Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

“What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” (19106 Views)

Has Saraki Lost His Midas Touch? / What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by shox(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
hemsquare:
We kwarans hate him with passion.
Aswear the guy name sef dey piss me off
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Barzinime:

lol, and what are yours based on? where you there when all happened? grin

Saraki is a big disappointment with all his western world education and upbringing.

Mine is based on fact we need modern leaders not dinosaurs to move forward, saraki fits into that bill than buhari if we are being serious, you are say saraki is a big disappointment yet you back buhari, you claim saraki ran down a bank with no facts yet you support buhari who has ran down our economy twice, where is the sense, I will repeat again only mor0ns will compare saraki and buhari, the difference btwn them is clear as 7up, you don't need to like saraki to admit this fact.
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
sanpipita:

Mine is based on fact we need modern leaders not dinosaurs to move forward, saraki fits into that bill than buhari if we are being serious, you are say saraki is a big disappointment yet you back buhari, you claim saraki ran down a bank with no facts yet you support buhari who has ran down our economy twice, where is the sense, I will repeat again only mor0ns will compare saraki and buhari, the difference btwn them is clear as 7up, you don't need to like saraki to admit this fact.
You talk of economy like it was good initially
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Barzinime:

You talk of economy like it was good initially

But was it this bad? was our inflation not better? have you ever wondered why we are now poverty capital of the world, if you want to argue this then mention how this govt has bettered our economy from where they met it, maybe you don't realize we might be heading to another recession soon
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by Barzinime(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
From your report or from what some enemies of this present administration presents to you or make you believe.
Have you actually checked the country's formal gdp(when oil prices where booming) to the present gdp(when oil prices when to almost an all-time low) from reliable international sources.
Cos if oil companies where sacking a significant amount of workers cos of that, i wonder what the effect will be on a nation that is sole dependent on it.
Believe what you want to believe but the former cant tell me nonsense cos they created the problems we are in today and stil want to sabotage what the present wants to do and if you are among the majority that believes the President is behind or supporting the so called Herdsmen killings the media is reporting then i think we should end our discussion here.
sanpipita:

But was it this bad? was our inflation not better? have you ever wondered why we are now poverty capital of the world, if you want to argue this then mention how this govt has bettered our economy from where they met it, maybe you don't realize we might be heading to another recession soon
Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by sanpipita(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Barzinime:
From your report or from what some enemies of this present administration presents to you or make you believe.
Have you actually checked the country's formal gdp(when oil prices where booming) to the present gdp(when oil prices when to almost an all-time low) from reliable international sources.
Cos if oil companies where sacking a significant amount of workers cos of that, i wonder what the effect will be on a nation that is sole dependent on it.
Believe what you want to believe but the former cant tell me nonsense cos they created the problems we are in today and stil want to sabotage what the present wants to do and if you are among the majority that believes the President is behind or supporting the so called Herdsmen killings the media is reporting then i think we should end our discussion here.

From your report you are equally stating what this lying govt presents to you to paint opposition and previous govts black, maybe you don't realize oil is a small fraction of our GDP, have you cared to read quarterly GDP reports released by NBS do you realize non oil sectors are performing worse under this govt than previous govts is that caused by oil prices too? and now hasn't this govt showed glaring partiality and deceit in this herdsmen crisis, they tell us they are foreigners but yet want to create grazing lands for this murdering foreigners, what happened to buhari's promise to secure lives and properties better? our nation is getting worse but then you want us to keep quiet cos saint buhari is president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Triumph Of The ‘yahoo-yahoo’ Governors / Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP / Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.