Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (18947 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by excomarow(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
See, I'm tired of buhari.

Go hang yourself baby grin

Buhari till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Onyesblog(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nigeria set to lose 550,000 barrels of oil by ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil said a blockade by former employees threatens crude production at oil facilities in Nigeria, adding that “disruptions to these operations have the potential to significantly impact revenues.”
The company made the announcement in a statement after a six-week blockade by former workers at the oil facilities.
Mobil Producing Nigeria, the ExxonMobil subsidiary that released the statement, produces over 550,000 barrels per day of crude oil, condensates and natural gas liquids, according to the company website

More Below:
http://www.boomreporters.com/2018/09/nigeria-set-to-lose-550000-barrels-of.html?m=1
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Pls go to your Celebrities etc section pls. Politics is far above you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
excomarow:

Go hang yourself baby grin
Buhari till 2023
Lol! Why do I need to hang myself?
I don't need to go lifeless even if buhari is lifeless
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mosesm:

Pls go to your Celebrities etc section pls. Politics is far above you.
Okay sir, have fun in your politics section and make money with it. ...adult
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
skedman:
you are a disgrace to uniilorin. I am a graduate of and not finished from.
Noted sire...
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
from your dp, you are too small to comment here.
Go to romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Lol!
Why do I need to hang myself?

that means you will be blind till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
from your dp, you are too small to comment here.
Go to romance section.

Lol...but I'm were adults are right? so I can comment here too.... Maybe ur old age doesn't tell u this that here on nairaland, I can comment anywhere, and meanwhile . I don't necessarily need to go to the romance section, I handle my phone just like u handle urs. I decide wat I do. Kindly mind ur business next time please, and stop shouting up and down on NL. Matured ppl don't do that I know.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
that means you will be blind till 2023.

Its in God's hand,
let him decide that or
are you God?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
LOL! THEY BOTH HAVE A PARTICULAR THING IN COMMON, THEY ARE BOTH LOSERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Join hands and vote PDP lady, you look good and cool too. I finished from unilorin

Why don't you ask for her number or kuku toast her directly instead of giving yeye introduction? Wetin concern us for you finished from unilorin grin grin grin na you go first finish from unilorin?

The girl sef no fine tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by elmodee7(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gucciblog:
Ahead of the party's convention, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has met with Governor Fayose.

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has asked for the support of Ekiti State delegates in the coming national convention of the party after meeting with Governor Ayodele Fayose.

During the visit, Governor Fayose called for unity of the members of the party, saying Alhaji Atiku Abubakar had
“the shoulder, you have the height, you have the wherewithal. Our prayer is that it will not be an effort in futility.”
Charging the party on unity, Fayose noted that “the greatest problem PDP may have is if we don’t go to that election as brothers and sisters.”

He said: “The task before the PDP at this time is not about who has been in the party before and who is just joining. It is about rescuing Nigeria and its people from the calamity of this Buhari’s government.”
While wishing Atiku well, the governor said: “come October 6th, this journey will fall in wonderful places for you.”

Speaking earlier, Atiku Abubakar lamented that the country had allegedly sunk into more corruption in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, and also claimed that even during the civil war, Nigeria had not been as insecure as the country was in this dispensation.
He told the delegates that “I have come to appeal to you to support me in our party’s convention. I have the programme that will best develop this country.

I wish to appeal for your individual and collective support.”
Addressing Fayose, he described his as “brutally frank”, saying “I like the way you do things. You’re brutally frank. You say your mind, it’s a very very rare quality. So, I commend for who you are. We will stand by you and the party in Ekiti until you retrieve your stolen mandate.”

The former vice president reiterated that allegations of corruption were false, saying he had always called that “if you have any evidence of corruption against Atiku, please come forward. But nobody has been able to come forward.”
While welcoming Atiku, chairman of the PDP in Ekiti State, Chief Gboyega Oguntuwase, said “we have an interest within this your project and by the grace of God, we want this your project to succeed. Nigeria shall laugh, Ekiti shall laugh.”

Oguntuwase said “Atiku is the option to a ‘lifeless president’. He’s not dead, but he is not somebody that can be counted to lead Nigeria to the promised land.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/fayose-meets-with-atiku-calls-on-pdp-to-unite-against-buhari/

United in stealing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Laple0541(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Join hands and vote PDP lady, you look good and cool too. I finished from unilorin

Kiwa ni kase si?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Why don't you ask for her number or kuku toast her directly instead of giving yeye introduction? Wetin concern us for you finished from unilorin grin grin grin na you go first finish from unilorin?

The girl sef no fine tongue cheesy

She fine pass YourMain, I wan use her replace the YourMain grin
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by demoBaba: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jibabs2:
ATIKU AND FAYOSE. This combo can send BUHARI back to DAURA. Winks

Fayose that losses is own local government

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

She fine pass YourMain, I wan use her replace the YourMain grin

You know now. You know say your main fine pass now. Is that not reason why you still want to kill yourself Haha and she's not a local girl like this one. Local girl with local mentality hahaha grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Redspyda: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Same way PDP needed an Amalgamation of ACN, CPC , ANPP, ETC in 2015 ���

uote author=RevenGeMission post=70903038]It's funny how just one lifeless Buhari needs a full team of PDP , SDP , AAC and co to bring him down

so much so that they have to "Gang Up" against him .... La waaaa ooooo[/quote]
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by hopexter(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Even Fayose prefers Atiku to Saraki. Bunch of thieves trying to take out someone hindering their looting.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Jerrypolo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Then you must know karikatalk.
And you must have also eaten akara from that woman at Sanrab junction.

#Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Then you must know karikatalk.
And you must have also eaten akara from that woman at Sanrab junction.

#Lol!!!
My friend stay close to the filling station, and one gal way they do fish for the sanrab junction that year
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Jerrypolo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Laple0541:

Kiwa ni kase si?
Based on the building behind her.
If you know, you know.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Jerrypolo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

My friend stay close to the filling station, and one gal way they do fish for the sanrab junction that year

Correct.

Served there and worked at UnilorinFM for some time too.

....Better By Far.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by ak22(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thank God fayose don change his battery
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Roodboy1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am in pain, I am in serious pain...

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Gman12: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Thunder fire Atiku
Thunder fire Fayose
Thunder fire you from now till your last day in this world... Amen
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gman12:

Thunder fire you from now till your last day in this world... Amen
Thunder fire you and fire your grave
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by TeamDoctor: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one, not only a call for PDP alone but a national call to duty for every nigerian* the country need to unite and send that lifeless clown back to where he belongs... before he inflicts more damage on our economy and democracy.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by bitterT(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good move by the President in waiting. May God crown your effort.

https://zenithnaija.com/fayose-meets-with-atiku-calls-on-pdp-to-unite-against-buhari/

[/quote]
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by excomarow(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Lol!
Why do I need to hang myself?

then stop complaining
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by ohiku4every1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
A lifeless President need to be defeated by the combination of lively and agile people

between Buhari and the teaming rogues, who is lifeless ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts / Sanwo-Olu: Completion Of Lekki Port Final Solution To Apapa Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.