Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! (3051 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
These so called men are giving the good ones bad reputation. Imagine one fool begging for airtime!
Connected with an Ode who claimed to be working with an oil company o, off course I knew dude was shady so I told him about withdrawing 1000$, this scum didn't even wait for 2 hours before asking for airtime. I refused o and the mofo blocked me. (Never asked him for nothing o)

Its so bad we have to many leaching men out there, many of them claiming to be what they are not. This mofo probably saw the thread where I gave out airtime and thought I'd be an easy target for free airtime. Make una dey reduce una lies, we know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
These so called men are giving the good ones bad reputation. Imagine one fool begging for airtime!
Connected with an Ode who claimed to be working with an oil company o, off course I knew dude was shady so I told him about withdrawing 1000$, this scum didn't even wait for 2 hours before asking for airtime. I refused o and the mofo blocked me. (Never asked him for nothing o)

Its so bad we have to many leaching men out there, many of them claiming to be what they are not. This mofo probably saw the thread where I gave out airtime and thought I'd be an easy target for free airtime. Make una dey reduce una lies, we know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.
please sister i also need airtime,nothing is too small! grin cheesy
I can manage any amount

4 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by amaniro: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

It's so bad we have to many leaching men out there
, many of them claiming to be what they are not. This mofo probably saw the thread where I gave out airtime and thought I'd be an easy target for free airtime. Make una dey reduce una lies, we know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.

and Many leaching women also wink

3 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Alejoc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Miking anybody irrespective of gender is wrong....

You see what most male stomach for a lifetime, you can't even pretend to enjoy it for a day!

angry grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Its better to be humble and ask for what u need than forming one thing and then rushing someone while asking.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by vengedre(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Hanty airtime, me sef I need airtime o
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:

and Many leaching women also wink
The women don't pretend to be successful then stoop low to beg. That's the annoying thing. These men should come up with sensible format abeg.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by ednut1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by ednut1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
How is airtime gold digging. U never jam gold digger with beta format. U self dey mention 1000 dols .

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by milemimi93(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
ImaIma1
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by milemimi93(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Could this be the guy?

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
prolly a scam artist
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by OneCorner: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who be dz nwanyi jagajaga again bayi

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
If I say what's on my mind... undecided

You really didn't need to create this thread or show us your doctored chat. Someone asked you for help and you humiliate them, should we clap or fry beans

5 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by N0favors: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Shushhhhhh sis. I bet both of you are same. Didn’t you let him in cuz he claimed to work with an oil firm?

Abeg go find bench sidon like a substitute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by folake4u(f): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
undecided It's only in Nairaland that the words "Gold digging"(for females) and "Gigolo"(for men) are misused.Madam,in this your case he was only being fraudulent, as long as you didn't pay him to have sex with him, you have no right to call him a gigolo.

Merriam Webster's definition of a gigolo is "A man who is paid by a woman to be her lover or companion".

smiley
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by nelsonebby(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Attention seeking biitch.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
This thread is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Kudducini(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
He claims he's working in an oil company doesn't mean anything he might be a cleaner of GM as long ad it's an oil company

and you don't need to tell us he asked you for airtime if you have you give and if you don't you tell him why should you post it here?

that's it we can never be like Jesus

Human will be human
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by milemimi93(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2018
folake4u:
undecided It's only in Nairaland that the words "Gold digging"(for females) and "Gigolo"(for men) are misused.Madam,in this your case he was only being fraudulent, as long as you didn't pay him to have sex with him, you have no right to call him a gigolo.

Merriam Webster's definition of a gigolo is "A man who is paid by a woman to be her lover or companion".

smiley

According to their chats, he only begged her for airtime.

Please how is begging " fraudulent "?
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by milemimi93(m): 3:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Kudducini:
He claims he's working in an oil company doesn't mean anything he might be a cleaner of GM as long ad it's an oil company

and you don't need to tell us he asked you for airtime if you have you give and if you don't you tell him why should you post it here?

Human will be human

This is the guy's company vehicle.

He actually works in an oil company.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2018
folake4u:

smiley
Did I mention gigolo in my post? Why defining gigolo to me for God's sakes
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Kudducini:

Human will be human
Mind you this ain't the first and I'm sure there are many ladies out there that these people are deceiving.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

According to their chats, he only begged her for airtime.

Please how is begging " fraudulent "?
That wasn't the first time. What responsible guy disturbs a lady for airtime to subscribe as early as 5 am? Was I the one that finished his data ni
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
This thread is unnecessary.
No? A certain lady could b dishing out money to these scam artists who might b promising her this and that. I felt like opening the thread though
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2018
nelsonebby:
Attention seeking biitch.
Stop begging ladies for airtime shameless man
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
N0favors:
Shushhhhhh sis. I bet both of you are same. Didn’t you let him in cuz he claimed to work with an oil firm?

Abeg go find bench sidon like a substitute
Nope. My dear I knew he's shady from start. Needed to play along
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by QueenSekxy(f): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

nobi You dey advertise for marriage here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2018
LivingFree:
If I say what's on my mind... undecided

You really didn't need to create this thread or show us your doctored chat. Someone asked you for help and you humiliate them, should we clap or fry beans
Help goes to those who truly need it.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Who be dz nwanyi jagajaga again bayi
Shut it

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2018
ednut1:
How is airtime gold digging. U never jam gold digger with beta format. U self dey mention 1000 dols .
My dear I have o. But as a criminologist I no fit fall ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouth Action Goes Wrong / Lady Shakes Her Massive Boobs, Causes Stir Online As She Wets Herself With Water / Kenyan Student Shares Photo Of Lecturer Giving Her Mouth Action In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.