Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced (1753 Views)

Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Cassahav: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2023
I have a solid contender.

The oil tycoon, Howard J. Marshall, met Anna Nicole Smith when she was dancing nude in a club and fell in love with her, and started showering her with gifts. She was 19 at the time. He was much, much older.

He gave her a giant house to stay in and did all these things to win her over. He pursued her for years, and eventually, she signed on to marry him after she’d been parading around in Hollywood for a few years.

Their wedding picture tells the full story.

She was 26 to his 89.

She was a dancer and knew how to play it all up.

He had bad dementia and was out of it, so she could keep him buying this illusion without too much work.

Well, the billionaire tycoon died shortly after they were married, making it seem like she was entitled to all the money. His quick death wasn’t a coincidence, as I’m almost certain she waited until he was on death’s door to go through with the marriage.

But the tycoon’s son, also a savvy businessman, was having zerrrrrroo part of that nonsense and they went to court and she didn’t get any of the money (she’d already blown through $16 million she’d gotten from Marshall over the years).

I’m not saying she should have gotten zero. But she definitely didn’t deserve billions. The old man was compromised.

Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Ballzproblem2: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Regina Daniels and ned nwoko

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by HacheNoire: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Regina Daniels and ned nwoko

You said it before me. 😡😡😡
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by superCleanworks(m): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2023
This should be interesting
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Hezzyluv: 3:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Team Japa... Marrying grandmas with wrinkle skin like clothes wey dem never iron for decades. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Creamypie(m): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Sade and razak okoya, but this woman in this story, Anna Nicole smith is very blatant so far. The ancestor in this pic was worth more than 5 billion dollars, both in cash, minus assets. Damn shit.
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by scrolldown88: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2023
The gold rush that happened in south Africa
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Berrityga: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Me and nkechi from the gutter.
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by siofra(f): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Team Japa... Marrying grandmas with wrinkle skin like clothes wey dem never iron for decades. grin

Exactly what I was coming to say grin
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by nairalander2020(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Our leaders, all of them all of them are gold diggers *spit*
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Baronthecelebri: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
All women are useless
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
The individuals involved both played each other...one party wanted the other party's youth while the younger person wanted the money from the elderly party.

It's their choice!
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Regina daniels and her mom are worst than gold diggers sad very selfish materialistic people without honor
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't even know,but I've heard stories sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bianca and ojukwu case wasn’t gold digging at all, if you grew up in the east you would know Bianca’s dad was a very rich and influential man
Creamypie:
Bianca and Ojukwu, but this woman in this story, Anna Nicole smith is very blatant so far. The ancestor in this pic was worth more than 5 billion dollars, both in cash, minus assets. Damn shit.
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by KvngJaja: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by spencekat(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Creamypie:
Bianca and Ojukwu, but this woman in this story, Anna Nicole smith is very blatant so far. The ancestor in this pic was worth more than 5 billion dollars, both in cash, minus assets. Damn shit.
Bianca came from a wealthy family.
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Abolodje: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigerian women and rich fraud boys. Nothing tops that ever.
Re: What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced by Harddiskng(m): 2:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Cassahav:
I have a solid contender.

The old man was compromised.

I live how you ended it.

Even the book said “You shouldn’t throw pearls stones to the swine”

The problem with women like this is they are mentally disabled and wired for poverty. You would find she wouldn’t be to give account of how the $16 million disappeared. Money that could have her set up for life.

God will not allow us be as such in our old age. Giving our generation wealth to strangers, God-forbid.

Nice save by the Son, when he meets his Father in Heaven; first order of business should be a resounding slap. After which they hug lol.

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Break Up With Me Because She Weigh More Than Me / 3 Main Things A Woman Remembers After Breakup / I Have Just Been Diagonised With A Syndrome. Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.