Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) (14388 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Alejoc(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Fine Boy.... Political light weight now
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by CChillz: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
You won't win cos I heard you support the homosexuality
He doesn't support homosexuality, he only said he wouldn't treat anyone differently. that so long as they are capable for the role and can offer good service, he would give anyone a chance even if its a homosexual.

please before you rush to comment, try getting the news properly. Don't hear but read so nobody will lie to you
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by adecz: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Na lie...

You left because big boys too
plenty for there..

...and you sef know say
your chances are next to zero.

We cannot be fooled.

sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by jessedaflow: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2018
DONT VOTE PARTY, VOTE THE PERSON REPRESENTTN
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
L
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by frugal(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2018
I see PMB winning this.

To beat buhari, kwankwaso needs to clinch the PDP ticket. This will massively divide the northern votes. Donald Duke, Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and all the other forward thinking youth need to come together and support a consensus candidate. ASAT.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by edoziel89: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Who wants to vote this homosexua activist
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by vicfy(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2018
One question, Oga Donna. Has Oby promised u ticket?
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
12Ebisco:
Former Cross River Governor, Donald Duke, has explained why he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He spoke in Abuja on Tuesday after a meeting with the Deputy National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Abdul Isiaq.

Duke said the party where he had been a member for 20 years had lost its values and was now a shadow of itself.

“The PDP we joined in 1998 is certainly not the same party that is in place today.

“When the former President of the country walked away from the part, you should know there is problem somewhere.

“PDP is the first truly national party, but over the years, you will see that it lost that and became a shadow of itself,” he said.

Duke said that he also left PDP to SDP because the nation was seeking for rebirth and most Nigerians were seeking something different and better which the SDP represented.

“I believe that the nation is seeking for rebirth. I believe that most Nigerians are yearning for something different and better and I am hoping that as like minds, we will come together.’’

He also disclosed that he would be contesting for the position of the president on the platform of SDP, and expressed confidence that though 2019 elections may be tough, he would win.

On the president’s refusal of assent to the amended Electoral Act Bill, Duke said that there were a lot of politics around the Electoral Act.

He that the president’s refusal on the bill may not be unconnected with the[b] issue of re-ordering of the election sequence.[/b]

“I think that is still largely the underlining reasons for the president veto to the amended Act. In politics, people want to take advantage of what will satisfy them,” he added.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/why-i-dumped-pdp-donald-duke-what-he.html

An intending President that is terribly so uninformed
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2018
frugal:
I see PMB winning this.

To beat buhari, kwankwaso needs to clinch the PDP ticket. This will massively divide the northern votes. Donald Duke, Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and all the other forward thinking youth need to come together and support a consensus candidate. ASAT.
No,he can only divide votes in kano.highest he will get in kano is 500k votes.he wont get more 200k votes in any other state in the ne/nw except taraba and adamawa.hes very unpopular down south.
Donald is very popular and well loved in south south.he will surely pull votes from pdp.theres no way somebody from akwa ibom or cross river will leave duke and vote any northerner,no way.i wished he put much effort into campaigning like them sowore and fela,he would have made more national impact.he should be the candidate of the third force.most of his comments are pro apc sl i wont be surprised if he was sponsored to spoil pdp chances
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by senatordave1(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2018
edoziel89:
Who wants to vote this homosexua activist
Many people in south south will.hes the most loved politician there.while he reduce pdp votes there,apga will do same in the east
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by JacksonOyibo: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by themanderon: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2018
So what is shocking about what he said?
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Thojan(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Hello,
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by yusufyo: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
This guy just go to ministry and start Pastorial job instead of u bothering yourself be coming Nigeria presidend.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by musamukhtar71: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
I started an examination of the phenomenon known as cross carpeting in Nigeria by which Politicians habitually dump one political party for another, often in the run up to general elections, all in aid to either retain or attain political office. A factor which makes this possible is what I will refer to as the absence of political vision, ideology or philosophy amongst Nigerian politicians and political parties.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by neptunes88(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Baba just talk truth....
You know say ticket no go reach you
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Mikee19(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

No,he can only divide votes in kano.highest he will get in kano is 500k votes.he wont get more 200k votes in any other state in the ne/nw except taraba and adamawa.hes very unpopular down south.
Donald is very popular and well loved in south south.he will surely pull votes from pdp.theres no way somebody from akwa ibom or cross river will leave duke and vote any northerner,no way.i wished he put much effort into campaigning like them sowore and fela,he would have made more national impact.he should be the candidate of the third force.most of his comments are pro apc sl i wont be surprised if he was sponsored to spoil pdp chances

If this is true, that he mostly supports APC, then why is he suddenly just realizing that PDP has derailed, just the moment he is running for president away from massive competition??
Re: Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) by Mikee19(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
themanderon:
So what is shocking about what he said?

The "timing" of what he said, just when he decides to avoid all those massive competition to get a shot at running for president!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Musa Umar Uba Was Kidnapped In Daura / Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu / Military Declares War On Terrorist In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.