast.

The man is a scam jor and the most painful thing is that some zombies can't still see through the veil yet,they re are still groping about in the dark..

don't mind them.

they ask for facts, the one they have been presented with, did they admit? no.

that PTF one is just mindboggling... yet his followers refuse to read the report.

this was a man under whose watch Nigeria was over run with expired drugs, a mess Dora (her soul rest in peace) had to clean up.

a man who awarded contracts & refused to keep proper records. as soon as the heat was on salihu, the poor man 'died'... isn't that a red flag?

yet, his clownish supporters will open their yaps to spew trash.

the fact is media houses are scared to dig further because they know that their safety can no longer be reasonably guaranteed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

those who think he is clean are just being naughty.

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...
Thanks for stating this, the EFCC will continue where you stopped since this is supposed public knowledge to "informed individuals". Afterall Buhari cannot be president forever.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by paulchineduN(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Tell me pls, are u out of ur mind?
Secondly, who in ur family is more popular, knowledgeable and useful than Dele?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by gare(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nigerian media personality, Dele Momodu who over the weekend revealed his conversation with Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken a swipe at President Buhari and his supporters. 

Dele Momodu who disclosed that supporters of former president Goodluck Jonathan were smarter, called out supporters of President Buhari who according to him believes everybody is a thief except them. 

He tweeted; 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1036158173311377408

https://lailasnews.com/everybody-is-a-thief-except-buhari-and-his-supporters-dele-momodu/

WE HAVE A LOT OF THEM HEAR, WAIT LET ME COMPILE THEIR NAMES, JUST WAIT I AM COMING
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by XaviDayo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Buhari supporters used to behave like people under a spell.

Arguing with them makes me believe some rumors that politicians use to cast a spell on their followers.

I felt more comfortable arguing with Jonathan supporters those days too.

Buhari supporters is a no no for me. I look at them and simply shake my head. How can any reasonable human being u want argue with of present happening start by " When Jonathan was there why didn't.... " and stuffs like that.

For me, Buhari supporters need only one thing from me "PRAYERS".

Hahahahahaha. Savagery

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by odeligboikwo: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
You inclusive as you said everybody
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Dannybammz: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
[b][/bMr dele na my boy, Dele na my boy If you come into my house you go see my toys
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ofwest47(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dele Mumudu idiocy carigocious :PDele Mumudu idiocy carigocious
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by lagosrd: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Pray to match his feat in life . Even with his iyana ipaja Yoruba you can't
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by dbestuncle: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
HE LACKS ANY SENSE because he chose to study Yoruba in the University?
if the above is true: that anyone studying yoruba lacks sense the the schools offering it, the lecturers, education managers n authorities in the nation that permits it also lack sense?

You proved him right by calling him a thief who ago around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases his palm, he goes off to the other group.

BUHARI SUPPORTERS

HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by 2016v2017: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
conductor116:
Sai Buhari, the lifeless one

The rearer of Buhari Media Cows

The master dullard of sub Sahara Africa

The paymaster of APC subhumans

The only Herdsman terrorist who has 150 gay cows since 1991

The bald fraudster who budgeted 86m naira for his haircut and 300m naira for feeding his dogs and baboons during election

The only guy who cannot afford N55m APshit nomination form but his lazy idiotic first son is buying hotels every week and driving N100m BMW bike

Sai Buhari the clueless dumbo from Daura cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
spot on! the lifeless anscestor is the biggest scam i fell for!..... #NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by 2016v2017: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Donald95:
lol. They are intellectually empty and also, they lack point for defence when it comes to nigerian Economy and defence they simply blame it on IPOB

The worst part is that Buhari doesn't give a damn about them. So far as you ain't a cow
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Donald95:
lol. They are intellectually empty and also, they lack point for defence when it comes to nigerian Economy, they simply blame it on IPOB
or Avengers cheesy

The worst part is that Buhari doesn't give a damn about them. So far as you ain't a cow tongue

LMAO Buhari watching his 150 cows on CCTV grin.
He really don't give a damn about zömbies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020 / "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.