Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (45221 Views)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Adalyon(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

1st - pretty girls campaigning for buhari
2nd - fake whatsapp conversation on 2k refund
3rd - lady promises to sell all properties for buhari
4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture focusing on him..
5th - lets see what awaits today... just maybe one or two trekkers

One question - where were all these stunts before now?

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...
No they aren't wiser

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari is loved home and Abroad.
Check out the way Chinese are hailing him on the streets of China.
mumu so for your mind dis photo na China dem snap am? Shioooor

2 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by sunday1989(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
I beg to differ. That was Morocco. Check your fact before publishing.

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Harry00(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Lifeless celeb..
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
dat is morroco nt china
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2018
naturefellow:
have you seen the recent vacancy at IITA. Give it a shot, would you? May God answer your prayer soon!

have not, pls link sir or ma
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by ubsky(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
,Guy u lie pass Satan sef,datz not China but Morocco
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Almaiga: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
mumu so for your mind dis photo na China dem snap am? Shioooor

Who be Mumu between me and you, I said Buhari is loved both home and Abroad, is morocco Abroad or not?

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
African leaders were in China to get more loan facilities. It seems that the country is more friendly than Europe and America.

Anyone who celebrates that is a fool.

BECAUSE A BORROWER IS A SERVANT TO THE LENDER.

In Yoruba, it is said a man you desire to sell off, you've got to feed (Eni ti a o ba ta, bibo la a bo o). China understands that just like the West do.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Almaiga: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Jay95:

angry angry angry
I cannot remmember Insulting you.
Check the Phrases well..."You might" doesn't imply you have

wink wink

Ok,the truth is I didn't notice those details before posting that pics.

Anyways, one love.

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by themanderon: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Some people just love deceiving themselves.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Greyworld:
Every one has an urge to look at something strange. Even China hasnt produced a real life sized Walking lifeless autobot.

Now they have a specimen, watch how living lifeless dolls n toys flood the market.

lolz
most creative comment ever
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by princenaira(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hongbenga:
Buhari's new-media aide Bashir Ahmad tweeted a photo of two Chinese men peeping through curtains while the President listens on oblivious of eyes on him

The opening ceremony of the Forum for China-Africa
Cooperation has kicked off in Beijing, and President
Muhammadu Buhari’s new-media team has been all over the internet with updates.

It began with a photo of two Chinese men peeping through held back curtains at Buhari, suggesting he was some kind of novelty come to town.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1036584278023319552

Li Young, come and see the man terrorizing Nigeria
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are afraid and just wondering how a lifeless man got visa to China!
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by chukwutope: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lee: Which one's the famed dead one?
Hua: The one that looks stoned

Lee: Ah!
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture focusing on him..
5th - lets see what awaits today...just maybe one or two trekkers

NIGERIANS ARE WISER ?
Like everything about your comment, but I'm not too sure about the "Nigerians are wiser" part undecided
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adalyon:

No they aren't wiser
Exactly!

Everything is right about his comment, except the last part.

Nigerians aren't wiser!
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Greyworld:
Every one has an urge to look at something strange. Even China hasnt produced a real life sized Walking lifeless autobot.

Now they have a specimen, watch how living lifeless dolls n toys flood the market.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...

Obsolete and analogue way of campaigning.
Nevertheless I still love the way this Bashir wants to be relevant and useful in his campaign.

Kudos but try harder
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by gbeseun(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...

Can you tell me singular good thing that have come out of ur life before,why are you on top buhari matter all your life.mentally deranged fellow.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

have not, pls link sir or ma
google IITA recruitment September
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by roundman: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Na wa ooo, all these guys quoting my mentions. Parson no fit joke with una again. Besides, I said Buhari is loved both home and Abroad, is Morocco no longer Abroad.
It's okay bro...
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Mandela839(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Since we don't value what we have others are helping us to give him the value he well deserved
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Almaiga:
That is NOT china
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by JustAboyy: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2018
kevoh:

Stop lying! That picture was taken in Morocco! undecided
Hello, are you still on amazon mturk? How do I get accepted please? or do you have an account to spare? thanks
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by kevoh(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2018
JustAboyy:

Hello, are you still on amazon mturk? How do I get accepted please? or do you have an account to spare? thanks
Yes,I am still on Amazon Turk. You simply need to register and hope for acceptance. Yes, I have a spare account but it's not for free nor sale.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by JustAboyy: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
kevoh:

Yes,I am still on Amazon Turk. You simply need to register and hope for acceptance. Yes, I have a spare account but it's not for free nor sale.
Na wa oh. Bros why na. At least show me how to get accepted, please
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2022
A criminal.. right from time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.