Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (18950 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by brojoshua: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wherever looters are gathered, God scatter them by fire, by thunder, earthquake, whirlwind and lightning. Prayer. Amen
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by budusky05(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
RevenGeMission:
It's funny how just one lifeless Buhari needs a full team of PDP , SDP , AAC and co to bring him down

so much so that they have to "Gang Up" against him .... La waaaa ooooo

Now who is lifeless? The truth be told, they don't want to go to jail.
PMB till Atiku,saraki, ekweremadu, uche secondus, wike, fayose, IPOB, kwankwaso,markafi, and all wey dey gang up against PMB get sense.
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You know now. You know say your main fine pass now. Is that not reason why you still want to kill yourself Haha and she's not a local girl like this one. Local girl with local mentality hahaha grin grin tongue

Yes bro, I'm a local girl and I'm happy your babe ain't local. good luck
Re: Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Yes bro, I'm a local girl and I'm happy your babe ain't local. good luck

Hey, I was joking. I don't mean to mean to malign you or something. That's how I go about joking with the guy. It's nothing. We are all local.

2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas / 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7