Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight (1451 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 1:31am On Sep 04, 2018
https://kraks.co/list/1173

Which one are you ?

Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 1:32am On Sep 04, 2018
https://kraks.co/list/1173

read the full list above.
Find out which one you are.lol
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by milemimi93(m): 1:35am On Sep 04, 2018
When people tell me goodnight, it doesn't mean they are going to bed straight away.

To me, it means we ain't gon see or talk again for that day.
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by Alejoc(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Powerbank to charge your phone for a whole week

Pls see signature!
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by IsaAbubaker: 1:43am On Sep 04, 2018
The group I belong.
Only the real can relate grin

3 Likes

Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:
When people tell me goodnight, it doesn't mean they are going to bed straight away.

To me, it means we ain't gon see or talk again for that day.

same
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
ok
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
IsaAbubaker:
The group I belong. Only the real can relate grin
U have kill me with laugh...well done oooo
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by chiommy123(f): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Whatever they do afterwards is non of my biz
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
cry
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight by JustAwesome: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Have To Be On A Codeine Diet Or Extremely Poor To Marry A Naija Girl / I Just Allowed A Married Man Dis-virgin Me, And I Do Not Trust Guys (+REACTIONS) / Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.