Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (45217 Views)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

1st - pretty girls campaigning for buhari
2nd - fake whatsapp conversation on 2k refund
3rd - lady promises to sell all properties for buhari
4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture focusing on him..
5th - lets see what awaits today... just maybe one or two trekkers

One question - where were all these stunts before now?

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...
your wailing just start

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by helphelp: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Obviously photoshopped

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Hw did u manage 2 capture dis guys 4rm dia room....u jst wan giv news by faya by forc weda na real or fake
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by sunsewa16: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2018
meanwhile the buhari media man that sent this has succeeded in putting this duo in trouble by such act of peeping a visiting vip through curtain during state house formalities is a let down to them,I have stayed there many years that's how their government reason with such act
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by 11doubledee: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Those guys look suspicious.i hope they weren't planning to kidnap buhari.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by roundman: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari is loved home and Abroad.
Check out the way Chinese are hailing him on the streets of China.
I am a strong supporter of PMB but i don't find it funny when people lie on social media or put up stories that are not totally true about my president.this picture was taken during his visit to Morocco
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
They were like,

"Lee, I told you he's lifeless. We can make cheap clones of this mannequin in Shenzhen and sell to the millions of zombies in the North of their country. They'd love a full-size replica in their living room. It'd be just like the real thing: dull, vacant and lifeless"

"Xiao, you're right. Quick, call the factory!"

"And don't forget to add a few bright colored LEDs. Africans love tiny bright lights."

" Oh and make him talk. Like, have him say 'kwaraption' at the press of a button"

"No Xiao. The real one hardly emotes."

"True. Ok, let's keep the dummies dull and mute too"

"Cha-ching!"

"Somebody called?"

"No, cha-ching. We're only mimicking the internationally recognized sound of a cash register...cha-ching!"

"Oh. Ok. Thought they sound 'ping'"

"Yes?"

No, Ping. No one's talking to you."

"Oh"

"Yes?"

"No, Oh. We're just ..never mind"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
They were like is dis d lifeless president from Nigeria trump meant shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Neoteny:
They were like,

"Lee, I told you he's lifeless. We can make cheap clones of this mannequin in Shenzhen and sell to the millions of zombies in the North of their country. They'd love a full-size replica in their living room. It'd be just like the real thing: dull, vacant and lifeless"

"Xiao, you're right. Quick, call the factory!"
that's the next business that will boom soon

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Who wouldn't want to catch a glimpse of the only lifeless president in the world?
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by EnkayDezign: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Na dem dey rush am

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Chasaq237: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
idiot this is his trip to Morocco and not China.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by harrysistus(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
peeping to confirm how lifeless he is
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Three chinese guys walked into a bar. Their names were Ho, Lee, Fuk.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2018
2016v2017:

that's the next business that will boom soon

Trust me, they'll be the northern sex doll.

Ew.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by afroniger: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist with years experience in crop production and yield maximization mostly Nigeria stables.
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am financially challenged
need job to revive my falling hope n joy.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother..

Bro, maybe you need to stop asking for job like this online. Consider relocating outside Lagos to the hinterland where land is cheaper and where you can put your profession/training to good use. Lease cheap land (some go for as low as 5k - 10k per acre for a year, in some parts) and grow crops that will have high yield on account of your agronomist background - green pepper sells like hotcake and can be grown easily for example. You can even assist the farmers in those parts via consultancy services that you could get paid for in return for teaching them how to get higher yieds. This Nairaland begging is not good enough please. Put on your thinking cap.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Lolz.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by oneclickng: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
They want to carefully verify his "lifelessness". It will help them in introducing lifeless robots, cars, phones, etc
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by limeta(f): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
That's the one I told you about
The terrorist
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by goldman777: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Pure Photoshop the dullard follower of dullardino was to dull to realise closer picture of the two Chinese men should have been sharper than bubu,s picture faraway instead they did the opposite.This is why I stopped supporting APC even the followers are so lifeless they can't Photoshop a lively picture in peace again angry
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
lol baba am a buharist and a patriort but this is way too far...
the picture clearly shows buhari with the morocan monarch.. You remeber when buhari visited moroco?
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by LharryVee(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

1st - pretty girls campaigning for buhari
2nd - fake whatsapp conversation on 2k refund
3rd - lady promises to sell all properties for buhari
4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture focusing on him..
5th - lets see what awaits today... just maybe one or two trekkers

One question - where were all these stunts before now?

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...
Firstly, it wasn't a whatsapp conversation, it was a twitter thread.
Secondly, did u see d picture of the pretty ladies campaigning or nt?? I thought they said "SEEING IS BELIEVING" is it A.P.C's fault that none of ur family and friends is pretty enuf to be picked?
Also, Where were u when one man probably from ur political party said "HIS WHOLE STATE GAVE HIM THE MONEY TO BUY HIS OWN TICKET" that wasn't a lie to u abi?? Am a buharist... And i say this ur comment last zero-element of sense.
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by winkmart: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

This is Morocco, slowpoke
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by kevoh(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Stop lying! That picture was taken in Morocco! undecided
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by winkmart: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
englishmart:
Novelty?

they only wanted to confirm Donald Trump's comment. I'm sure they were not disappeared

Of course they didn't disappear
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Danma(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Mumu this is Morocco not China ]Buhari is loved home and Abroad.
Check out the way Chinese are hailing him on the streets of China
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
LharryVee:

Firstly, it wasn't a whatsapp conversation, it was a twitter thread.
Secondly, did u see d picture of the pretty ladies campaigning or nt?? I thought they said "SEEING IS BELIEVING" is it A.P.C's fault that none of ur family and friends is pretty enuf to be picked?
Also, Where were u when one man probably from ur political party said "HIS WHOLE STATE GAVE HIM THE MONEY TO BUY HIS OWN TICKET" that wasn't a lie to u abi?? Am a buharist... And i say this ur comment last zero-element of sense.

Okay
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2018
they wanted to see how lifeless presidents behave
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by showghan(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2018
They wanted to see the lifeless presi... grin
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by pode(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
They actually came there to see if what President Trump said about him (lifeless) is true ,that's all
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2018
A new meme is born cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

This is Morocco na...that's the king of Morocco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.