Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. (1102 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by GistmoreNG: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerian man devastated after finding out his wife and mother of his three children had been cheating on him.

Read his post below...

Source >>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-devastated-finding-wife-mother-3-children-cheating

Re: Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by GistmoreNG: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
sad
Re: Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by IamLEGEND1: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
I can't see_shit.
Re: Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by frbona: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
I can't see_shit.
I tnk say na only me
Re: Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by Homeboiy: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
I can't read one line
I think say my phone don spoil
Re: Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. by ashjay001(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
frbona:
I tnk say na only me
IamLEGEND1:
I can't see_shit.
ponpin234:
I guess the OP has an issue with his Screen grab, nawa o

ladies Flat Leather Shoes
Delivery Location: Osun, Ibadan, Lagos, Ilorin, Port Harcourt
Delivery Fee Charges: N1,000, Port Harcourt(2,000)
Chat us up on WhatsApp @ https:///send?phone=2347062721778
Homeboiy:
I can't read one line

I think say my phone don spoil

Hmm.. So, none of u grab say, clicking on d link to access clearer lines, na musttongue

Bloggers n their ways.

The story is old sha, read several forms of it, so probably fiction.

Wife cheating, uncle/husband confronts them, wife denies uncle, uncle shows proof, wife shifts denial to divorce, wife ends up packing outgrin

Narrator(a lady) then proceeds to bash womensad

Humans are scum! They took that freewill, literallyangry

(1) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online / I Am Worried, My Gate Man Calls Me Mummy And Calls My Husband Uncle (MUST READ) / Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.