Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com (35206 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by lmm4real: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by gurunlocker: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2018
The writer must be a weed smoker from Bangladesh undecided

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by DilyAtlantis: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2018
This shows you no nothing about Nigeria politics. Your post is just nonsense

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by goldman777: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2018
Why them no put kwankaso APC toying with Nigerian minds using posting day.kwankaso is s threat to buhari
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Jabioro: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2018
How the OP be 'messing' around.Atiku can only shaking,Saraki can touch the 'kukute' he can shake nada while Fayose na empty barrel that make the loudest noise..
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Pat081: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2018
I dnt knw why all dis Bukola Saraki, Atiku etc fans will just wake up and hv ntin to think of dan dis PMB talk
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by thePiou: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Missed call! Their 3 can't pull half of PMB votes.

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by ejimatic: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Give them a joint ticket PMB will defeat them together

2 Likes

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Neoteny(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The funniest thing to me is that many Nairalanders are busy underestimating Saraki while APC and the FG did not

Get things right, those who are into real politics knows what Saraki is capable of

The reason why they keep attacking him consistently shouldn't be alien to you

When people are afraid of you, it's either they attack you in group or they back off as individual

And you honestly think 18 million voters in NW and 10m in NE will vote for saraki?

Smh.

Tambuwal has a better chance.....

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by omoiyalayi(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
This shld be in joke session
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by 93Miles: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
Socialhalfcast:
6 months! That’s the time left before nigerians take to the polls to elect new leaders.

The declarations and consultations have begun in earnest with some notable Nigerians already throwing their hats into the mix including popular and hilarious comedian Basket Mouth.

The battle to occupy Aso Rock come 2019 will be fierce and tough given the fact that there are over 70+ currently registered political parties today.

In this post, we will review the three potential presidential candidates that we feel has the greastest chances of dislodging the incumbent – President Mohammed Buhari

1. Bukola Saraki

Ever since he connivingly snatched the post of the President of the 8th Senate ahead of party favourite Senator Ahmed Ibrahim Lawal on the 9th of june 2015, the tension has been hot and thick between him, his party and the executive.

Sen. Saraki frequently made claims of the executive trying to "punish" him for defying their wishes to emerge Senate President as frequent charges of misconduct and corruption were levelled against him.

Things finally blew over when on the 31st of July, 2018 sen. Saraki announced his much anticipated defection from the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) to the main opposition party The People's Democratic Party (PDP) ending weeks of speculation.

The numerous "illegal impeachment attempts" and threats leveled against him, including an August invasion of the National Assembly complex by masked DSS men has endeared him to the hearts of Nigerians and helped him find some pity and sympathy among them.

Senator Bukola could be the man to unseat President Buhari as he weilds an enviable amount of infuence in the north as a two-time governor of Kwara state and given his rising fame and reputation among the populance.

2. Atiku Abubakar

A former Vice President of the nation under then president, General Olusegun Obasanjo -1999 - 2007.

Atiku first fell out with the PDP in 2007 when pres. Obasanjo would not support his bid to replace him as president instead preferring to find ways to contest for a third time.

Atiku would later run under the Action Democratic Congress (ADC) but fell short as now late PDP's candidate Gen. Musa Yaradua would emerge president.

Atiku would subsequently return to the PDP but would agin leave to join the APC in 2015, the party again failed to give him the presidential ticket, throwing it's weight behind then incumbent pres. Goodluck Jonathan who would later lose to the APC's candidate and current president, Gen. Buhari.

Atiku remained in the APC for 2 years but on the 24th of November, 2017, Atiku would via a Facebook live video announce his defection to the PDP a party he called. "Home".

Atiku gave poor governance and policy making and implementation as reasons for leaving the APC and has since remained vocal against the policies of the APC led Federal Government.

Atiku could be the right candidate to fly his party's flag come 2019 given his massive political experience and reputation as a successful business man and job creator now that unemployment is the order of the day.

3. Ayodele Peter Fayose

A two-time and current sitting governor of Ekiti State. Fayose first emerged governor of Ekiti State in 2003 but couldn't see out his 4-year tenure after he was impeached by the state assembly. Fayose returned to win back the governorship seat in 2014.

Fayose has been the most vocal of all opposition membes against the policies of the Buhari-led administration.

"A roged politician" as he loves to be called. Fayose has expressed his interest to contest in the 2019 presidential elections but may have his dreams hampered by the fact that his party would prefer a northern candidate. Fayose's popularity and fan base in the southwest could be enough to convince his party to give him the presidential ticket or at least a vice presidential ticket to a northern candidate.

4. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/08/24/3-nigerians-who-could-unseat-buhari/
[/s]

These top 3 criminals can't unseat PMB

Nigerians (the sane ones) love PMB.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Glink2018(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
If kwakwaso can pull crowd in the north state, he is the only one that I think can shake the table small. Other than that, not atiku or saraki.

Bcoz they are only known in their state alone.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Almunjid(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Remove Fayose from the list if u r not joking. Nobody will vote for him as president

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Charly68: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Comparing light and darkness is pure insanity
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by sparko1(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
The three of them combined can't unseat Buhari has there votes will come from same place.

Ekiti, Kwara and entire South East. #Finished

If they combine them together as one presidential candidate they are still not a threat!
separately they are not even an empty threat!

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by cbngov01(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Three of them put together cannot unseat buhari...they dont have the mettle
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Crixina(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2018
I don't like Buhari's style of leadership, but I don't think these three have what it takes to unseat him especially Fayose.

Saraki comes close.

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by dermmy(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
jomoh:
The presence of Fayose got me laughing real hard and rolling on the floor.

After rolling on the floor, i rolled in the air and the sea sef
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Adakintroy: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Nobody will unsit bubu. Atiku fought his own party to a standstill because of tribslism. He handed power to the apc, now he is back to pdp to take back power he willingly hand out. That one is Trans stupid. No iota of integrity.

Saraki is an intellectual man with no idealogy. How does that work.?. I mean I would respect him if he pesist with his party. Excercise patient until you get to your turn. In my view he now no different from atiku.

Fayose with all his ranting, was even owing teachers. Keep boasting of fly overs. Average mind. Too loud. Not by like that abeg.

I don't like bubu. Jonathan is my man I say it without blinking. But bubu is a more steady human being than them. Let's enjoy the fruit of our change. Bubu all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by jobonnairaland: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian youths are the cause of this problem. Look, the less attention you pay to these criminals, the more they respect you and try to make things right. Whereas the same youths who cry everyday, also are the ones supporting them.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by dermmy(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
fayose that couldn't win his own state for pdp is on the list cheesy grin no space for pomo cutting in aso rock

If na Aso rock e dey cut ponmo dat one still better. Fayose fit carry ponmo go cut for UN General assembly or ECOWAS summit o
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by jomoh: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2018
dermmy:

After rolling on the floor, i rolled in the air and the sea sef

Asin dem no even pity d guy at all.

Someone that is still in pains from being beaten blue black in his back yard, they now want to heap more misery on his already painful miserable life.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Arthurity1(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
If you had called people with sense I might have said yes. But if na these ones dey run then buhari go dey there till 2023 no need of election sef.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by richeeyo(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
lezan:
I laugh in Swahili ���.
I follow you laugh in Mozambique
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by micflo28(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Fayose why mock a serious matter as this

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by BafanaBafana: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The funniest thing to me is that many Nairalanders are busy underestimating Saraki while APC and the FG did not

Get things right, those who are into real politics knows what Saraki is capable of

The reason why they keep attacking him consistently shouldn't be alien to you

When people are afraid of you, it's either they attack you in group or they back off as individual
Saraki is being attacked for what he has already done and not what he is gonna do.
He can't do nothing
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by stevups(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Teewhy2:
If any of these people is what PDP want to field for the post of President, they should rather forget about the position. is it a must to pick from old recycled politicians? is there a problem picking from business minded successful people to take over political office.
You have a nice point (business minds)
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by NNAMDIII(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Bukola saraki will win our next election, take it or leave it!
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by jayson87: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2018
oladele00:
If u like add trump and obj to the list... Buhari is the best for today, tomorrow and till 2023..
How old are you. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power By Farooq Kperogi / Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.