Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com (35208 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by EmirAbj: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Forget About Fayose And Atiku
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by muh4eva(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The funniest thing to me is that many Nairalanders are busy underestimating Saraki while APC and the FG did not

Get things right, those who are into real politics knows what Saraki is capable of

The reason why they keep attacking him consistently shouldn't be alien to you

When people are afraid of you, it's either they attack you in group or they back off as individual
Take kwara state away from saraki, he is a nobody... He is just a backstabber who is in politics to cover up his criminal records... I wonder why Nigerian masses support politicians. They don't give a damn about us. They don't care if we die or not. Before you call me names. I am a kwaran and the saraki I know is the worst thing that would ever happen to Nigeria. Nothing good can come out of BUKOLA SARAKI....

2 Likes

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by darhud: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
PMB will crunch the trio come 2019... i no rep APC but i root for PMB... #SayBaba

2 Likes

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by daveblessed(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The funniest thing to me is that many Nairalanders are busy underestimating Saraki while APC and the FG did not

Get things right, those who are into real politics knows what Saraki is capable of

When people are afraid of you, it's either they attack you in group or they back off as individual
I perceive sense in this talk....

Meanwhile
Check my bio for how to get free data (All networks) with DENT
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by peteradamu: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
KWANKWASO MAY CHANGE THE STORY COMES 2019 OR IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO GOMBE STATE GOVERNOR. THEY CAN DO IT I TRUST THEM.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Without Ibrahim Dankwambo your list ain't complete.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by mfm04622: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Where will Saraki get the vote from? Apart from Kwara, which state will vote for Saraki because of Saraki? Whoever PDP field will get some vote because of the party, which state apart from Kwara will vote for PDP because of Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by mfm04622: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Seun.

I will like to point your attention to something.

It seems one of your MOD is using Nairaland to push Posting day.com Posts from the website is always pushed to front page even if it doesn't make sense. You may want to investigate this

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by bigdot1759(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
FTjnr:
ordinary me can beat boooohari in a free and fair election.
u wey u no get antenna for where u get signals
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
What is Fayose doing on that list?
More importantly, what popularity in the South West does he enjoy?
Replace him with Kwankwaso please
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by MeeLan: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
the opposition is weak.
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Glink2018(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why you no include bobrisky..
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Saraki is capable of nothing as long as it is with Buhari... if care is not taken he may lose Kwara, let me remind you that the power is in the hands of someone who know what it means to be a president ...Buhari is not Johnathanooo!!!! you can only unseat Buhari, by not allowing him to contest or having a coup, the later is not possible anyway. Please be informed that the electoral process in Nigeria is structured in a way that politicians win 80% of the electorial votes before the election day... As we speak Buhari has won 2019 election...

1 Like

Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by HealthyLivingNG: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bukola will go a long way.....
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by Pekun210(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
How could you come up with this list? Faulty and useless
Re: Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com by lezan(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
The three of them combined can't unseat Buhari has there votes will come from same place.

Ekiti, Kwara and entire South East. #Finished

Becareful oh! Why you go include Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.