Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? (783 Views)

It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Should I Revenge Or Just Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by sochey(f): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Have you ever been stranded before and you just don't know what to do or someone you gave your world to just messed it all up and call you all kinds of names.?

You all should kindly drop your candid advice on the comment section.
REVENGE OR LET GO
WHICH ONE
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by 360great(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let go
Karma is bae...........i Remember some years back when my ex gf hurt me so bad, I have to let go.
Till today she is still paying for all what she did
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by sochey(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
360great:
Let go
Karma is bae...........i Remember some years back when my ex gf hurt me so bad, I have to let go.
Till today she is still paying for all what she did
Thanks
It will take a long time to heal though
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let it go
For your own sanity and happiness.
Never give anyone the satisfaction of seeing you suffer, you deserve all the happiness in this world and you surely can give it to yourself.
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by donbachi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let go....forgiveness comes with self healing.and a heart full of resentment could lead to self distruct.

1 Like

Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by IamLEGEND1: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
When harmed:

1. You withdraw.

2. You plot the motherfuckerz demise

3. You strike back and you make sure you don't miss.

because fuck_forgiveness. Now, repeat after me:

My name is Ayamus Legendus.

Commander of the Armies of the_Abokis, General of the Yansh Lovers' legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Muhammad Shekau.

Father to a murdered dog, husband to a murdered kunu bottle. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

5 Likes

Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by 360great(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yeah, its heart breaking, demoralizing, hurting.
you just have to put your self together, I know its not easy, but that is what you need now, also as time goes on u ll understand that it is childish to pay back. Let karma take its curse
sochey:

Thanks
It will take a long time to heal though
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by sochey(f): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
When harmed:

1. You withdraw.

My name is Ayamus Lege

Commander of the Armies of the_Abokis, General of the Yansh Lovers' legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Muhammad Shekau.

Father to a murdered dog, husband to a murdered kunu bottle. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...
Lol
OK o
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by sochey(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
360great:
Yeah, its heart breaking, demoralizing, hurting.
you just have to put your self together, I know its not easy, but that is what you need now, also as time goes on u ll understand that it is childish to pay back. Let karma take its curse
Alright
Thank you

MYND44
Please do your work I need more advice thanks
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by bobokeshington: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
When harmed:

1. You withdraw.

My name is Ayamus Legendus.

Sorry which type of weed did you you consume

1 Like

Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by hadecole159: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
sochey:
Have you ever been stranded before and you just don't know what to do or someone you gave your world to just messed it all up and call you all kinds of names.?

You all should kindly drop your candid advice on the comment section.
REVENGE OR LET GO
WHICH ONE

Shey you remember the ACRIMONY movie
Make sure you Learn a lesson
And move on wink
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by mikeeze(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Its really hurting, im currently facing d same delima and its nt funny. I have evrytin (including her nudes) to nail her and make her feel d pain of rejection...its over 3 months and i find it so hard to move on

1 Like

Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by 9jamuzik: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2018
mikeeze:
Its really hurting, im currently facing d same delima and its nt funny. I have evrytin (including her nudes) to nail her and make her feel d pain of rejection...its over 3 months and i find it so hard to move on

Share your story
Re: Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? by chiommy123(f): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Plz what is karma. Does it really exist? That someone you felt that you guys are in love left doesn't necessary mean the person is bad depending on how he/ she handled it. Why don't you see it as his/ her loss and move on with your life than disturbing or waiting or praying for mr karma to strike him/ her and be wasting precious time.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down / If You've Ever Had A Pregnancy Scare, This Post Is For You / Great Signs That You Have An Exceptional Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.