Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? (4159 Views)

I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out / “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out / Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Cuddling is the process of being held close in one’s arms as a way of showing love or affection. Many people’s love language is cuddling, while to others it’s money, words or even sex. Whether it’s your love language or not, I think a large number of people love cuddling. Tell us, Can you actually cuddly naked with your lover without knacking? Most people get aroused by just seeing the bare bodies of their partner, do you think you can be able to control it at that point? For me, I cuddle naked after several rounds of knacking! lol!. Maybe when I am exhausted, but if we haven’t done “the do” at that time, we must do oh. LOL. What aout you? Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? – Let’s talk Let’s hear from you all as regards this.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Sirmwill: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Seeing 90% of Average Nigerians naked is actually Irritating against being arousing
#FunFact

5 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Zonefree(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sirmwill:
Seeing 90% of Average Nigerians naked is actually Irritating against being arousing
#FunFact
You're right.

The sight of raw kpekus is nauseating.

I got turned on easily by just staring at slim girl with sizeable amount of breast on a sexy lingerie.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Shapeaso: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yes if she's not my spec.
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Okoroawusa: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
No

We must nack naked first before cuddling naked next

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by 100smile(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
No. Not me Well, maybe after knacking sha grin
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Danisaint112(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? – Let’s talk
Let’s hear from you all as regards this.

It's discipline oga. If you truly love her then love not lust will always flow in you first.

For women: This is when you will really know who loves you as woman.

As a man; this are just rules you should set for you and your partner if you truly love them.

Once married you sit your partner down and educate her on this things.

You let your partner know that kissing them, asking them for a cuddle even when naked, massaging them, doesn't mean you want to have sex with them.

And that if you intend doing so, you will let them know or give them a clue. Simple.

You both are from different backgrounds so the best way to understand each other is to school yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by fyzaila: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fornicators everywhere. Mtseww

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Nebes: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Cuddling is the process of being held close in one’s
arms as a way of showing love or affection.
Many people’s love language is cuddling, while to others
it’s money, words or even sex.
Whether it’s your love language or not, I think a large
number of people love cuddling. Tell us, Can you actually
cuddly naked with your lover without knacking?
Most people get aroused by just seeing the bare bodies of
their partner, do you think you can be able to control it at
that point?
For me, I cuddle naked after several rounds of knacking!
lol!. Maybe when I am exhausted, but if we haven’t done
“the do” at that time, we must do oh. LOL.
What aout you?

Why not??
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
fyzaila:
These are adults seeking for raw kpekus and melons for dinner
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Blitzking: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Depends on the girl..most girls love cuddling after nacking but u see hookup girls once dey remove their undies join u on top bed which kind cuddling they stroke d dic wear the rubber on the J T and spread legs no time to check time so u can do wetin u wan do and allow them sleep. Those ones don't love cuddling..cos it's a job

1 Like

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by eepeepook: 2:12am On Oct 09, 2023
JAMB question.
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Blitzking:
Depends on the girl..most girls love cuddling after nacking but u see hookup girls once dey remove their undies join u on top bed which kind cuddling they stroke d dic wear the rubber on the J T and spread legs no time to check time so u can do wetin u wan do and allow them sleep. Those ones don't love cuddling..cos it's a job

yeah it a job strictly no kissing and cuddle but if you talk to them and agree to pay them well they,they will agree

like me personal i can't knack girl without cuddle or kissing

so before i pick any olosho i go first tell her waiting i want or i move on to the next person

most time i only go for those expensive type of olosho but they will charge me higher and i don't mind as long as am okay with her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by K33fK0zaRt: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2023
fyzaila:
shut your tap, Hypocrite
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2023
For the righteous ones, so married couples don’t cuddle?

You can be aroused and decide not to have sex. Or do you have sex anytime you have an erection?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by immortalmortal: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Most of the people saying "No" are not married.
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by tjfulloption(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Cuddling is the process of being held close in one’s
arms as a way of showing love or affection.
Many people’s love language is cuddling, while to others
it’s money, words or even sex.
Whether it’s your love language or not, I think a large
number of people love cuddling. Tell us, Can you actually
cuddly naked with your lover without

knacking?
Most people get aroused by just seeing the bare bodies of
their partner, do you think you can be able to control it at
that point?
For me, I cuddle naked after several rounds of knacking!
lol!. Maybe when I am exhausted, but if we haven’t done
“the do” at that time, we must do oh. LOL.
What aout you?

Yes 100%,
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by CJStarz: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2023
D OP is a lazy youth! Ur mates dey Israel and Gaza dey fight,U dey your room dey think rubbish for ya head.
Oya,get up and go to work.
Free your mind of illicit thoughts.
Goan make money,U hear?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Jestin: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2023
At the sight of her unclothedness, my akpamu go just dey node head like agama lizard. Once akpamu start to node, u kn what follow next

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by IjebuWarrior: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2023
Na pvssy odor go kill pesin for bed na... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by AfroKnight: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2023
Yes.

The only time we can cuddle without knacking is just after we have finished knacking.

Man would need to recover strength. So, no action till further notice.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by LeeSmart: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

yeah it a job strictly no kissing and cuddle but if you talk to them and agree to pay them well they,they will agree
like me personal i can't knack girl without cuddle or kissing
so before i pick any olosho i go first tell her waiting i want or i move on to the next person
most time i only go for those expensive type of olosho but they will charge me higher and i don't mind as long as am okay with her
Dis one the kiss olosho, SMH

4 Likes

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by SkengRay: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2023
On a Fuxxxing Monday morning see Grown Ass Unproductive men chatting about sex all day. How do you expect to command respect even from the other gender. No wonder your Lazy Ass be creating Groups like Alpha male, simps,Redpilling and the likes. Good riddance to Bad Rubbish angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by sulakishop(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Only Hilda Baci with Inioluwa has done that before after Bobrisky and Tonto Dike.

I'm not any of them.
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by tiswell(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
e nor easy to hold body like that,especially wen the babe get complete particulars
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Kakamorufu(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
no i can't grin grin
Re: Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Just watching

(1) (Reply)

I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller / "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.