Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

“What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” (19109 Views)

Has Saraki Lost His Midas Touch? / What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Almaiga: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
babajero:
mr man don't just say he has, he has, name the one he initiated or completed with all the debt profile.

You no well, so you want him to abandon the projects he inherited from his prodecessor? Who are the beneficiaries of such projects, is it Buhari or Nigerian's? No come dey yan durst for here. If you talk this kind thing for some places, the kind beating wey Nigerian's go give you ehn, your folks will not recognize you.

To Stone you just dey hungry me, aswear. cool

1 Like

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by babajero(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

The North are not Educated as you claimed yet, they rule over you. They are not Educated yet, your leaders can't stop leaking their Assess. They are Educated yet, the first PhD Corper is from North. They are not Educated yet, they decide your faith. grin

Your Educated GEJ, what has he done when he was in power for over six years?

Iyamirin banza da wofi. grin

for your information we don't have leaders from the north, there is only rulers over there, and education doesn't entail rulership but only leadership, we only had leaders in Nigeria before independence but not anymore, tell me one northerner who contributed to nigerian independence. You mentioned phd corper the same certificate that will be sacrificed in the alter of religiousness, or is it not the same north I know?
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Almaiga: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
babajero:
for your information we don't have leaders from the north, there is only rulers over there, and education doesn't entail rulership but only leadership, we only had leaders in Nigeria before independence but not anymore, tell me one northerner who contributed to nigerian independence. You mentioned phd corper the same certificate that will be sacrificed in the alter of religiousness, or is it not the same north I know?

Chai, weting be ya problem. Oya, do your worst or hang yaself.

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by babajero(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Stop all these lies, did INEC ever told you Buhari didn't present his certificate to them. Don't you know that, one has to go through some series of screening by the party and INEC before one qualifies to contest.
After the emergence of Buhari as President in 2015, don't you know that, PDP have been looking for loopholes they can use to legally remove PMB from office. If he didn't present his certificate as you claimed , that would've been an advantage for PDP to unseat PMB through the Courts.
if you say buhari provided his certificate then that means you are a liar, why did he hire sans to defend the certificate, there were many things to fight buhari with, and they were all his mistakes, they just don't want to plunge the country into crises.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Twagrill(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Saraki Has simply done nothing. Just take a Look at ilorin sef. We can't even boast of ilorin as a reasonable place, not to talk of kwara. Sometimes i wonder if we even have a governor.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Almaiga: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
babajero:
if you say buhari provided his certificate then that means you are a liar, why did he hire sans to defend the certificate, there were many things to fight buhari with, and they were all his mistakes, they just don't want to plunge the country into crises.

And you say the North are not Educated meanwhile, you are the uneducated parson here. What is the job of Lawyers/ SAN's, you think they went to school to end up as market Women or Bus Conductors? Let me Educate you for free. Buhari employed the services of those SAN's cause he cannot represent/ defend himself by himself in Court. Lawyers are there to defend anyone that asked for their services. That is what lawyers do.

As you are a jobless youth so, if you are caught commiting a crime, the Ministry of Justice will provide a Lawyer that will defend you, if you can't afford one.

1 Like

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Pharaday: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Saraki no follow
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by onyinye099: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
We be winning like its our right.
join us tomorrow morning (06/09/2018) and thank us!!

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by yommygift15: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwara is one of the oldest states in Nigeria, yet one of the most backward in terms of infrastructural development.
I stayed in kwara for seven years, and I'm now regretting those years.

1 Like

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by babajero(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:

And you say the North are not Educated meanwhile, you are the uneducated parson here. What is the job of Lawyers/ SAN's, you think they went to school to end up as market Women or Bus Conductors? Let me Educate you for free. Buhari employed the services of those SAN's cause he cannot represent/ defend himself by himself in Court. Lawyers are there to defend anyone that asked for their services. That is what lawyers do.

As you are a jobless youth so, if you are caught commiting a crime, the Ministry of Justice will provide a Lawyer that will defend you, if you can't afford one.

that is exactly what am saying, he hired sans to defend what actually? Why not present his certificate, or which one is more easier presenting it or hiring sans?.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sprints2: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
he brought in Zimbabwe farmers to help in agriculture and also loncin motorcycle people can purchase instalmentaly popularly known as saraki loncin (na saraki u dey worship) and created jobs through harmony securities and federal inland revenue which he is using to milk kwara
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
babajero:
tell me one sphere of the government buhari has done anything good, with all the loans running into trillions and so called recovered money, and the refunded abacha loot tell me one project buhari have started or completed.

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by boborneyor(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Twagrill:
Saraki Has simply done nothing. Just take a Look at ilorin sef. We can't even boast of ilorin as a reasonable place, not to talk of kwara. Sometimes i wonder if we even have a governor.
Tell them oooo
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by ucyonline: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2018
hemsquare:
We kwarans hate him with passion.

Do you even know where kwara is?
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Ejykman: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2018
What has Buhari done in Katsina?
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by blazer2018: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2018
So establishing a privately owned International Aviation College is now an achievement to be celebrated as an ex-Gov? Does the money generated from it go into d purse of d Kwara State Govt? He established it outta d Kwara State money he stole.

But wait, how can someone steal from a State so much and still fail to leave any genuine legacy behind undecided...Well sha, it is left for d Kwarans to do d needful...if they fail to do so...na dem sabi
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Bolo12: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Firefire:
He succeeded in looting the state with reckless abandon

It's obvious you dont live there and you don't even bother to check the facts. Sighs
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Firefire(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Bolo12:

It's obvious you dont live there and you don't even bother to check the facts. Sighs

Do you live there ? Don’t lie ooo

1 Like

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Zakzakky82(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Take a look into one of Dr Bukola Saraki’s legacy projects from his time as Governor of Kwara State, The International Aviation College, Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvwgEqejaQ0

At least some states can boast of good electricity and infrastructure
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Bolo12: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Firefire:

Do you livie there ? Don’t lie ooo

Do you?
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Bolo12: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Firefire:

Do you live there ? Don’t lie ooo

Do you?
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Firefire(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bolo12:

Do you?

Show us the performance of the criminal thief in kwara?

1 Like

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
sanpipita:

Call it whatever fact remains[b] Buhari isn't fit to tie saraki's shoes[/b], I won't come here to mince words with mor0ns who believe in leadership qualities of an outdated and old man who has done nothing to pile debts and plunge the nation into more poverty
Because Saraki has ever in his life attained the positon Buhari has/have cos i dont get you? call me a mor0n all you want cos talk is cheap on here, if you can tell me the legacy saraki left in Societie Generale, Kwara Government, even now in senate?
2nd bolded and you know all those facts cos you are in charge of the nation's treasury right?
All hail the wise one

Whether you like it or not Buhari is going to be the president till 2023 if you are as truly as wise as you claim but i dont think so.
So you can wail and gnash your teeth all you want but you cant change anything tongue
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Barzinime:

Because Saraki has ever in his life attained the positon Buhari has/have cos i dont get you? call me a mor0n all you want cos talk is cheap on here, if you can tell me the legacy saraki left in Societie Generale, Kwara Government, even now in senate?
2nd bolded and you know all those facts cos you are in charge of the nation's treasury right?
All hail the wise one

Whether you like it or not Buhari is going to be the president till 2023 if you are as truly as wise as you claim but i dont think so.
So you can wail and gnash your teeth all you want but you cant change anything tongue

I like it how you decided to come at me with the societie generale nonsense, what do you really know about this issue? can you really provide facts how saraki defaulted? you think its everyone that swallows propaganda, bet you don't know the bank you talk about is now heritage bank and saraki's family still have ownership there, and I careless about buhari being president till 2023, I will still continue calling him out for what he is

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-untold-truth-about-societe-generale-bank-268202.html
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Societe generale became heritage yeah you are right but i know he embezzled money from the bank for personal gain and also he is an extremely corrupt criminal.

Call him(Buhari) out all you want, he doesnt move him a bit cos it ends on NL
And thank God you know all your talks leads to nowhere so why bother undecided
sanpipita:

I like it how you decided to come at me with the societie generale nonsense, what do you really know about this issue? can you really provide facts how saraki defaulted? you think its everyone that swallows propaganda, bet you don't know the bank you talk about is now heritage bank and saraki's family still have ownership there, and I careless about buhari being president till 2023, I will still continue calling him out for what he is

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-untold-truth-about-societe-generale-bank-268202.html
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Barzinime:
Societe generale became heritage yeah you are right but i know he embezzled money from the bank for personal gain and also he is an extremely corrupt criminal.

Call him(Buhari) out all you want, he doesnt move him a bit cos it ends on NL
And thank God you know all your talks leads to nowhere so why bother undecided

Why not tell us how he embezzled this money you are talking about, where is your evidence he embezzled money, that's how everyone is a thief to una except the incompetent dullard
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2018
sanpipita:

Why not tell us how he embezzled this money you are talking about, where is your evidence he embezzled money, that's how everyone is a thief to una except the incompetent dullard
.I know ppl that worked there & lost their jobs cos of him
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Barzinime:
.I know ppl that worked there & lost their jobs cos of him

Lol you haven't proven anything, all your stories is based on hearsay.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you haven't proven anything, all your stories is based on hearsay.

lol, and what are yours based on? where you there when all happened? grin

Saraki is a big disappointment with all his western world education and upbringing.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Ejykman:
What has Buhari done in Katsina?

Must you display your stupidity on here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS To Question Gumi For Alleging Military Collusion / Adamu Garba: I Will Win Against Tinubu And Atiku Put Together Come 2023 / UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.