Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (35051 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2018
What tribe is that pls... shocked
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
victorian:

That's very wrong.
If one doesn't serve God, Devil will take charge of the person's life, ravage his life and send the person to hell.
God exist and God is real. He's a jealous God, and wants the best for us, if only we come to Him in truth and spirit. God can never love u unconditionally if u are wicked and cruel person. Nobody sef will love u if u are wicked and evil.
So don't expect blind love from God himself.

YOUR OPINION

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian couple has been arrested in the US for allegedly allowing their teenage son to starve to death and his brother to become severely emaciated during a religious fast.

Wisconsin prosecutors charged Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm. Both charges are felonies and carry a combined maximum sentence of 37 years in prison .

Reedsburg Police Chief Timothy Becker says the father went to the police station Sunday to report the death of his 15-year-old son. When police arrived at the family's home they found the dead teen and an extremely emaciated 11-year-old boy.
The mother was also found to be emaciated.

Becker said the father told police he was a minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries and that the family had started a religious fast on July 19. Investigators do not believe the father is a minister and made up the name of the ministry.

Becker says police do not believe the father is a minister..

The younger boy and his mother were brought to the hospital. The mother refused treatment, citing religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The 11-year-old is in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-parents-arrested-after-son-dies-following-religious-fast-in-us.html

Even the AFJ parents look malnourished...grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
May that same God u have spoken blasphemous words against him punish you till eternity. Amen.....

You are not different from a boko haram terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2018
victorian:

That's very wrong.
If one doesn't serve God, Devil will take charge of the person's life, ravage his life and send the person to hell.
God exist and God is real. He's a jealous God, and wants the best for us, if only we come to Him in truth and spirit. God can never love u unconditionally if u are wicked and cruel person. Nobody sef will love u if u are wicked and evil.
So don't expect blind love from God himself.

The Christian God n the Christian devil are best of friends, They might even be cousins sef grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Brains1990(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

You are not different from a boko haram terrorist.
I guarantee you, hell is a real place where real idiots like u MUST spend real eternity.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
I guarantee you, hell is a real place where real idiots like u MUST spend real eternity.

I will rather opt for hell than be in heaven with hypocrites like you. I wont worship your terrorist god that plans to burn and inflict pains on billions of people infinitely because of some meaningless 'sins' they committed in a finite life. The devil is better than your god.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by slivertongue: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
nigeria curently is doin bad in almost all spheres of life. we must say it d way it is &wok 4things 2get beta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Brains1990(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

I will rather opt for hell than be in heaven with hypocrites like you. I wont worship your terrorist god that plans to burn and inflict pains on billions of people infinitely because of some meaningless 'sins' they committed in a finite life. The devil is better than your god.
I am done communicating with a deluded fool of ur type. U must be mad or something. Just go to hell where bastardized, idiotic chump like u lightly belong. I am done with a motherfuvka who calls himself a human.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
I am done communicating with a deluded fool of ur type. U must be mad or something. Just go to hell where bastardized, idiotic chump like u lightly belong. I am done with a motherfuvka who calls himself a human.

grin grin grin grin grin
Brainwashed religion zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by chendstone01(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Waffarianman:
Maybe Dem B Jehovah Witness. Lol

Jehovah witness nor dey do fasting or all night they no they like deceive people with lies
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by chendstone01(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
kunle75:

I saw this in the news when i drove by at a convenience store in Wisconsin Milwaukee precisely Sunday 2/9/2018

Am a Nigerian but i detest all this ignoramus hiding under religious pretense to do all this shit.
Since i have been here i have never heard from my white man pastor Mike Hammond asking members to go on fasting exercise its only naija churches here that are full all those trash and they still carry their yeye poverty mentality down here too.

please those your white pastors do they still ask for seed sowing
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by chemystery: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Nwibii:

May God have mercy on you, u have better start praying for forgiveness, else u will know that God owns even this platform u are typing nonsense. Maybe God will use social media to teach u a lesson for u to know that God exist. If u don't have respect for men u better do for God, idiot,else u will soon meet ur Waterloo.
Hahahahaha! God owns this platform? Ask him to ban me na.

God will teach me lesson? You see we are saying the same thing? You cruel god never proves himself with love. It's always cruelty - showing people lessons and making them meet their waterloo cheesy

Grow up and stop living in self deceit. I believe you're an adult. Take a time and move away from your comfort zone and stop regurgitating bullshit shoved into your throat from childhood. Start thinking for yourself. You don't even know the difference between love and cruelty. Tell me what love is there from a god who knows already what you want but won't do it unless you starve and beg. Abeg grow up!
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian couple has been arrested in the US for allegedly allowing their teenage son to starve to death and his brother to become severely emaciated during a religious fast.

Wisconsin prosecutors charged Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm. Both charges are felonies and carry a combined maximum sentence of 37 years in prison .

Reedsburg Police Chief Timothy Becker says the father went to the police station Sunday to report the death of his 15-year-old son. When police arrived at the family's home they found the dead teen and an extremely emaciated 11-year-old boy.

Becker said the father told police he was a minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries and that the family had started a religious fast on July 19. Investigators do not believe the father is a minister and made up the name of the ministry.

The younger boy and his mother were brought to the hospital. The mother refused treatment, citing religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-parents-arrested-after-son-dies-following-religious-fast-in-us.html
I love Americans!
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

The fake minister must be a cultist.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by kunle75(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:

please those your white pastors do they still ask for seed sowing

Nooooo

I have never heard anything like that sir.its been over a year since i started worshipping not one day
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by kunle75(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
Did u say u are in the US? Man, u are from a sh1thole state in a sh1thole country called Nigeria. Stop pretending.....

Yimu
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Brains1990(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
kunle75:

Yimu
nonsense
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by kunle75(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
nonsense

Yimu
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by chendstone01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
kunle75:

Nooooo

I have never heard anything like that sir.its been over a year since i started worshipping not one day

Thank you but I wonder where our pastors are getting their seed sowing from asking us to sow seed and they are not framers
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Hairyrapunzel: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Religion been causing so many deaths since it started.
This parents are wicked
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by kunle75(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:

Thank you but I wonder where our pastors are getting their seed sowing from asking us to sow seed and they are not framers

Well i cant be scammed by any pastor no way
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Waffarianman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:

Jehovah witness nor dey do fasting or all night they no they like deceive people with lies

But na Dem JW lie pass. Lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Dollabiz: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
oh
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by Hairyrapunzel: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
chendstone01:

But they are ready to choose death for their kids instead of blood transfusion what's the difference.
All of them are the same no one is better than the other. They are all religious fanatics.
Re: Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos by lagosrd: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eject them and deport them back to Nigeria since they don't want the human treatment offered to sane people. In the first place what is their mission in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.