Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (35048 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Carry religion for head like plantain chips.... Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by unclesoyo: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
When People like me should be in the US and these ones should be in Abule Kofesu
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2018
nurshah:

Good . now,to get rid of this cruel god, kindly stop using any if his supplies be it water ,air ,vegetation .create yours and be a good god to your creations

That is if one believes in any god.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by imran147(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Proffdada:
Muslims don't fast. They only skip lunch for heavy dinner

And who told told you Muslim don’t fast are you with your sense

Tell me when xstian start and end in eating

Max is 12midnite
And some of you even brake fasting 12noon and 3pm
Calculate the hrs and get your answer

Muslim start there fast 430am and Europian world is 330am
And end 7pm and Europe 9pm
Now tell me how this sound they only missed lunch.....
You need a lot of counseling

Stop saying what you don’t know about Muslims okay stick to your deen
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by MinCeteris: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2018
slivertongue:
thats a country dat cares for d citizens, were everybody counts. in nigeria govt wud careless because dia is free oil moni

People like you do not see anything good about Nigeria and will always look for any opportunity to condemn and destroy your own country.

I am very sure if government should take this type of action in Nigeria, you and your likes will be first on Nairaland and other social media to cry of witch-hunt and victimization by the government. You will tell us there is freedom of worship and association, you will even accuse the government of trying to Islamize Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2018
uvie66:
sharrap your mouth there, and don't bring race into the issue, you can fast as an adult as much as you want but don't force minor under your care to do it, that is child abuse period. Upon all the fasting we have been doing in Nigeria, we are still one of the poorest countries in the world.

Na wao ..lwkmd.cheers,mate
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by darlenese(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2018
see their suffer head face like people living in a shithole country
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by mathy2p2: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2018
This is madness

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by otherway: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2018
MADNESS

Even Jesus christ the saviour of the world who was not born of man's fluid only fasted for 40days as a full grown man.

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Biggers82(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Stupid set of Yoruba idiots that's why I hate Yoruba people they all have flat Brian always reason like Goats
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Jamestown123: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Na waoo our own na over
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Brains1990(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
chemystery:
Why will people starve themselves for some nonexisting god?
A god who derives joy seeing you starve before he answers your prayer is a cruel god
May that same God u have spoken blasphemous words against him punish you till eternity. Amen.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
They will do all sort of nonsense and their gullible followers will support them , even when they violate basic human right in the name of religion. If nigerian pastors try abroad what they are doing in Nigeria, 98% will be in federal penitentiary.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by akeentech(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2018
That's Nigeria for you
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2018
THERE IS NO GOD,
WHO THE HELL IS GOD?

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Brains1990(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2018
kunle75:

I saw this in the news when i drove by at a convenience store in Wisconsin Milwaukee precisely Sunday 2/9/2018

Am a Nigerian but i detest all this ignoramus hiding under religious pretense to do all this shit.
Since i have been here i have never heard from my white man pastor Mike Hammond asking members to go on fasting exercise its only naija churches here that are full all those trash and they still carry their yeye poverty mentality down here too.
Did u say u are in the US? Man, u are from a sh1thole state in a sh1thole country called Nigeria. Stop pretending.....
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Xbee007(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Mizwisdom:
They've got no money to feed on, hence the lies about fasting.

Even if they haven't gotten money to feed on, there is such a thing as food stamp and soup kitchen in USA. They caused the death of their kid because they were deluded by religion. According to the report, the mother even rejected treatment because it doesn't tally with her religion.
That level of brainwashing is beyond me.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by victorian(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2018
famousguy01:
Nigerians and this our believe, I remembered my friend's mum who was very religious in naija, but when he went for visiting in the UK her orientation changed completely. When we ask her what happened she told us that God is not that hard to serve, that in London they work and not sleep in church expecting miracle.

People who sleeps in churches expecting a miracle, I pity them.

God is everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by AreaFada2: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Waffarianman:
Maybe Dem B Jehovah Witness. Lol

JWs would not fast to the point the people would know. Fasting is between you and God. Also when you do charity. Right hand left hand story, remember?

Other they have other things that are somewhat extreme (though with clear Biblical backing) like refusing blood transfusion in modern times, or staying away from family members who are not JWs, they won't go this fasting extreme.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by victorian(f): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2018
YorubaMuslims:
THERE IS NO GOD,
WHO THE HELL IS GOD?

That's very wrong.
If one doesn't serve God, Devil will take charge of the person's life, ravage his life and send the person to hell.
God exist and God is real. He's a jealous God, and wants the best for us, if only we come to Him in truth and spirit. God can never love u unconditionally if u are wicked and cruel person. Nobody sef will love u if u are wicked and evil.
So don't expect blind love from God himself.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Xbee007:

Even if they haven't gotten money to feed on, there is such a thing as food stamp and soup kitchen in USA. They caused the death of their kid because they were deluded by religion. According to the report, the mother even rejected treatment because it doesn't tally with her religion.
That level of brainwashing is beyond me.

Leave that thing. It's not everybody that can take the shame of eating from food bank. That man looks proud
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
When people force themselves to fast, then it's not the Lord leading that person.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Religious brain wash at is peak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nwibii: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2018
chemystery:
A god who derives joy seeing you starve before he answers your prayer is a cruel god

May God have mercy on you, u have better start praying for forgiveness, else u will know that God owns even this platform u are typing nonsense. Maybe God will use social media to teach u a lesson for u to know that God exist. If u don't gave respect for men u better do for God, idiot,else u will soon meet ur Waterloo.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nwibii: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2018
chemystery:

May God have mercy on you, u have better start praying for forgiveness, else u will know that God owns even this platform u are typing nonsense. Maybe God will use social media to teach u a lesson for u to know that God exist. If u don't have respect for men u better do for God, idiot,else u will soon meet ur Waterloo.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Jesus fasted for foury days. And it was once in his life time. You pepu yaff been fasting before you got married, isn't that enough? You Kuku make wuna piking die cos wuna wan fast.. Wisdom is what Africans don't have.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Wetin dis kind pple dey find abroad
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by oneclickng: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Mumu with religious blindness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by CoolVoice(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Pure Lunacy!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
see how fasting dried their faces like smoked fish

If you condemn them their followers will scream persecution.

There are some pastors in Nigeria whose face looks similar like that and they will adorn themselves in suit
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Babyforever(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
ednut1:
Nawa
No be small wa
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Horus(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Ban all foreign religions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.