Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Should I Leave Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her? (1194 Views)

Poll: Should I leave?

Yes: 12% (1 vote)
No: 25% (2 votes)
Na U Sabi: 62% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / How Do I Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her? by Survivor9: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
I met this girl recently, we started dating in early June. She told me she got pregnant for a guy she met when she traveled to see her sis in Lagos. She realized she was pregnant after traveling back to her State. She then used drugs to induce an abortion, this was 2mths before we met.

Recently, she's been feeling ill and we went for a test, the result shows she is 4mths pregnant. I just feel unhappy and pissed with the whole thing. I have given her money to go and abort it, though i refused to follow her, after all the pregnancy ain't mine (God forbid something bad happens, the nurses and docs will say i brought her, for wetin nor concern me).

I'm thinking of leaving after she's done it and recovered fully, i like her but i just feel unhappy that i've been dating a girl carrying another man's baby. Meanwhile, she's since lost contact with the guy who got her pregnan even before we met.

Do i stick on with the relationship? I mean, what's the use?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Since you like her, then who am I to say 'no'.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by omega25red(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
This one tough. Well first place you were willing to stay since you thought she aborted it and now you want to leave after she aborts the pregnancy hmm.
To top it off you gave her money to go do it hmm. well only you know what your thought process is but know that if she aborts the pregnancy it's cause of you.
If i were you i'll advice her to keep the pregnancy and if you dont want to be with her so be it but dont give her money to make a huge decision like this then step back and wash your hands of the situation
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Survivor9: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
Thanks omega. She can't keep it since she is just a 300 level student and 22yrs old. I'm just disappointed and i think my feelings just flew outta the window now.
BTW, is it safe to abort a 15eeeks old fetus? That's why i don't want to be directly involved in the abortion process. I nor fit use my head carry wetin i nor do.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by jasman1: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
don't leave now until she brings home some kind if std.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2010
Stick with her wink
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Tinksh(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2010
Survivor9:

Thanks omega. She can't keep it since she is just a 300 level student and 22yrs old. I'm just disappointed and i think my feelings just flew outta the window now.
BTW, is it safe to abort a 15eeeks old fetus? That's why i don't want to be directly involved in the abortion process. I nor fit use my head carry wetin i nor do.

You should of got more information before you chose to be involved in aborting a 15week old fetus! At that stage the baby has already formed. It has a face with eyes and nose,ears, etc, little hands and fingers, feet and toes. What you did was help to kill a child. Sorry to be so blunt but do your research next time. Its true!! What a tragedy!!

If i was you i would educate myself then run. She obviously has no problem opening her legs without protection and aborting the consequences, says a lot about her character!! Dont care how old she is, thats just an excuse!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2010
@poster,pls you like this girl,she is your girl, the strength of any individual lies in your ability to be supportive,kind and not judge pips when they are in trouble,and you will easily drop her cos she is pregnant for another guy befor she met you.?I knw how disapointed you feel,how hurt you feel.The abortion is a good plan,you need not go with her,and yes at 3mths it can be successfully aborted.this sounds cold but this is reality bringing a child into this cruel world without propoer preparation is just plain cold and mean.Still after the abortion if you dont feel her anymore let her go,staying or managing anyone out of pity doesnt cut it.after all said and done i believe at the right time you will knw what to do thats life.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2010
omega25red:

This one tough. Well first place you were willing to stay since you thought she aborted it and now you want to leave after she aborts the pregnancy hmm.
To top it off you gave her money to go do it hmm. well only you know what your thought process is but know that if she aborts the pregnancy it's cause of you.
[b]If i were you i'll advice her to keep the pregnancy [/b]and if you dont want to be with her so be it but dont give her money to make a huge decision like this then step back and wash your hands of the situation

for who pls dnt mind this dude.

the good thing is that she told you before hand. that means she is a sincere follow which is hard to come by.

Have you ever heard of ''NO ONE LIKE YOU'' this is where it will come in.

In near future she will always boost of you.

Pls stick to her unless she turns out bad then you can go. kiss
Re: Should I Leave Her? by adaybola(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2010
Do you love her? If yes, then stick with her.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by brutal(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2010
Hahahaha!Dis is dangerous!people who cheat r not worth it.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by mutter(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2010
Well how did she get pregnant. Did she commit a crime wink
She just did what other girls at her age did. The mistake was that she did not take precautions.
I don`t understand why you should want to leave her. Did she tell you she was a virgin when you met her? where is the betrayal?
Don`t let`s pretend we don`t know what goes on in campuses. Most of these girls are even forced into relationships. So many good girls corrupted by the system.
Do you know how much more decent our girls would be, isf as a student you could get a part-time job that pays.
She did not carve this destiny. She is innocent. What she needs is a loving man to take care of her.
think about the emotional pain she is going through now. It hurts real bad parting with a pregnancy.
If you really loved her nothing stopped you from keeping her with the pregnancy and raising the child as yours.  cry
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2010
mutter:

She just did what other girls at her age did. The mistake was that she did not take precautions.
I don`t understand why you should want to leave her. Did she tell you she was a virgin when you met her? where is the betrayal?
Don`t let`s pretend we don`t know what goes on in campuses. Most of these girls are even forced into relationships. So many good girls corrupted by the system.
Do you know how much more decent our girls would be, isf as a student you could get a part-time job that pays.
She did not carve this destiny. She is innocent. What she needs is a loving man to take care of her.
think about the emotional pain she is going through now. It hurts real bad parting with a pregnancy.
If you really loved her nothing stopped you from keeping her with the pregnancy and raising the child as yourscry

R u for real? what nonsense is this?
@OP dont mind some comments here. Stick with her if u like but without the pregnancy. who will father anoda man's son? angry
Re: Should I Leave Her? by SALady(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
My brother just leave, you sound too resentful to make anything positive out of this extraordinary situation. Leave in peace, enough mistakes done already.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by galatico(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
The choice is yours to make and no one is gonna help you out!!!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by brutal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
mutter:

If you really loved her nothing stopped you from keeping her with the pregnancy and raising the child as yours. cry

crap!bullshit!and i thought u were always on point. .damn!

(1) (Reply)

Does She Want Me To Be Jealous / How Confused Women Are? / Why Most Of The Young Guys (born In 1980s) Are Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.