Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Betrayed By : - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayed By : (4491 Views)

My Brother Betrayed Me Please Help / How My Bestie Betrayed Me. / I Feel Betrayed By My Wife. : What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayed By : by Ivynwa(f): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2010
All I can say is that I am amazed at the composure, maturity, wisdom and kindness of this poster. I really wish your marriage will turn around a new leaf for you because you deserve the best. I also pray that things haven't gotten out of hand so that the alternative of abortion you mentioned won't be an option.
Re: Betrayed By : by mutter(f): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2010
what I miss in many women is the connection to reality.
Normally at the beginning of the marriage before the kids come, both parents may agree to work hard to raise some capital.
What % of Couples in the world go on honeymoon?
Re: Betrayed By : by Tinksh(f): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2010
It wasnt his fault, he didnt make his wife lay with someone else! Once a cheat always a cheat. How can you ever trust her again? She went to great lengths to hide from you so she knew what she was doing. She blew the marriage so why should he stay??
Re: Betrayed By : by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2010
hmmmm this is tough and obviously the poster has made his decision.I have a problem with the wife she does not sound remorseful.she took the man for granted and looks like she will con tinue to do so.
Poster loves her and is willing to overlook her infidelity i hope he will be able to cope with his decision.

I dont think your wife loves you,she married you for reasons best known to her.I have a frend that has to get drunk before she sleeps with hubby,after a while she met someone she was sexually attracted to and she cheated on hubby i do nat knw how they reconciled but i do knw this hubby does not knw she has to be drunk b4 she sleeps with him he thinks she just likes to spice things up before they get down and this is a very good church gal b4 and after marriage.sometime back she told me she is finally pregnant so no more sex for hubby till she needs no 2.

i hope your wife is not like that a good gal married to some guy she does not have strong feelings for and finds someoneelse attractive but is confident that hubby loves her to pieces so looks like she can eat her cake and have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth / Do Married People Have More Wisdom About Relationships? / Husband Loaning Money To Sister In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.