Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always (379 Views)

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? / DJ Cuppy: I Wish I Have Someone To Cuddle With At 2:29am - See What A Man Said / Amazing Reasons You Should Cuddle More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always by faithmedia: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Let's have a discussion here! Ladies and Gentlemen like to cuddle, even new born babies, so much that we feel not loved enough if the partner doesn't wrap his/her whole self around us.

Humans love to cuddle so much that touching and hugging enhance our mood and make us feel secured and safe.

Basically, i will be sharing some beautiful tips you need to know about reasons why you need to cuddle always, and don’t feel left out if you’re single. Research shows mutual hugging benefits can happen with friends and dating partners.

Follow up these tips:

1. Cuddling helps your partner know you care about them.

There are a whole lot of things you have been up to to ensure connection with your partner, have you tried cuddling always? Cuddling sends a signal to your partner, which in the real sense connotes; safety, love, trust and support. Moreover, it also makes them feel like a baby. Yes, i will say this again and again.

Cuddling gives birth to sound sleep and great feelings you've missed out since you grew up. When you cuddle, your brain signals that it is safe to let down your guards. cuddling is all you need during times of fatigue, or nights you’re dying to have your eyes on Netflix.

2[b]. Cuddling expands your ability to trust.[/b]
Touch and trust works sides by sides in nature, because a creature close enough to touch you is close enough to hurt you, and you need to know its intentions. Your brain evolved to promote survival: It remembers everything that has ever hurt you.

Trusting everyone would not be good for survival. Instead, experience wires your brain to turn the good feelings on and off.

Cuddling helps to rewrite your history of trust, and to enjoy that nice sense of safety more often.

3. It promotes relationship satisfaction.

The act directly after intercourse is of course, a vulnerable one. You’ve just been intimate with your partner and, depending on the experience, are either tempted to head for the hills or stick and ply around for more. Cuddling your loved one after sex can work wonders for your overall satisfaction.

Cuddling, caressing, and shared intimacy affect sexual and relationship satisfaction at its peak.

4. Cuddling fosters closeness and helps to ease stress.

Yeah, it helps to strengthen the bond you both share, brings you both together and also eases you of the day-log stress. Tested and Trusted. when you feel so tired and worn-out, oh well, you might feel you do not need your partner to touch you, but that is when you need him/her to cuddle you. It also fosters closeness and makes you happy always.

Source: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/09/heres-why-you-need-to-cuddle-always.html
Re: Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always by FreshBoss007: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
it is also used to gather POWER before the next round

if you know what I mean
Re: Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always by samysmoothfresh: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm sure saff doesnt like to cuddle.......................ladies with thick thighs naturally do not fancy cuddling

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Dangerous / Marriage / Apply For Tech Me's Free Web Development And Graphic Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.